• 36(current)
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS
Hey we all should donate atleast $10-$20 per year to Ajay, so he can update plugins and add new channels and TV shows plus putlocker, sockshare and other more stable servers available at desirulez etc.

If we don't stop being so cheap by not donating him, we will end up paying $10 each month to plugins by other guys.
use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
(2012-08-26, 04:21)ykhehra1 Wrote: Hey we all should donate atleast $10-$20 per year to Ajay, so he can update plugins and add new channels and TV shows plus putlocker, sockshare and other more stable servers available at desirulez etc.

If we don't stop being so cheap by not donating him, we will end up paying $10 each month to plugins by other guys.

NOO ... That's not what I ever want. I don't care what other guys are offering.

This plugin is just an interface to access some website, I don't host any server or links anywhere. My plugins work like a browser. When I was in need of accessing content of websites, I built it for fun and would try to maintain it. The donation is enabled to appreciate my current work if you would like to and I will share the portion from that donation to XBMC community obviously those who made these things possible.

I have a much better proposal: donate to XBMC community if possible instead of me and join my project to support the plugin interface to websites. I cannot be there always to fix it, I did it for fun.
Thanks From me too Ajay,
Filmi By Nature is a funny name and it took me a while to understand what it meant haha.

noticed that almost everything now gives a copyright violation error link removed. I was still cool with it, and i started to use other plugins which are working, but frankly i miss using these, for all i know , i remember that the videos thru this plugin always gave me better quality movies. The difference was huge.

Today i tried testing again, what shocked me was that i am getting the same error even for youtube videos thru the addon on channels for eg: yash raj films, and utv motions, although there possibly cant be any copyright issues there as its the owner who has released those videos.

Edit: just visited youtube channel of yrf movies and i see that its region locked, U.S Uk, Jap, and other gulf countries will not be able to view movies thru it.

I think it works thru playstation youtube module though. (not sure but i belive it works, just saw one utv motions film last week)

now i got 2 issues, and with me countless others, so please if any one can come up with a good fix.

1. region lock bypass, thru another stream service thats using indian region.
2. what about movies , 97% of the movies dont work now.

both these issues were not there last week. so this is legitly a new issue. you will soon start having more ppls request here i am sure.
atm i am using other addons for desi movies . but i liked filmi by nature. it saddens me i can no longer use it.

I am out of ideas , and i dont know any one with good bandwidth in india whom i can pay and ask for using his proxy. any ideas or service any one can share?
It's a cat and mouse game at this point friends, links will die within a day or two. All existing links on the plugin are pretty much dead for the older movies. I wouldnt bother ajay at this point.
I think the youtube plugins needs to updated for a lot of the old movies in filmibynature. The links for the youtube video from filimibynature is not working. Hope we can get this fix soon.
Ajay I'm new at this so bare with me. Do I've to pay to watch your movies on Filmi by Nature? I added it today and see all the listings of the movies but get the script error. Any help?

Thanks and Great Job!
Hi There. I keep getting "error! script failed. plugin.video.filmibynature"

Here is some history:
-i installed it for the first time yesterday and have never used it before
-i have tried to uninstall the addon and then re-install the addon, still no go
-i have tried to delete the JSON file through windows explorer, still no go

Please help. Thank you.
Ajay,

I am having the same issue of script failed plugin.video.fimlibynature

Thanks
Maximus
Getting the same an error "script failed: plugin.video.flimibynature" when trying to open any indian movies, any idea how to fix this
Same here...
Can I get the link to download plugin used in windows.

Thanks,
kiran
(2012-10-14, 19:10)kirankvd Wrote: Can I get the link to download plugin used in windows.

Thanks,
kiran

Try downloading AJ Repo http://www.xbmchub.com/blog/?file=36&dow...478b24840a
It has the Filmi By Nature addon, which I believe works for windows as well. Good Luck!

AJ getting script error for this addon...Had this addon for a while it was working fine till recently
Hopefully AJ can get on it and fix it for us...
Guys, Any update on thisHuhHuh THX
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS27