• 169(current)
JSON-RPC (JSON Remote Procedure Call) interface protocol in development for XBMC
Marking a video as watched or unwatched is possible through the VideoLibrary.SetFooDetails methods by setting "playcount" either to 0 or > 0.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks again Montellese.
There is a way to simulate keyboard actions using JSON ?
Maybe will be better if i make a script to manage this, so, can i run a script with JSON ?
Thanks for all your help
Clayton
@Montellese : what is the field uniqueid in your last commit ?
It's a generalization of "imdbid". It's a map which can have multiple key-value pairs specified scraper-specific identifications like "imdbid" or "tvdbid" etc. It was added a while ago for episodes (but will probably be expanded to other media types in the future).
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks, will have to look a little more how the data is returned object is kinda vague Smile
Yeah it's like a string-string-map i.e.
Code:
"uniqueid": {
    "tvdbepisodeid": "someid",
    "tvrageid": "someotherid"
}
Ho cool Smile Powerful and easy,

I suppose as all others 1-n it does slow the query ?
No it's stored as a JSON object in the database. Currently you will only get "unknown" as a key in "uniqueid" because scrapers don't support providing the key of the identifier yet.
Hi,

Don't why bluray iso can't open via json-rpc (working if I execute ISO from GUI)...

{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Player.Open", "params": {"item": {"file":"Z:\\Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005)\\Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005).iso"}}, "id": 1}

http://pastebin.com/GBAtARU8

thx for your help
(2012-11-27, 13:25)Montellese Wrote: Marking a video as watched or unwatched is possible through the VideoLibrary.SetFooDetails methods by setting "playcount" either to 0 or > 0.
Thanks Montellese, i tried to find the VideoLibrary.SetFooDetails in Wiki, but don found. Maybe i am missing something.
Can you tell me where i can read about VideoLibrary.SetFooDetails ?
Thanks again
Clayton
Foo is a standard dev acronym Wink

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=JSO...vieDetails for example Smile
Thanks Tolriq, i was loking in the V4, this will work for Eden and Frodo Alpha 3 too ?
Very thanks for all your help
Clayton
(2012-11-27, 23:16)claymic Wrote: Thanks Tolriq, i was loking in the V4, this will work for Eden and Frodo Alpha 3 too ?
Very thanks for all your help
Clayton

No.
Only on much later versions
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-11-27, 22:55)yallah Wrote: Hi,

Don't why bluray iso can't open via json-rpc (working if I execute ISO from GUI)...

{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Player.Open", "params": {"item": {"file":"Z:\\Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005)\\Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005).iso"}}, "id": 1}

thx for your help
Not sure, might be that the GUI code performs some additional actions before playing an ISO. I don't have any so can't really test. I'll look into the code and see if there's an explanation.

(2012-11-27, 23:04)claymic Wrote: Thanks Montellese, i tried to find the VideoLibrary.SetFooDetails in Wiki, but don found. Maybe i am missing something.
Can you tell me where i can read about VideoLibrary.SetFooDetails ?
Thanks again
Clayton

You'll have to replace "Foo" with "Movie" or "Episode" or "MusicVideo" i.e. VideoLibrary.SetMovieDetails etc Wink I was just too lazy to type it all out.
(2012-11-27, 22:55)yallah Wrote: Hi,

thx for your help

If this is a movie scraped to your library and you know the dbid you could also use Player.Open through JSONRPC
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
  • 169(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
JSON-RPC (JSON Remote Procedure Call) interface protocol in development for XBMC8