• 2(current)
v12 Neon 2.5.9
(2013-01-24, 15:01)Kibje Wrote:
(2013-01-24, 12:41)supergroovegear Wrote: Yes that the version I have and it shows that it is enabled. I was confuised because I have set addons to NOT update automatically (ignore what I stated in my previous message). I was expecting an update notification but it seems it updated automatically.
It is weird that it autoupdated anyway, because it was never installable from the Frodo repository.

I see what the problem was and it is weird, I was running Neon (SVN) - which appears in Appearance, not Neon (GIT) - which appears in Addons. I can’t explain how this happened but this weirdness explains why I wasn’t getting some changes when updates have been announced.

It's fixed now, I deleted the skin.neon.svn folder from userdata and re-added the Neon (GIT) skin via the passion repo (the folder does reappear as skin.neon.svn).
(2013-01-25, 04:35)supergroovegear Wrote: It's fixed now, I deleted the skin.neon.svn folder from userdata and re-added the Neon (GIT) skin via the passion repo (the folder does reappear as skin.neon.svn).
Yeah, that is exactly what I meant =)

You might find this interesting:
- The one that shows as "Neon (SVN)" is an old manual install of the Neon for Eden zip.
- The fact that the git version uses the folder 'skin.neon.svn' has to do with an incorrect setting on the Passion-XBMC. I am trying to get that fixed, but have had no success in contacting them so far.

Added small fix to shutdown button so that it now does a proper shutdown as specified in the user settings instead of always doing a power off. Thx to supergroovegear for pointing that out to me.
Looks good here Smile You don't happen to use PseudoTV do you? If so would be nice to make the channel guide a tad wider where it list the channel name 100 name of channel some are going out side the grid. Beside that it is awesome looking skin and works great. I love the new backgrounds.
OS you run XBMC on: Android

XBMC version: Frodo RC3

Neon skin version: 2.5.7 - 20130126

Experience:
Neon on Xbmc Eden on my Apple TV2
Neon on Xbmc Eden on my desktop computer
Neon on Xbmc Frodo on my pad

Issues you have detected: not yet

Any other comments and remarks:
Thanks for your job !!
Have a look at my litlle mod
(2013-01-26, 23:07)Steve_ Wrote: Neon skin version: 2.5.7 - 20130126
You are running the version that is not in the repository yet! Did you download it from my github page ?
(2013-01-27, 00:11)Kibje Wrote: You are running the version that is not in the repository yet! Did you download it from my github page ?
Yes I did. I didn't find it on the Passion Repo, so I downloaded on your Github.

I noticed that Episode who I watched are not cross out.
You have to enable that in skin settings before it will work.
Additionally, some views do not show watched overlay yet, which are you using?
(2013-01-27, 13:40)Kibje Wrote: You have to enable that in skin settings before it will work.
oh yeah it's true, I forget it Big Grin I check it and I use The Episode View , now every thing is fine.

I use Neon on xbmc frodo on my pad and I can't get access to the menu "View Setting" because I don't have a keyboard. Do you know how Can I open this menu with my pad?
thx
=>Image
@Kibje

I tried this skin and noticed that the LiveTV section is grayed out/darker same for EPG view.
@Steve_
I am sorry, I have no idea how this would work on a touch-only device. You have to press either up or left to get there (depends on the view).
The power cable of my Asus Transformer is lost, I am still waiting for the replacement I ordered from dx.com to arrive. Until then I have no way to XBMC for Android.

@schumi2004
Hmm I am currently not able to test that - I guess I will have to install a PVR backend or something to be able to see those views.
I'll have a look and see if I can fix it. If you could make a screenshot that would help.
(2013-01-27, 20:00)Kibje Wrote: @schumi2004
Hmm I am currently not able to test that - I guess I will have to install a PVR backend or something to be able to see those views.
I'll have a look and see if I can fix it. If you could make a screenshot that would help.

The recent GIT update that was posted broke it again, sometime back the fix was posted by kzelney in this thread:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=143079

Several other enhancements to the LiveTV portion, also need to be bought into line with Confluence, but I will list/add them later.

I will add that fix to my pull request so that it will be in the next version if Stoli approves

Any changes you have to that section, please let me know and I'll make sure to add them as well.
I have removed the dimming code in MyPVR.xml and added it to my pull request.
https://github.com/kibje/skin.neon/commi...52614ca7e7
Stoli pulled my changes into his code.
There will be a new version (2.5.7) in the Passion-XBMC repository tomorrow!
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Neon 2.5.93