• 105(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
(2013-07-08, 21:39)redsoxboi21 Wrote: EDIT: I fixed pneumatic and now that works good. But I tried to configure the Newznab plugin with Usenet-Crawler and the script fails after I try to open it. I am on Windows 7 running XBMC 12.2... Please help!!

Edit: It's not a newznab api compatible site afaik. The url is probably entered wrong.
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
(2013-07-09, 09:38)Popeye Wrote:
(2013-07-08, 21:39)redsoxboi21 Wrote: EDIT: I fixed pneumatic and now that works good. But I tried to configure the Newznab plugin with Usenet-Crawler and the script fails after I try to open it. I am on Windows 7 running XBMC 12.2... Please help!!

Edit: It's not a newznab api compatible site afaik. The url is probably entered wrong.

Yes, it works now! Thank you! Now I have it working on my computer. But for some reason doing the exact same thing in my iPad gives the plugin an error where it will open but it does not show content. It says malformed result... Any fix for this?
I guess this has been asked before, and i apologise in advance, but it is very difficult to search for this exact wording.

Is it technically difficult to implement that not only .rar files, but .01, .02, .xx files are also working in Pneumatic?
There are more and more releases that have this kind of naming convention, but they are .rar files and can be extracted just fine.
(2013-07-19, 15:36)cirkator Wrote: I guess this has been asked before, and i apologise in advance, but it is very difficult to search for this exact wording.

Is it technically difficult to implement that not only .rar files, but .01, .02, .xx files are also working in Pneumatic?
There are more and more releases that have this kind of naming convention, but they are .rar files and can be extracted just fine.

I don't quite follow. The support for various rar naming schemes has been there for a long time. PM some examples and I can have a look at it.
Will do that in the next days. I tried with some 00,.01 files and Pneumatic wrote "No playable file" or something like this.
After it downloaded and extracted, it played fine.

Sorry for the inaccurate description, I am not at home right now.

EDIT: Just sent you a pm
Great plugin! Got it to work and was very impressed. After playing around with it I started thinking of how well this would work if I could just download a bunch of tv shows one by one and queue them into sabnzb, and not stream them for instant watching. Is there a way to do this? Or another plugin that does that? What I am after is a way to browse through the huge list of TV shows within each TV channel and send it to sab in my TV show category and just download the NZB regularly, then have it post process into my tv show folder with the cleaned up name, etc. Ultimately I would like to be able to select a TV show and add it to sickbeard directly through xbmc, and have the ability to choose which episodes to download from each season. I think that would be a great feature, if Newznab/NZBtv could talk to sickbead. The only problem I have right now, which I know is not a problem with the plugin, is that my internet speed slows down in the evening, so waiting for a show to stream 720P takes a good 10-15mins. I would rather just go through and select multiple episodes and make a list of shows to watch for the next days. And I know I can do this from my PC and just queue up a list, but that browsing feature, from xbmc on my TV is just so much more convenient, and plus it's easy for my gf, all she has to do is go through and select shows she likes, without getting technical on the PC. Is there any other plugin that allows to browse the shows and add to sabnzb, or sickbeard? Thanks in advance
Is it currently possible to seamlessly integrate NZBs to play from XBMC's media center but also to bitstream in TrueHD, or DTS-HD formats?
(2013-07-21, 12:17)tranceology3 Wrote: Great plugin! Got it to work and was very impressed. After playing around with it I started thinking of how well this would work if I could just download a bunch of tv shows one by one and queue them into sabnzb, and not stream them for instant watching. Is there a way to do this? Or another plugin that does that? What I am after is a way to browse through the huge list of TV shows within each TV channel and send it to sab in my TV show category and just download the NZB regularly, then have it post process into my tv show folder with the cleaned up name, etc. Ultimately I would like to be able to select a TV show and add it to sickbeard directly through xbmc, and have the ability to choose which episodes to download from each season. I think that would be a great feature, if Newznab/NZBtv could talk to sickbead. The only problem I have right now, which I know is not a problem with the plugin, is that my internet speed slows down in the evening, so waiting for a show to stream 720P takes a good 10-15mins. I would rather just go through and select multiple episodes and make a list of shows to watch for the next days. And I know I can do this from my PC and just queue up a list, but that browsing feature, from xbmc on my TV is just so much more convenient, and plus it's easy for my gf, all she has to do is go through and select shows she likes, without getting technical on the PC. Is there any other plugin that allows to browse the shows and add to sabnzb, or sickbeard? Thanks in advance

You allways have the option to context menu select (right click) "download" in Newznab...
Best add-on EVER!

