• 5(current)
[MOD] ReAlaska : ReFocus meets Alaska (0.9.6 git)
Dont mind me about hard to read etc.

I have just tested this on my dads tv, its and old lcd. its full hd, but dont have 1:1 pixel making, so i have to tweak a bit, to let me display whole windows/xbmc ui.

But when i do that, it crushes the white / black levels.

Reading this forum on the TV now, makes my eye hurt. its just a white background, and the text is almost impossible to read.

Thanks for the awesome skin btw. Love it.
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
Hey,

Sorry to be a noob but how exactly would I go about installing this skin? Do I just download and install from zip as normal? Does it auto-update itself?

Take Care

Any way to revive this alternate homescreen in this mod? I really loved this homescreen!
All I know that it was called homemenu2.xml.

Loving this mod, thanks for the hard work Big Grin
Looks awesome. Seems like the PERFECT skin. Thanks ! Big Grin
(2012-06-25, 14:53)FREAKJAM Wrote: Image

Any way to revive this alternate homescreen in this mod? I really loved this homescreen!

That is gorgeous, if it had the picture and title of the three latest eps on the right it would be spot on!

Where is this Mod? never seen it before.
Jeroen added this alternate homescreen like 9 months ago in the git version, but scrapped it later on (too bad).
Check this post for more info. User wolfodeiwolfy also edited that mod once, but it's no longer available.

Hey guys,

Sorry for the dumb questions, I'm a bit of a noob.
Firstly, thanks to the creator of the skin, it's really clean and neat. Definitely my fav so far, and has replaced Alaska.

Does this skin have the feature of navigating to 'new movies' or 'recent episodes' from the home screen? It seems to be missing them.

Thanks for any help. Smile
(2012-06-26, 09:13)djcorvus Wrote: Hey guys,

Sorry for the dumb questions, I'm a bit of a noob.
Firstly, thanks to the creator of the skin, it's really clean and neat. Definitely my fav so far, and has replaced Alaska.

Does this skin have the feature of navigating to 'new movies' or 'recent episodes' from the home screen? It seems to be missing them.

Thanks for any help. Smile

I believe they are available as sub-menus of their respective categories.
(2012-06-25, 14:53)FREAKJAM Wrote: Image

That looks sweet, wonder why it was scrapped

Would work just as well with alaska colours
Using it now, This is defiantly my skin for the coming months. =)
Clean, Quick, Sleek..Yet has everything i need.
Isn't it possible to search for the alternate homescreen in the git commit history? It's a version control system after all, right? :-)
smart one. :-)

https://github.com/jeroenpardon/skin.ref...eMenu2.xml
(2012-06-26, 19:54)FREAKJAM Wrote: smart one. :-)

https://github.com/jeroenpardon/skin.ref...eMenu2.xml

Nice ... but i have something completely different in mind for the future homescreen Wink
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
Hi I'm a noob to XBMC and your mod to the Alaska/Refocus skins are fantastic. I started dabbling into XBMC about a week and a half ago and your skin was the first custom skin I installed. Everything was fine for me but I noticed when I'm watching a TV show, when I pause it I don't get the mini-poster or whatever you would like to call it on the bottom left; however, I do get the mini-poster(s) for my MOVIES when I pause them...

I didn't understand why and when I was reading through the comments I noticed you said you uploaded a new version, and since I wasn't sure if the one I downloaded a week ago was the latest I uninstalled and reinstalled the latest and greatest, hoping that would solve my problem. Well, I think it created another problem because for some reason I don't get the option to change my VIEW TYPES once so ever now Sad as if that command doesn't exist any longer. I changed my skin and I'm able to change view types in all skins BUT this one now Sad And on top of that it still didn't fix my original missing image problem I mentioned earlier smh.

Hoping for some help. Thanks for all your hard work and everyone's in the community!

EDIT: haha nvm I figured out the problem in regards to the view types, however, I am still NOT getting images for my TV Shows in the bottom left of the info screen when they are paused :/
If I could make a request, could you make the TV Banner View focus on the banner in the middle rather than the banner at the bottom. Metropolis and Migma ahve this feature to give you an idea.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] ReAlaska : ReFocus meets Alaska (0.9.6 git)7