• 29(current)
Release ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
(2013-03-09, 18:21)rcrh Wrote:
(2013-03-09, 18:06)fastcolors Wrote: .. give it another try...

works fine on my side... try restarting after skin update...

will do.

Well I did all of that and even reboot my xbmc box. Still nothing. The visualization runs but not the slide show. I even started an album and then changed skins. In both Transparency & Hybrid the slideshow worked but not in Sio2.

Hold on, let me correct that. Transparency uses "EXTRA FANART" or "FANART Slideshow" and only the first works. I might have an issue with my "FANART SLIDESHOW" add on. I'm going to try unloading it and reinstalling it.

More to come after the break...
(2013-03-10, 18:09)rcrh Wrote:
(2013-03-09, 18:21)rcrh Wrote:
(2013-03-09, 18:06)fastcolors Wrote: .. give it another try...

works fine on my side... try restarting after skin update...

will do.

Well I did all of that and even reboot my xbmc box. Still nothing. The visualization runs but not the slide show. I even started an album and then changed skins. In both Transparency & Hybrid the slideshow worked but not in Sio2.

Hold on, let me correct that. Transparency uses "EXTRA FANART" or "FANART Slideshow" and only the first works. I might have an issue with my "FANART SLIDESHOW" add on. I'm going to try unloading it and reinstalling it.

More to come after the break...

Wink I'll be watching the commercials meanwhile.
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
fastcolors
[/quote' Wrote:
Wink I'll be watching the commercials meanwhile.

Well it appears to all be operator error. I reset the addon settings to its defaults and everything works now!!!! Yeah.

But I do have one related question: once the full screen display kicks in how the heck to I get out of it without stopping playback? What if I want to add more music to the Now Playing queue? I seem to have to hit STOP. Is this more operator error??

Thanks for your help.
I can not install 2.02 on my ATV2
I uninstalled everything then went into WINSCP to see if anything was left

Is there a Fix, thanks all
(2013-03-10, 22:02)dallasnights Wrote: I can not install 2.02 on my ATV2
I uninstalled everything then went into WINSCP to see if anything was left

Is there a Fix, thanks all

2.0.2 is not up yet, there's been a mistake on my side. If you refresh the repo you'll see 2.0.1 is still the latest... sorry.

it will be up in a couple of days. With a lot of new features, especially 3D stuff & tools to clean up your XBMC without having to look for folders, files, databases & so on....

just a couple of days. I promise. Wink
Image Image
Sorry for my ignorance, I really do not know what is wrong here on the ATV2
Your directory repo is 2.01
I go in and see skin and it shows 2.02
I have refreshed, updated and its still shows 2.02
I can not seem to get back to 2.01 which worked fine earlier today
Please advise what I can do

Thanks
(2013-03-10, 23:41)dallasnights Wrote: Sorry for my ignorance, I really do not know what is wrong here on the ATV2
Your directory repo is 2.01
I go in and see skin and it shows 2.02
I have refreshed, updated and its still shows 2.02
I can not seem to get back to 2.01 which worked fine earlier today
Please advise what I can do

Thanks

My bad.

Try now and thanks for making me discover the messup. I recently had to change server due to traffic limits, and now updating files is confusing compared to prior drag & drop way....

..sorry. Should be fixed now.
Image Image
That works thank you
Thanks for the update!
I like the unwatched checks Smile.
It still runs great on a Raspberry Pi!

One question though: Is there anyway to delete the 'last added show' picture on the homescreen when you select TV-shows? I only need the recommended (next unwatched) show. I've switched it so that i see a lot of recommend and only 1 last added (on the left), but i would like to get rid of that aswell Wink.
Is this something i can edit in an xml file? Or is that very difficult?

Anyhow, thanks for this great skin! One of the few that work great on the Raspberry Pi and still have all the extras i like (like the recommended/unwatched shows thingy).
(2013-03-12, 10:30)Smobbo Wrote: Thanks for the update!

One question though: Is there anyway to delete the 'last added show' picture on the homescreen when you select TV-shows? I only need the recommended (next unwatched) show. I've switched it so that i see a lot of recommend and only 1 last added (on the left), but i would like to get rid of that aswell Wink.

Anyhow, thanks for this great skin! One of the few that work great on the Raspberry Pi and still have all the extras i like (like the recommended/unwatched shows thingy).

No editing needed.

Go to

settings > skin settings > home page customizer > Movies(or tvshow) and UNCHECK Recent/recommended Inverted First Item

DONE.

Wink
Image Image
(2013-03-12, 14:44)fastcolors Wrote:
(2013-03-12, 10:30)Smobbo Wrote: Thanks for the update!

No editing needed.

Go to

settings > skin settings > home page customizer > Movies(or tvshow) and UNCHECK Recent/recommended Inverted First Item

DONE.

Wink

Haha, that sounds so logical... How did i miss it? Huh
I'll try it when i get home, thanks! Rofl
Hi fastcolors

Noticed a bug in the cinema experience script you provide via the repository

the script bug is in the trailer section if set to 4 or higher doesn't play all of the trailers

i.e.

if set to 10 it plays one
if set to 5 it plays 3

been testing it all morning to see if i missed something but so far i have not seen any mistakes in the config since there isn't all that much to mess around with.
(2013-03-13, 11:21)swetoast Wrote: Hi fastcolors

Noticed a bug in the cinema experience script you provide via the repository

the script bug is in the trailer section if set to 4 or higher doesn't play all of the trailers

i.e.

if set to 10 it plays one
if set to 5 it plays 3

been testing it all morning to see if i missed something but so far i have not seen any mistakes in the config since there isn't all that much to mess around with.

Unfortunately, I just include the script as is just to make it easy to install the dependecies.. I'll check if ther's an update, but You might have better luck reporting the bug HERE
Image Image
tnx ill forward that bugreport to the right place and see if i cant make that update happen
SiO2 ver 2.0.2

So, I'm loving this skin.. fast easy to navigate.. Running it on a couple Windows 7 and an XP machine. Cant wait to try it on y Raspberry pi.

I dont see the option to turn off "Always Colored Icons" and it becomes difficult to see the blue outline highlighting the selected home item.

How can I enable this feature?
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<19