• 75(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
(2012-07-29, 15:32)atmorell Wrote: Good job with version 0.26.

I have another strange problem where a TV show will play for 20-30 mins but then stop with the "Download finished" dialog. Sabnzbd is showing the video as failed with x articles missing. If I click repair Sabnzbd will download a few extra MB and after some repairing playback can finish.

I am wondering why this is happening?

Thanks.The articles are broken on on the server. Get a good back-up provider...
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
Have you thought about letting Pneumatic support other protocols than local NZB files? ssh, ftp or http would be super awesome as the STRM files could be generated on a remote server and shared across multiple XBMC installations. It kinda sucks that the path is hard coded into the STRM files - not your fault Smile

I tried adding a Sick-Beard directory with STRM files to XBMC. Files are picked up and scanned into the XBMC. However when I try play a file Pneumatic can't fetch the file.

ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.program.pneumatic/?mode=strm&type=add_file&[email protected]:/home/atmorell/Public/Downloads/Sick-Beard/foo.nzb&nzbname=foo

I have set up SSH keys so atmorell can log into the server without authentication.
(2012-07-31, 10:26)atmorell Wrote: btw have you thought about letting Pneumatic support other protocols than local NZB files? ssh, ftp or http would be super awesome as the STRM files could be generated on a remote server and shared across multiple XBMC installations. It kinda sucks that the path is hard coded into the STRM files - not your fault Smile

I tried adding a Sick-Beard directory with STRM files to XBMC. Files are picked up and scanned into the XBMC. However when I try play a file Pneumatic can't fetch the file.

ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.program.pneumatic/?mode=strm&type=add_file&[email protected]:/home/atmorell/Public/Downloads/Sick-Beard/foo.nzb&nzbname=foo

I have set up SSH keys so atmorell can log into the server without authentication.

The limitation is within SAB since pneumatic merely sends the link to the nzb to SAB. In your example above, SAB will get a path and it will fail (since SAB doesn't support ssh). There are numerous solutions and I'm not sure what is the best way forward..
Sabnzbd supprts HTTP. Just tried adding a NZB file located on a webserver through the Sabnzbd web interface and the download started right away. When I manually edited a STRM file with the same URL - XBMC/Pneumatic gives me an I/O error.

11:00:03 T:2958716928 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
11:00:05 T:2958716928 ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
11:00:05 T:2958716928 ERROR: Error Contents: (2, 'No such file or directory', 'http://localhost:3000/foo.nzb')
11:00:05 T:2958716928 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/atmorell/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/default.py", line 797, in <module>
is_home, sab_nzo_id = is_nzb_home(params)
File "/Users/atmorell/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/default.py", line 127, in is_nzb_home
response = SABNZBD.add_file(nzb.encode('latin-1'), category=category)
File "/Users/atmorell/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/sabnzbd.py", line 52, in add_file
responseMessage = post_form.post(path, self.apikey, url, **kwargs)
File "/Users/atmorell/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/post_form.py", line 15, in post
with open(path, 'rb') as out:

Any ideas why this is happening? Thought Pneumatic just sent the NZB link to Sabnzbd - looks like it tries to read the NZB first.
How did you compose your strm file?
this: plugin://plugin.program.pneumatic?mode=strm&nzb=[url.encoded.nzb.http.path]&nzbname=[url.encoded.output.name]
should work. The if type= is missing, it defaults to type=addurl indicating a url is in the nzb= parameter.
STRM files where generated by the Sick-Beard fork with STRM support. Just did a quick test and everything works if I change the type to addurl. Smile
Excellent update there mr P. Flicked through a few releases and all ok. Only problem I have it I can not access the incomplete folder - I get a script error, I'll try and send you a log sometime.

Cheers again for the update!!! Very happy :-)
(2012-08-02, 00:56)simon_rb Wrote: Excellent update there mr P. Flicked through a few releases and all ok. Only problem I have it I can not access the incomplete folder - I get a script error, I'll try and send you a log sometime.

I get the same script error when I try to access the incomplete folder.
(2012-08-02, 00:56)simon_rb Wrote: Excellent update there mr P. Flicked through a few releases and all ok. Only problem I have it I can not access the incomplete folder - I get a script error, I'll try and send you a log sometime.

(2012-08-02, 01:30)dr99 Wrote:

I get the same script error when I try to access the incomplete folder.

I hear you but I need the logs...
Last nighy I streamed an item and stopped watching after one hour because it got kinda late. When I tried to finish the item this morning Pneumatic gives me a Script error. (XBMC - Programs - Pneumatic: press enter on item in incomplete folder) Everything is downloaded and all the folders look right with __ADMIN__ and rar files. Sabnzbd status is FAILED - however this should be normal with the Allow Streaming.

From Sabnzbd wiki.
Experimental option allowing streaming. You'll need a mediaplayer that can play from an incomplete set of unprocessed files. Jobs will not be post-processed, but remain in the temporary download folder and finally end up in History as "failed". From there you can either post-process the job after all or just delete everything.

Running on OSX Lion. Anyone else having this problem?
(2012-08-04, 10:15)atmorell Wrote: Last nighy I streamed an item and stopped watching after one hour because it got kinda late. When I tried to finish the item this morning Pneumatic gives me a Script error. (XBMC - Programs - Pneumatic: press enter on item in incomplete folder) Everything is downloaded and all the folders look right with __ADMIN__ and rar files. Sabnzbd status is FAILED - however this should be normal with the Allow Streaming.

From Sabnzbd wiki.
Experimental option allowing streaming. You'll need a mediaplayer that can play from an incomplete set of unprocessed files. Jobs will not be post-processed, but remain in the temporary download folder and finally end up in History as "failed". From there you can either post-process the job after all or just delete everything.

Yeah, me and simon_rb are having the same problem as you. I sent my logs to Popeye to check them out. For now you can add your incomplete folder as a video source in xbmc and play the file from there.
(2012-08-05, 01:46)dr99 Wrote:
(2012-08-04, 10:15)atmorell Wrote: Last nighy I streamed an item and stopped watching after one hour because it got kinda late. When I tried to finish the item this morning Pneumatic gives me a Script error. (XBMC - Programs - Pneumatic: press enter on item in incomplete folder) Everything is downloaded and all the folders look right with __ADMIN__ and rar files. Sabnzbd status is FAILED - however this should be normal with the Allow Streaming.

From Sabnzbd wiki.

Yeah, me and simon_rb are having the same problem as you. I sent my logs to Popeye to check them out. For now you can add your incomplete folder as a video source in xbmc and play the file from there.

That's a clever way round - I might do that :-)

I'm also getting an error once I finish a film I don't get the delete or repair menu.. I'll have to send some logs Popeyes way. Bless him he does work hard :-)
Will This work with easynews.com on a jailbroken apple tv via xbmc ?
(2012-08-05, 19:54)Krankie882 Wrote: Will This work with easynews.com on a jailbroken apple tv via xbmc ?

No. Or yes it can, but will take some work. You will have to write the easynews addon. Just look at he code for nzbmatrix or newznab Tongue . The apple tv cant mount shares so pneumatic wont work. However, with xbmc for android the situation will be similar so I'm thinking of fixing something for the autumn....

Regarding the incomplete folder. There is something fishy going on and I'm about to take a look at it. Stay tuned...
  • 75(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11