• 74(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
having problems with .strm files,
any strm file with the &add_local inside of it fails to play, however if I use notepad, remove &add_local and resave it then works fine.
seems like I've probably got something misconfigured, any suggestions ?
(2012-07-24, 11:46)dzson Wrote: Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm running sabnzb on a separate computer but all my folders in Pneumatic are set to the laptop C Drive that XBMC is running on.
my downloads start successfully but no playback yet.

Here my log

http://pastebin.com/XXXXXXX

Code:
04:48:42 T:896  NOTICE: plugin.program.pneumatic: unable to conncet to SABnzbd: http://192.168.1.127:8080/api?apikey=&mode=version&output=xml

You dont have a api key in the pneumatic configuration, AFAIK. Then also, how have you mapped the drive of the remote compute? Mounted it as share or just done it in xbmc? smb:// is not supported by any python addons so a mount like z://my.sab.machine/incomplete is what is needed...

(2012-07-24, 12:35)ckergald Wrote: having problems with .strm files,
any strm file with the &add_local inside of it fails to play, however if I use notepad, remove &add_local and resave it then works fine.
seems like I've probably got something misconfigured, any suggestions ?

You mean "&mode=add_local"?
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
What was happening was I was getting API Key errors even though I had copy and pasted my API key so I disabled API-KEY in Sab settings.
Ok so now I have setup PNeumatic to use Sabnzb on the same computer as XBMC ,Now Im getting Pneumatic can't reach Sabnzb.
I copy and pasted by APi key from sabnzb so I'm not sure how it could be a API issue.
My log is saying API key required...

http://pastebin.com/MGMF7YL

from what file in the Pneumatic directory can I manually put in the API Key
(2012-07-24, 18:44)dzson Wrote: What was happening was I was getting API Key errors even though I had copy and pasted my API key so I disabled API-KEY in Sab settings.
Ok so now I have setup PNeumatic to use Sabnzb on the same computer as XBMC ,Now Im getting Pneumatic can't reach Sabnzb.
I copy and pasted by APi key from sabnzb so I'm not sure how it could be a API issue.
My log is saying API key required...

http://pastebin.com/MGMF7YLD

from what file in the Pneumatic directory can I manually put in the API Key

I'm quite sure my code requires the api key. Anyhow. if you are on the same machine, what ip are you using, 127.0.0.1 I assume or?
The file is in the userdata folder in xbmc , settings.xml ..
(2012-07-24, 12:35)Popeye Wrote: You mean "&mode=add_local"?

Yes
If I use a text editor like notepad and remove that from the .strm file it will work fine, but with that in the stem file it fails.
Pneumatic version is 0.2.5
well I enabled APK ,copy and pasted the API key. I am using 127.0.0.1 yes

still getting request to sabnzb failed.

In the logs ,It says API Key Required

I uninstalled Pneumatic than an Update came up , once updated re-input my API.

and boom Success streaming blu-rays. I think I screwed up attempting to enter the API in the SettingsXml prior which may have caused the issue.
Appreciate the help ,loving your program.

Please link me to where I can Donate

Thanks Again
(2012-07-24, 23:57)ckergald Wrote:

Yes
If I use a text editor like notepad and remove that from the .strm file it will work fine, but with that in the stem file it fails.

Can you explain a bit more what you are trying to achieve? The "mode=add_local" will trigger a dialog for manually selecting a nzb...
(2012-07-25, 09:47)Popeye Wrote:
(2012-07-24, 23:57)ckergald Wrote:

Yes

Can you explain a bit more what you are trying to achieve? The "mode=add_local" will trigger a dialog for manually selecting a nzb...

Sure,
I just tried using sickbeard to create the strm files,it created nzb files but when I select them from my library they failed to play. I started to compare them to ones I had made earlier with hydraulic that were still working fine. The only difference I saw was the &mode=add_local , so I removed that from the .strm file and then re-tested. they then started working fine.

Since I'm not sure what add_local does or how it works I suspect it's something with my configuration. I do have autoplay enabled if that makes a difference.
(2012-07-26, 04:22)ckergald Wrote:
(2012-07-25, 09:47)Popeye Wrote:
(2012-07-24, 23:57)ckergald Wrote: Yes

Sure,
I just tried using sickbeard to create the strm files,it created nzb files but when I select them from my library they failed to play. I started to compare them to ones I had made earlier with hydraulic that were still working fine. The only difference I saw was the &mode=add_local , so I removed that from the .strm file and then re-tested. they then started working fine.

Since I'm not sure what add_local does or how it works I suspect it's something with my configuration. I do have autoplay enabled if that makes a difference.

I'm completely lost Big Grin . Is this part of the official sickbeard or some fork? Can you link me to the code creating the strm file?
(2012-07-26, 11:10)Popeye Wrote:
(2012-07-26, 04:22)ckergald Wrote:
(2012-07-25, 09:47)Popeye Wrote: Can you explain a bit more what you are trying to achieve? The "mode=add_local" will trigger a dialog for manually selecting a nzb...

Sure,

I'm completely lost Big Grin . Is this part of the official sickbeard or some fork? Can you link me to the code creating the strm file?

I'm using this build of sick beard, linked in your first post

(2011-03-25, 02:52)Popeye Wrote: A fork of Sickbeard by tpunder
This fork has strm file support for Sickbeard. More..

(2012-07-26, 13:24)ckergald Wrote: I'm using this build of sick beard, linked in your first post

Blush to much summer in my brain! Well, looking at the code I couldn't find any add_local stuff in the code except in the history https://github.com/Doonga/Sick-Beard/com...a201#L4L64 . You will have to update your sickbeard installation Big Grin
(2012-07-26, 13:46)Popeye Wrote:
(2012-07-26, 13:24)ckergald Wrote: I'm using this build of sick beard, linked in your first post

Blush to much summer in my brain! Well, looking at the code I couldn't find any add_local stuff in the code except in the history https://github.com/Doonga/Sick-Beard/com...a201#L4L64 . You will have to update your sickbeard installation Big Grin

Thanks, I have no Idea how I downloaded an older version (just installed it a couple days ago) but I'll update and hopefully that will fix it.
Pneumatic 0.2.6
- Switched to PLAYER_CORE_AUTO
- Added support for s00 s01 ..
- Removed forgotten notification
- Allow progress dialog to close or play back can fail
- Log what incomplete folders gets removed
Good job with version 0.26.

I have another strange problem where a TV show will play for 20-30 mins but then stop with the "Download finished" dialog. Sabnzbd is showing the video as failed with x articles missing. If I click repair Sabnzbd will download a few extra MB and after some repairing playback can finish.

I am wondering why this is happening?
  • 74(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11