• 57(current)
Artwork Downloader
After a bit of browsing I realise this is probably the most correct thread to post this issue in.

I've only used XBMC for a few days, but I'm running Aeon Nox skin with tri-panel view mode.

This is what I'm getting in "TV shows".
The same view mode works great on "Movies"

(2012-10-15, 13:56)twig Wrote: After a bit of browsing I realise this is probably the most correct thread to post this issue in.

I've only used XBMC for a few days, but I'm running Aeon Nox skin with tri-panel view mode.

This is what I'm getting in "TV shows".
The same view mode works great on "Movies"

sorry but this is not the correct thread and you already posted in nox thread too
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hmm ok, sorry about that Martijn.
I'll wait for a response on the nox thread then.
(2012-10-15, 12:48)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-10-15, 12:18)Ghostdivision Wrote: Any chance of getting automated schedule put back in now that tvdb appears to have sponsors. I dont need it to run often especially not at logon option which is excessive but allowing to schedule it maybe once a day or a couple times a week again while were not using xbmc would be nice.

As long as fanart.tv doesn't have enough sponsors to pay for the server the whole year in advance. no

I am honestly running it more manually then I would be if you would allow timed scheduling to run on say monday wednesday friday once. I probably would not even touch it then and be scrapping less.

Instead i am doing it daily this way and twice a day sometimes if I forget that i did it earlier in the day, i think the entire problem was the run addon at log-on option was excessive not a scheduled scan that could be used in moderation.

I really do wish some automation was included back in as automated scrapping is the beauty of xbmc. I have donated to fanart tv but for using the service. But its your choice, this will be my last comment on the subject, I guess I will wait and see if fanartv reaches its donation limit even though a moderate scheduled scan might help matters.
Figured it out...
Back again...

Can AD download TV episode.tbn & episode.nfo?
Hi guys, I have a really quick question. Is there a way I can display the artwork on the folder as well as the video file? At the moment all I see is a picture of a folder then once in the folder I see the cover art. I don't want to move all the movies out of their folders just to see the cover art. Any ideas? Thanks,
@Martijn

I've decided to nuke my XBMC (for the umpteenth time) and start a fresh copy to have the best and highest quality Fanart and so on from Fanart.TV (Just became an associate member so ya me...)

I was wondering if there will be a way to select the priority of the sources? Such as taking all images from Fanart.TV before everything else...

Also, with the new HD sections for TV Show Logos, will we be able to see an option to check for those first from Fanart.TV?

Anyway, I just wanted to also say thank you for getting me to think more about the art that goes with XBMC. I will be spending some free time on Fanart.TV making some of my own.

Thanks for all your hard work!

(hehe apparently I haven't posted in a while... -3 from bitching out the The Paper Street Soap Company guys for not going open source with their VapourSkin. I totally deserved the -3 since it was a useless rant...)
I can no longer run this addon in silent mode (run in background). Not sure why.

Also, if i back to the previous screen or main menu it cancels! It never used to.

Latest version.

(2012-11-07, 00:55)johnmerrick Wrote: I can no longer run this addon in silent mode (run in background). Not sure why.

Also, if i back to the previous screen or main menu it cancels! It never used to.

Latest version.

This has been answered a few times now in the thread, a change was made due to the load that was put on Fanart.TV's servers, Martijn has said if Fanart.TV gets enough money for a year, he may add it back.

Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
not true. silent mode still works.

I only removed the auto daily run.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-11-07, 23:21)Reginald Wrote: This has been answered a few times now in the thread, a change was made due to the load that was put on Fanart.TV's servers, Martijn has said if Fanart.TV gets enough money for a year, he may add it back.

I just went to Fanart.tv and saw the info to donate. I'll be making a donation soon. Would love to keep this going.
Supporter of all things Linux, Android, XBMC and NextPVR
(2012-11-07, 23:29)Martijn Wrote: not true. silent mode still works.

I only removed the auto daily run.

I thought about the term used in his requested and realized I was wrong. I have mine run this way and it is working fine in Eden, I am not sure about the Back button issue as I usually kick it off let it run for a bit. Sorry to mis-speak.
Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
I'm hoping someone will see this and be able to help me out. I have a setup I'm sure tons of folks out there have. My HTPC has a single SSD hard drive and all my shares are mapped over gigabit with my server sporting a few 2TB drives. I would like to speed up artwork, fanart, posters/banners, etc... by storing all images locally in textures.db or what have you. Currently, many images are stored on the server and it is WAY slower loading images vs the local SSD. It is strange since "some" of the images are locally stored and load super fast where others are in the remote directories. TV shows seem to be the major offenders in this respect.

From a access speed standpoint I can't figure out a single reason why it wouldn't default to keeping all of this data local.
Hi
I'm trying to download artworks for TED and 666 park avenue but artwork downloader does not find any logos and clearart using the latest git version of xbmc and artwork downloader.
There are logos on fanart.tv website.
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18