Unfortunately it doesn't work with the one indexer I have a paid account on (NZB GEEK)
Tried a few more and finally found one that works: NZBID.org

I thought that maybe we could get a list going of indexers that will work?
(2013-07-28, 13:26)mklcf Wrote: Best add-on EVER!

Unfortunately it doesn't work with the one indexer I have a paid account on (NZB GEEK)
Tried a few more and finally found one that works: NZBID.org

I thought that maybe we could get a list going of indexers that will work?

Big Grin
Well, I have made the Newznab addon that could be used as an example of how to make your own index addon. I googled and found a summary of indexers.
im sorry to ask that again but im searching this thread for an hour, seen alot of people having this problem but didnt see a solution and if there is, please post it in the 1st thread, no one can read 158 pages!

so, im in love with newznab and nzbtv addons,
i tried different nzb sites and suddenly i stopped getting results and instead im getting malformed result,
i thought its beacuse of the api limit so i donated to the site (oznzb)
but still, i cannot get any result Sad
nzbtv is working good with oznzb
in the log i can see nothing except :

Code:
09:11:33 T:50212   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.newznab/?index=1&mode=index
09:11:33 T:50212   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.newznab/?index=1&mode=index) failed

i enabled debug log on sabnzb and pneumatic plugins but still....

oznzb uses https all the time, can that be the problem?

will love to get a solution, thanks for those AMAZING plugins

[EDIT]
now i have configured 5 indexers:
Code:
<setting id="newznab_site_1" value="oznzb.com" />
    <setting id="newznab_site_2" value="www.usenet-crawler.com/" />
    <setting id="newznab_site_3" value="indexer.nzbgrab.it" />
    <setting id="newznab_site_4" value="nzbplanet.net" />
    <setting id="newznab_site_5" value="nzbid.org/" />

only nzbid.org can show me releases, all other just show categories and then "malformed result"

[EDIT2]
for testing i created a new file and tried 4 more indexers as followed:
Code:
<setting id="newznab_site_2" value="nzbzombie.com" />
    <setting id="newznab_site_3" value="www.nzbndx.com" />
    <setting id="newznab_site_4" value="newztown.co.za/" />
    <setting id="newznab_site_5" value="newzb.co/" />

all 4 gave same error.

it seems like something has changed with the indexers and the plugin haven't been updated...
You can still search for what you want to stream. You cannot however browse through categories.
(2013-08-04, 09:20)tdhz77 Wrote: You can still search for what you want to stream. You cannot however browse through categories.

that i know, but i wanna see whats new, i do see it under nzbid only, why?
Morning

Loved the idea, but had a problem getting newznab going. I have my own newznab server but it is hosted over HTTPS, which i could never get working. I tried to put https:// or even :443 at the end. Always got malformed URL. I setup newznab to also be on a different port on my server and I was able to get it working.

Can https support be added? Or is it supported and I'm just doing it wrong?

Now to test this NZBtv more Big Grin

Cheers!
(2013-08-11, 02:59)wyild1 Wrote: Morning

Loved the idea, but had a problem getting newznab going. I have my own newznab server but it is hosted over HTTPS, which i could never get working. I tried to put https:// or even :443 at the end. Always got malformed URL. I setup newznab to also be on a different port on my server and I was able to get it working.

Can https support be added? Or is it supported and I'm just doing it wrong?

Now to test this NZBtv more Big Grin

Cheers!

I havent added any specific https support. You could help me testing by changing the parameter newznab_url
In default.py by adding a "s" to the "http://" string. If it helps I'll add a setting for it asap.
  • 105(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11