- Discussions about development between developers about code for core features or functions of XBMC.
TIP! Checkout the Development Notes and Inner Workings articles in the wiki.
What should not be discussed here in the development forums:
- Requests for porting to other Operating Systems.
- General purpose features which relate to XBMC in general.
- Generic Linux, Mac, Windows, or other Operating System questions.
- How to compile - if you can not manage that then this is not for you yet.
- Bugs, problems, or issues you do not intend to help out with fixing.
PS! For HOW-TO compile XBMC from source code please see the wiki and post issues in the normal forums:
- HOW-TO compile XBMC for Linux from source code
- HOW-TO compile XBMC for Mac from source code
- HOW-TO compile XBMC for Windows from source code
Note! Our development tree is under heavy development and is not guaranteed to build at all times.