• 62(current)
Back Row General Discussion
The issue appears to only occur on series which contain ... however I have not found anything in the skin program that appears to detect...
Yeah it's something I added as a visibility for the navigate back a level symbol ".."

substring(Container.Listitem.Label,..)

is the relevant code.
You could probably replace it with stringcompare(Container.Listitem.Label,..).
(2013-05-22, 09:19)scudlee Wrote: You could probably replace it with stringcompare(Container.Listitem.Label,..).

Thanks scudlee I'll look into doing that.
Yep that was exactly the part of the code I was taking out should have realized it was looking at substring lol

Well the good news is that now that I have learned how to make options I can try to add some for my anime mod after I restore the code on my local system and replace all substring(Container.Listitem.Label,..) with stringcompare(Container.Listitem.Label,..)

Hopefully, if I post some of my changes as options they can be included in the official repo.
I have finally managed to add in my "Anime Mod" as actual switchable features in for back row. My hopes are that these files can be officially added to the repo now and that these great options will now be available to everyone b/c they are not just for anime but really just new features for this great skin.
  • Studio listing for tv shows on the main navigation directly under the title of the show. (fanart view)
  • Show title made into a button that will play the file pv.mkv when pressed. (for preview support) (fanart view)
  • Show title will play theme.mp3 when highlighted. (fanart view)
  • When playing theme.mp3 you can see a slideshow fanart display of the relating show full screen in place of visualisations

There is 3 options that enable either the studio display, the altered title or the fanart visualization. The fanart will play in your screensaver too when show visualization is selected as an option for your screensaver.

The files can be dl here:
http://www.ibisgaming.com/media/Back_Row_ZERO.zip

If you have any questions or require any changes or info form me to add this to the official build please let me know and I will address them right away!

Hopefully, this will be added and I can start to work on some cool home screen options that are useful for users of particular types of backgrounds.
Ok let me look at what you've done and we'll see what we can do.

It'll take me a while as I'm pretty busy this week.

Not promising anything but making these as options is definitely the right way to approach it.

Also have you used the most recent files from the skin as your starting point? Using the new SVN location (it's recently been updated).

Code:
https://svn.code.sf.net/p/xboxmediacenter/code/Back-Row/Frodo
Yes for the files attached to my post I used your files from the latest svn on the day of my post as the base. Only the files which have been modified are included in my post.
Hello world!
how can i set the alternative home screen (see photo page 1) on this skin?
Thank you in advance who will help me.
(2013-05-27, 18:12)danko78 Wrote: Hello world!
how can i set the alternative home screen (see photo page 1) on this skin?
Thank you in advance who will help me.

It's in skin settings, under the home menu heading, then select "Use Smaller Home Controls" & "Use Simplified Controls"
Sharpe,
Thank you very much and congratulation for this amazing skin!
Best regards
I like this skin a lot, but would like to replace all instances of Plot with PlotOutline. I did a search and replace in the skin folder, and this changed the plot display on the various movie library screens to plot outline, but the individual movie information screen still shows plot. I cannot seem to find where this is controlled so I can change it.

Plot is ridiculous, some of them literally spoil the entire movie. In which file do I make the change for Movie Information?

Thanks
(2013-07-06, 20:52)jubilex Wrote: I like this skin a lot, but would like to replace all instances of Plot with PlotOutline. I did a search and replace in the skin folder, and this changed the plot display on the various movie library screens to plot outline, but the individual movie information screen still shows plot. I cannot seem to find where this is controlled so I can change it.

Plot is ridiculous, some of them literally spoil the entire movie. In which file do I make the change for Movie Information?

Thanks

In Back Row and the file DialogVideoInfo.xml the plot is automatically linked to a label value - id="4".

To show a plot outline instead you would need to alter the instances of that id label (there are a few) to display like a regular label instead,

You would need to change it's value to something like id="400" instead and add the plot outline label as well eg:

Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.PlotOutline]</label>
Thanks Sharpe!
Sharpe,

Is there a way to have it that I can select the Director and have it return all Movies by that Director similar to how the actors cast works?

TIA,

AL
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Back Row General Discussion6