Transifex translation service with YOUR addon
Exclamation 
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
(2012-10-14, 16:35)alanwww1 Wrote: With this system, handling of language files for your addon becomes much more simple, because you won't have to deal with pulling translations to your upstream addon repository language-by-language, monitoring the mailing list anymore.

All you have to do is provide some basic data of your upstream repository (where the fresh English language file resides) and you can easily pull in fresh translations from time to time, (or before bumping release) from XBMC's official translations github repositories for addons and skins.

Do we have to pull translations or not? I guess yes. And what happens to the strings in addon.xml?
Yes, the only thing I ask from addon developers is to pull in the files from time-to-time but of course you don't have to do it language by language with all small changes. Just a bulk copy of the files to your upstream repo.

I really have no time to individually make pull requests for each addon, so please pull in the langauge files and the addon.xml file as well.

Thanks, cheers !
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transifex translation service with YOUR addon0