• 38(current)
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS
GUYS,

1. DOES STREAMON WORK FOR ANYONE?
2. ANY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SUBBED DESI MOVIES TO REPLACE THE BROKEN "AJ ADD-ON"?

THANKS!
Streamon works very fine for me as long as you have update repo (1.0.3) or plugin. I don't feel any need for livestreams's xml files anymore atleast for desi content.
use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
(2012-11-15, 19:08)ykhehra1 Wrote: Streamon works very fine for me as long as you have update repo (1.0.3) or plugin. I don't feel any need for livestreams's xml files anymore atleast for desi content.

Can you please post a link to the latest StreamON plugin...I have 1.0.2 and it's NOT working! I've searched the streamon page and googled BUT found nothing Thanks in Advance!

@ pmolson here you go https://dl.dropbox.com/u/57491593/reposi...-1.0.3.zip . this is a link to the repo. This repo is now also available in fusion installer.

(2012-11-15, 19:43)pmolson Wrote:
(2012-11-15, 19:08)ykhehra1 Wrote: Streamon works very fine for me as long as you have update repo (1.0.3) or plugin. I don't feel any need for livestreams's xml files anymore atleast for desi content.

Can you please post a link to the latest StreamON plugin...I have 1.0.2 and it's NOT working! I've searched the streamon page and googled BUT found nothing Thanks in Advance!

Thanks Man! I Got It!
i cant find it on the fusion installer?
Working on Filmi By Nature, will be up soon.
Thank You AJ! You ROCK!
you are The Best.
use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
I installed XBMC on ATV2 and addons from add ajay for watch desi TV .. wenn I start video addons cant get chanels .. can anyone help me?
It was down for a while and now AJ is working on it...
(2012-11-20, 13:28)ajay Wrote: Working on Filmi By Nature, will be up soon.

ajay
can u pls add a section for kannada language movies.
movies are on videogirmit.com/movies.html
Plz could you also add Punjabi movies from sominaltvfilms.

Thank you!
We would all just be thankfull if you could first get the bollywood movies up and running! Then you can add other regional movies on later if time permits?
any updates?
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS27