• 43(current)
[SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin
(2012-08-03, 22:31)cyo80rg101 Wrote: Hi guys - one last (Not sure posting 3 in a row is good ettiquet?) but now I seem to have that View thing sorted, here's what I'm trying to do...

1. Add Hulu > TV as a Source in TV UI in XBMC
2. Add Hulu > Movies as a Source in Movies UI in XBMC
(3. hide "Videos" again, as I prefer to go direct to TV or Movies in the XBMC UI).

I recall from my early days with XBM you can add "media sources" like Hulu plugin as sources for Movies etc, but danged if I can remember how!
(Hulu doesnt show up in the TV / Movies Context as a Source?)
If you are using the default Confluence skin, you can do the following:
System > Settings > Skin > Add-on Shortcuts > "Home Page Video Submenu" section - Add-on1 > Select the Hulu add-on from the pop-up list

Now, when you are on the XBMC homepage and scroll to the Movies or TV Shows options, you'll see an icon at the bottom of the screen for Hulu. Click on it and the Hulu add-on is launched.

When i try to install hulu from the bluecop repo it says enabled but no notification to say its installed then wen i restart xbmc its gone and states its not installed ? Any help much appreciated im on apple tv2 thanks !!!!
(2012-08-06, 13:10)dawson123 Wrote: When i try to install hulu from the bluecop repo it says enabled but no notification to say its installed then wen i restart xbmc its gone and states its not installed ? Any help much appreciated im on apple tv2 thanks !!!!

You need to install the plugin from the repository as well.
(2012-08-06, 13:34)dahlSTROM Wrote:
(2012-08-06, 13:10)dawson123 Wrote: When i try to install hulu from the bluecop repo it says enabled but no notification to say its installed then wen i restart xbmc its gone and states its not installed ? Any help much appreciated im on apple tv2 thanks !!!!

You need to install the plugin from the repository as well.

i am trying to install the plugin from the repo but it will not have it i can install any of the other addons from bluecops repo just not hulu just thought id ask before posting a debug log etc.....
managed to get it to install but now script error here is my log thanks!!!! http://pastebin.com/eBwutT7J
Has anyone gotten this working in the Android build yet? All I can get it to play is the network pre-roll and commercials.
I tried updating librtmp, but that just makes it crash (the librtmp.so that it comes with is 1.02 MB while the newest one from rtmpdump is 110 KB).

Debug log was over 1 MB.
Log: Part 1
Log: Part 2
Log: Part 3
(2012-08-07, 17:50)elmerohueso Wrote: Has anyone gotten this working in the Android build yet? All I can get it to play is the network pre-roll and commercials.
I tried updating librtmp, but that just makes it crash (the librtmp.so that it comes with is 1.02 MB while the newest one from rtmpdump is 110 KB).

Debug log was over 1 MB.
Log: Part 1
Log: Part 2
Log: Part 3

I would wager that until the XBMC team officially releases it for android, there will be minimal support... I will try to see if I can get it working when I get home tonight
Hello, I am getting a script failed error and I'm not sure why. I have hulu + and I was able to watch 1 episode, but after that all that would play was commercials so I tried restarting my PC. After reboot is when I started getting the error. I posted my debug log here http://pastebin.com/VjMtrBFF

If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it. I am running XBMC Eden (whatever the current windows download is) and I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling the hulu add-on and XBMC but the error still persists.

Edit: on further investigation it appears the add-on isn't recognizing my hulu + anymore.
(2012-08-12, 05:46)swiftyman Wrote: Hello, I am getting a script failed error and I'm not sure why. I have hulu + and I was able to watch 1 episode, but after that all that would play was commercials so I tried restarting my PC. After reboot is when I started getting the error. I posted my debug log here http://pastebin.com/VjMtrBFF

If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it. I am running XBMC Eden (whatever the current windows download is) and I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling the hulu add-on and XBMC but the error still persists.

Edit: on further investigation it appears the add-on isn't recognizing my hulu + anymore.

I'm having the same issue with many of the shows on Hulu.... It just starts playing a constant stream of commercials Every now & then it'll play part of the show then go to a commercial, then back to the menu instead of resuming the show.
(2012-08-12, 17:25)sthomas13 Wrote:
(2012-08-12, 05:46)swiftyman Wrote: Hello, I am getting a script failed error and I'm not sure why. I have hulu + and I was able to watch 1 episode, but after that all that would play was commercials so I tried restarting my PC. After reboot is when I started getting the error. I posted my debug log here http://pastebin.com/VjMtrBFF

I'm having the same issue with many of the shows on Hulu.... It just starts playing a constant stream of commercials Every now & then it'll play part of the show then go to a commercial, then back to the menu instead of resuming the show.
What I had to do was turn them off and set them to zero and then I could watch the show.
i only had the problem of it only playing only commercials when i updated librtmp. I went back to old version and had no more problems
Hello!
This is my first post on this from. It´s nice to meet you all!
I´ve just started using XBMC and it´s an amazing software. I don´t know why the hell people compare it to plex. It´s much better.
Everything works fine except the Hulu Plug in. I´m having the same issue as other users. Looping ads. Over and over and over and over again. I just can´t see the main stream. Ever.
I´ve spent hours trying every single conguration and nothing.
When I go to Now Playing and I locate the show stream, sometimes it plays, but the majority of time just play the AD!
I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice on this.
What about this updated librtmp? Is this a fix?
Thanks!
Is anyone else having issues with the repository not loading?
Hi there - I have been successfully running Hulu and 1Channel on my atv2 with 11.0 for a few month without any problems (except my own inept installation issues in the beginning). Now, randomly, I am getting the "one or more items failed to play. Check the log file for details" pop up every time I try to load any videos. (I recently installed a nightly build and rebooted - maybe I screwed something up there?) I've looked through other people's responses, but can't seem to find a common theme.

Here is my log file:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=6768

Sorry if it is terribly long, as I wasn't sure what the *important* part is.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
@ laraelise -
i think you may have found the same thing that I did.
The latest nightly builds do not seem to have the "correct" librtmp file.
so, like we had to do back when Crawl found this out...
as long as you are going to use the nightlies, you will have to do this everytime!

I've asked the Dev's about it... but they are mute as this is seemingly outside their scope. whoever handles the librtmp needs to put out the correct version. problem is... I'm not sure if anyone knows where this version is coming from... or why it works.... :-?
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin17