• 214(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
I've been running an old install of MQ2 previously but have just installed Frodo alpha 2 and the latest version of MQ3 (clean install on a new drive).

However, I'm sad to see that some files that I've spent hours on setting up in previous releases don't seem to be taken into account suddenly.

1. All my seasonXX.tbn files (season thumbnails) are ignored in landscape view.
2. I also have season fanart (fanart.jpg in each season folder) that also is ignored.

Am I missing some option somewhere?
Hi, something went wrong with the fonts using Metal style when I booted up today. I checked the xbmc log and saw the following:
Code:
20:37:51 T:4728   ERROR: Couldn't load font name: Font_MenuMetal(aeon_kraft.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf
20:37:51 T:4728   ERROR: Couldn't load font name: Font_MenuVirtualMetal(aeon_kraft.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf
20:37:51 T:4728   ERROR: Couldn't load font name: Font_MenuMetalSmall(aeon_kraft.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf
20:37:51 T:4728   ERROR: Couldn't load font name: Font_MenuMetalVirtualSmall(aeon_kraft.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf

I'm running MQ3, Eden, Win7. Can anyone help with how to fix this please? I can't seem to find a way to re-install a specific style. Thanks..
Hi,

I was wondering if someone can help me out. I recently found out, (through this picture), that you can have visualisation and fanart at the same time but i cant find out where the setting for it is.

Also something i never understood aswell, how do i show artist biography in homescreen when playing music? I have the setting enabled but it dont show it. is there a step I am missing?

If so could anyone tell me exactly what to do to solve the above 2 problems please?

Ow, i dont know if this is important but im not using libary mode with music, just file list.

thank you!
XBMC: XBMC 12.3 Frodo, Aeon MQ5, Win7 x64
How can I use the extrathumbnails in the multiplex STYLE in MQ3? I have a folder "extrathumbs" in the movie folder, but it doesn't show the thumbs in the "movie info" above the cover.
(2012-07-07, 13:22)Caramba69 Wrote: How can I use the extrathumbnails in the multiplex STYLE in MQ3? I have a folder "extrathumbs" in the movie folder, but it doesn't show the thumbs in the "movie info" above the cover.

When you are in your movie libary go to options, from there you can set the layout. Im at work atm so i cant tell you step by step how to do it. but I think its under "mode" just set it to extra thumbs.

Ow and when you say "it doesnt show the thumbs" do you see the 4 boxes where the images need to be or cant you find the settings for this view at all?
I can see the 4 boxes and they are empty. I downloaded the extrathums with the Ember Media Manager into the movie folder : \extrathumbs\thumb1.jpg and so on... But the 4 boxes are still empty?
Hmmm, I dont know about Ember Media Manager but the folder inside the movie (you should have 2 extra folders, extrafanart and extrathumbs) sounds ok to me.

I need to check the settings when im home but it doesnt sound like your doing something wrong.
Can I request a feature for MQ3?

For games (using Adv. Launcher) I like to set my view type to "Panel".

The problem is for Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64, the boxes are wide (not vertical). As such, the images are not shown correctly and squashed up.

For these two systems, I need to set my view type to "Poster".

Is it possible to create another view type called "Panel Wide", so that it will fit the game boxes/covers correctly? Don't think it would be too hard, just copy/paste the current "Panel" and modify the image/covers to suit horizontally rather than vertically?

Edit: Just put it in your request/bug google code site (#198). I see someone else posted basically the same thing, issue #196

Thank you, great skin!
Smile
(2012-07-12, 06:52)leftywhat Wrote: Can I request a feature for MQ3?

For games (using Adv. Launcher) I like to set my view type to "Panel".

The problem is for Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64, the boxes are wide (not vertical). As such, the images are not shown correctly and squashed up.

For these two systems, I need to set my view type to "Poster".

Is it possible to create another view type called "Panel Wide", so that it will fit the game boxes/covers correctly? Don't think it would be too hard, just copy/paste the current "Panel" and modify the image/covers to suit horizontally rather than vertically?

Edit: Just put it in your request/bug google code site (#198). I see someone else posted basically the same thing, issue #196

Thank you, great skin!
Smile

I'd like to request this too. It's not just limited to snes / n64 cases either, there's a few different medias that use landscape cases as opposed to the vertical dvd style. A few new view modes that fit these images would be a great addition to the Aeon MQ series of skins. A landscape Wall would be great and, as was already mentioned, Landscape Panel. I'd also like to see the ability to use extrathumbs (mainly for use with showcase view) and trailers with Advanced Launcher. Possibly even a Landscape Showcase (with no coverflow, obviously) would work out well. A Hulu viewtype would be good to have too, since all of MQ's viewtypes squish Hulu's thumbnails. If these can't be added to MQ3, it would be a great addition to MQ4.

Thanks!
Is there a way I can disable the menu from going up and down? It gets a little annoying if I miss click an extra down...
Under Skin Settings--> Main Menu, turn off Enable placement of the Main Menu using the up/down arrows.
Thanks chris! Smile
delete
The Mi7 (full specs)
HTPC: Antek ISK 300 | Pico 160 | ASRock z77E | i7 3770S | GSkill Ares 8GB | BigShuriken 2 | Crucial 64 SSD
TOYS: Panasonic TC-P58S2 | Onkyo TX-SR608 | Atlantic Tech 2400 | Harmony 1 | iPazzPort ProMini | Mohu 1000 | HomeRun Dual | 2x2TB NAS
Anyone get a bug like this in their TV shows?

http://i.imgur.com/0nuTs.jpg

Seems to effect "Landscape" viewtype only.
could someone tell me why my next aired looks like this?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and not like this?

I'm using Aeon MQ3, and that's a screenshot from Aeon MQ3 Sad.

thanks!
  • 214(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 322