[RELEASE] GameTrailers Original Shows
Hey,
Today I went to start up the gametrailers add-on so I could watch the Amazing Spider-Man review. There have been issues with using this add-on ever since I upgraded to Eden but today it wouldn't even load. In desperation I came to this thread hoping for answers but expecting none. I truly believed this plug-in was dead.

I have never been happier to be proven wrong but the link seems to be dead. Can somebody help
GT changed their entire website, so we'll have to be patient for both GT addon updates
(2012-06-30, 01:21)KidVulcan Wrote: Hey,
Today I went to start up the gametrailers add-on so I could watch the Amazing Spider-Man review. There have been issues with using this add-on ever since I upgraded to Eden but today it wouldn't even load. In desperation I came to this thread hoping for answers but expecting none. I truly believed this plug-in was dead.

I have never been happier to be proven wrong but the link seems to be dead. Can somebody help

Yup the addon is dead. I dedicated months on this release and only a few weeks after releasing it to the public GameTrailers.com released a totally new version of the site and broke all 20,000 or so links I had indexed. The site buries links deep under hidden JSON redirects and making a new version is going to be difficult and time consuming job.

I use my addon every day so tbis is particularly irritating for me
That realy sucks! Even the 2.0 ver dosent work?
Thanks anyway. Luckily I have a browser on my htpc so while not ideal that will have to do for now
(2012-06-30, 20:24)KidVulcan Wrote: That realy sucks! Even the 2.0 ver dosent work?
Thanks anyway. Luckily I have a browser on my htpc so while not ideal that will have to do for now

Nope, all known GT scrapers are down and out. Even Firefox DownloadHelper and TubeHunter Pro can't get at the videos anymore.

I also have a web browser on my HTPC but that's way too much hassle for me. For now, I'm just gonna download the new videos onto my samba share until I get time to try to crack this new scheme.

Well, best of luck
DanDare wrote in his GT thread that he got the addon working again, so hopefully this one also will work again soon

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] GameTrailers Original Shows1