[MOD] ReAlaska (Dark) : ReFocus meets Alaska (0.9.6 git)
Rainbow 
Important notice : this mod is now fully integrated to reFocus BIG, wich is actively maintained by Paul Salem. reFocus BIG contains all the goodies of reAlaska light and dark themes, along with a lot of new features, bud fixes and more ! So if you like reAlaska, head over to reFocus BIG thread to get the full package. Enjoy !

- Sabish.

If you use my ReAlaska Mod, you might want to try out this dark version : it has all the the features of ReAlaska (reworked fonts, new music and video OSD, etc.), with a nice darkblue background.

As always, feedback is welcomed.

Download

skin.realaskadark.0.9.6.git.zip

Screenshots :

My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)

Thanks for this, much prefer darker backgrounds so will give this a try Big Grin
Is the trailer option availible and working for the movie section?
Fantastic!
Day and night issue... Solved Smile

Awesome work Sabish...
Pat~

I think I just found my new, favorite skin. Looking forward to installing it tonight when I get home.
excellent work Sabish - thanks for sharing - hands down the cleanest and best looking skin!!
This skin is amazing! What a fantastic job!

One question, I use the deck view for my TV shows which I loved from Alaska.

Is it possible that we can have an inidicator of what has unwatched episodes in the list by having a little identifier by them to make them easy to see in the list? Could be just prefixing the name with a star or a little red blob by the title or similar?
(2012-06-18, 23:35)BuhSnarf Wrote: This skin is amazing! What a fantastic job!

One question, I use the deck view for my TV shows which I loved from Alaska.

Is it possible that we can have an inidicator of what has unwatched episodes in the list by having a little identifier by them to make them easy to see in the list? Could be just prefixing the name with a star or a little red blob by the title or similar?

what do you mean by deck view ? if you mean this one, it already has a small blue unwatched overlay in the lower right corner :

I've got a strange issue. When i am in library mode en go to my movies. Then movie informatation, tyou can change thumbs, fan arts etc.

But i see there:

-
-
-

Is this normal? I know first - = title second - = thumb and third - = fanart.
I also whant the thumb / cover in the status bar when i press pause or skip to next scene. The blue bar i can see, but no info or cover.
Include Artist logos, please !!
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
really like the colour choices but find the font selections lack the refinement that was found in refocus. i don't think the text on the homescreen is easy enough to read for instance (and it's not centered in the selection box when you hover over it), and the plot description text seems almost too small or too crammed together. you're on the right track though and i will be using this skin now as it seems jeroen has abandoned refocus.
I'm loving the video osd with plot info and stuff. If I wanted to add it to my other modded refocus which file would I edit?

Great mod!
Are there any alternative home screens?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] ReAlaska (Dark) : ReFocus meets Alaska (0.9.6 git)5