Beer's unRAID Server
awesome unRAID Rig!! FTW!!
It looks like the MOBO used in this build is no longer available from Amazon or NewEgg. Is there anything about the ASRock 880GM-LE "FX" model that makes it any less desirable for unraid?

The onboard LAN, audio, video, north & south bridges are all identical to the ASRock 880GM-LE motherboard. Both also have 6 SATA ports.

Here is a link for this mobo for $60 which looks comparable to the non FX model (except this one includes only 1 SATA cord rather than 2... oh well).
looks ok to me
ASRock 880GM-LE "FX" Looks great! Go for it!
Must Resist the Urge to make a server...ARGH!!!!
(2012-05-15, 20:28)KraziJoe Wrote: Must Resist the Urge to make a server...ARGH!!!!

Stop resisting, it's awesome once you get through the initial setup. That part isn't hard, just time consuming. Simply love my unraid server. I love the antec 300 case also. I didn't use it on my server but did on my main PC a year before I discovered xbmc. Awesome case!
(2012-05-15, 21:52)Diggs Wrote:
(2012-05-15, 20:28)KraziJoe Wrote: Must Resist the Urge to make a server...ARGH!!!!

Stop resisting, it's awesome once you get through the initial setup. That part isn't hard, just time consuming. Simply love my unraid server. I love the antec 300 case also. I didn't use it on my server but did on my main PC a year before I discovered xbmc. Awesome case!

My synology 211J is not even a year old year...But the 2tb of storage in it is full...ARGH!!!
Must Resist the Urge to make a server...ARGH!!!!
sounds like a P@rn..

Do it you will love it!!!!!!

And it's cheap to build....

Well it was once when the HD's where cheap....
Wifey bought me a new case.... pics are up on my first page.
Nice!
I didn't know they did them in white. Goes well with the room.
Fractal Design makes some nice cases! WAF must be 100% if she's buying you the case!
(2012-07-31, 16:37)Beer40oz Wrote: Wifey bought me a new case.... pics are up on my first page.

Beer, that is awesome. Love the white case.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Beer's unRAID Server2