• 12(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated)
question, in the featured section.. where are the icons located that are black and white in the skin folder(i.e the icons that show when there is no thumbnail)? i want to replace them as they are kind of bland..
Ok im stuck. I got the message that the Addon Aeon Nox is defective and must be deactivated. I pressed deactivate and now i canot active Aeon Nox. The Folder is in the Addons Directory and pulled to the latest git... how can i active the addon again?Huh
Hi ! I'm having two issues in tv shows :

1) When I press "i" at season level, the number of seasons is not showing up (but at tv show level it works).
You can see it on this picture :

2) When a video is launched and then I press "i" at episode level, all the info about the show appears briefly, and then disappears (but it works at tv show level and at season level) :
Here's a second screenshot :

Any thoughts ?
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
Sorry for another question. I'm trying to select conditional weather background but when I click on it, there isn't any option to input the folder. The background path is just written as "weather". I've tried moving the conditional weather background to the skin/media/background/weather but still left with just a black background.
Hi,
since the update to 3.5 the Episode Numbers on the Episode View on TV-Shows are gone.
Is there a way to bring them back?
(2012-08-11, 11:52)KenshiHH Wrote: Hi,
since the update to 3.5 the Episode Numbers on the Episode View on TV-Shows are gone.
Is there a way to bring them back?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1162238
(2012-08-06, 03:14)krypt2nite Wrote: Spent my whole Saturday playing with it. Thanks for taking what has been my favorite skin for many, many years and putting such perfection on it. Good job everyone involved.

Wow that looks great, what view mode is it?
(2012-08-11, 14:02)bigdave50uk Wrote:
(2012-08-06, 03:14)krypt2nite Wrote: Spent my whole Saturday playing with it. Thanks for taking what has been my favorite skin for many, many years and putting such perfection on it. Good job everyone involved.

Wow that looks great, what view mode is it?

InfoPanel
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-08-11, 14:09)phil65 Wrote: InfoPanel

Thanks Phil, it looks awesome, great work

(2012-08-11, 08:49)xytreme99 Wrote: Sorry for another question. I'm trying to select conditional weather background but when I click on it, there isn't any option to input the folder. The background path is just written as "weather". I've tried moving the conditional weather background to the skin/media/background/weather but still left with just a black background.

press up in customizer
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Hello,

If the top bar is active then all the covers disappear and come back when closing the bar

@+
OS: LibreElec-7.95.beta6 kszaq - KODI Krypton-17.0 - TvHeadend 4.1.2415
SKIN: AeonMQ7 by MarcosQUI
AndroidBox: Bqeel M9C max
DVB-T2: August USB Freeview TV Receiver
NAS: D-Link DNS-325

(2012-08-11, 16:21)Rififi77 Wrote: Hello,

If the top bar is active then all the covers disappear and come back when closing the bar

@+

doesn´t happen here. anyone else?
which background option did you use exactly?
i reinstalled XBMC, but it doesn't any of my detect video playlists to be added to the home-screen. am i missing a script or something?
For some reason Aeon can't remember viewtypes settings for "Free cable" video add-on. It keeps defaulting back to "landscape" mode. All my other add-ons can remember the viewtype i set. I want it to be in list mode or low list.

Is this a bug with Aeon or something wrong with Free Cable?
(2012-08-11, 17:04)Eguchi-Harumi Wrote: For some reason Aeon can't remember viewtypes settings for "Free cable" video add-on. It keeps defaulting back to "landscape" mode. All my other add-ons can remember the viewtype i set. I want it to be in list mode or low list.

Is this a bug with Aeon or something wrong with Free Cable?

not our fault, and probably not Free Cable´s, too. viewtype selection is stored by xbmc itself.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated)4