Night 2 (for Eden)
Humm, well W7 should handle these kind of file name. Though, if your userdata folder dates back from an earlier XBMC version, that might be a good idea to rebuild it. Not sure it will cure your problem though.
Sorry if I'm being stupid here but is there any way to enable the Showcase view for TV Shows?
(2012-08-30, 09:01)Deadpool Wrote: Sorry if I'm being stupid here but is there any way to enable the Showcase view for TV Shows?

Showcase is not available for TV Shows sadly Smile
(2012-08-30, 17:20)Balinus Wrote: Showcase is not available for TV Shows sadly Smile

Oh well, thanks anyway. Still a great looking skin with some really nice features.
I'm having trouble with Artwork Downloader support. Before, the non-eden Night skin would start the Artwork Downloader plugin, show available logos/clear art, but it would fail with "Error downloading file" when you tried to make a selection.

I've added your repo, installed Night-Eden, re-added all of my custom menu settings, but now when I go back to a TV series that needs a logo or clear art it won't even start Artwork Downloader anymore. A tab pops up at the bottom that says "Error: Script failed! : script.artwork.downloader".

Artwork Downloader compatibility is pretty much the only reason I upgraded. Any ideas what's going on? I'm at a loss...
It works here. I have access to the Download dialog where I can choose which kind of file I want.

Just to be sure about you problem: You are on the information screen for a given TV shows. You clikc on "Get Artwork" and the script fail as soon as you clicked "Get Artwork"?

What version of Artwork Downloader are you using? I'm on 1.0.17.
I was typing out my response of the exact steps I've taken when I realized last night I had tried another person's recommendation of a change to Artwork Downloader's default.py file. I naturally made a backup before applying any changes so reverting to the original file looks to have fixed things.

Even if I hadn't run into any problems I wanted to sign up so I could say my thanks for fixing this awesome theme on Eden.
Great to know it's working now :-)
I'm still scratching my head over why all of a sudden I'm always returned to the TV Shows home menu item regardless of whether I was just in Movies, Games, Settings, etc. I can't seem to find any setting that would dictate a specific menu item to default to and I saw that another person was having the same issue. If I figure it out I'll post again with the fix.
I still can't reproduce that behavior. When I'm in Movies, if I hit "escape", I return to the Movie item in the Home menu, not TV Shows. Strange!

There's not setting to specify a given item. I'll check if I can incluce that.
nice to see someone further develop this beautiful skin. i should switch to eden and try fixing it to my likings. however i'm too afraid of destroying my current setup. but now i have to do some work on night cause i gotta try fix it to work great with my 21:9 tv Big Grin
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
Hi Balinus,

thanks for Night2 for EDEN. Is there any way to swap that white arrow thumbnail for a different photo? It appears for example when no movie is selected.
Where exactly stores night skin its native media files, backgrounds?
Thanks
Thanks for the skin. I've been manually patching minor bugs (movie set icon not being displayed), but I have a problem that I can't seem to figure out how to fix. The movie stacking seems to be broken in the skin and I'm not sure why. The files show as stacked "stack:\\Path1, Path2" but when I play it, only part 1 plays. Normally when stacked, movies show the full duration of both parts together and the second part is automatically loaded when the transition is reached, but the Night-Eden skin is only showing a duration of part 1 and terminating as if it weren't stacked at all. All other skins I've tried don't have this problem and so I'm hoping it isn't a complicated fix. Any feedback would be appreciated. I've tried reinstalling the skin with no luck. This happened after upgrading to Eden and I just got around to discovering it.
(2012-10-07, 00:57)Plutotype Wrote: Hi Balinus,

thanks for Night2 for EDEN. Is there any way to swap that white arrow thumbnail for a different photo? It appears for example when no movie is selected.
Where exactly stores night skin its native media files, backgrounds?
Thanks

You'll need to change the file "DefaultFolderBack.png" inside the "media" folder of the skin. Alternatively, if you want itnot to be shown, there's a native XBMC setting where this item is not shown.

(2012-10-07, 01:18)Takra Wrote: Thanks for the skin. I've been manually patching minor bugs (movie set icon not being displayed), but I have a problem that I can't seem to figure out how to fix. The movie stacking seems to be broken in the skin and I'm not sure why. The files show as stacked "stack:\\Path1, Path2" but when I play it, only part 1 plays. Normally when stacked, movies show the full duration of both parts together and the second part is automatically loaded when the transition is reached, but the Night-Eden skin is only showing a duration of part 1 and terminating as if it weren't stacked at all. All other skins I've tried don't have this problem and so I'm hoping it isn't a complicated fix. Any feedback would be appreciated. I've tried reinstalling the skin with no luck. This happened after upgrading to Eden and I just got around to discovering it.

I'll take a look into it when I have some free time.
i just asked in the other threat.. hope its okay to ask the same question here since its another developer..
is it possible to use this skin with xbmc 12 frodo for live tv?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Night 2 (for Eden)0