Moneual Moncaso 320
I'm looking at building a htpc, and can possibly get the Moneual Moncaso 320 chassis.
Anybody use this before. Opinions?
I am using this case for a while now.
Remote is working except Record-Key and the Display is also working, except the small Icons. Didn't manage to get them to work till now.

Case itself is a beauty! But you have to be careful with CPU heatsink an the lenght of the ODD.
i got the same case,
1 thing that i didn't get to work is the display.
the remote was a pain to get working.
so i decided to get a MCE reciever to get it working.
the case is a nice looking case and it looks like the rest of my components.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
I did get this case, and have built my htpc. The case fits into my home theatre setup beautifully.
I got the remote working, I can power the pc on/off, the media button starts xbmc, play, pause, fast forward, rewind, stop all work. Enter, back and exit all work.
The only thing I can't get working is the 4 arrow keys. I have set the arrow keys to mimic the left right up down of the keyboard. In all other programs, it works fine, but it does not work in xbmc. If I push up down left right on the keyboard, then the cursor moves about in xbmc.
If i configure the arrow keys to simulate the mouse, then this works in xbmc, but it is slow to move around.
Any ideas.
The remote uses the numeric keyboard cursor.
Some one here explained me how he fixed it.
Need to look it up when I get home

i'll past the pm i got from him
Quote:Just resolved this!
The problem was M Play MX was using the numberpad as directional buttons. 4(left), 8(up), 6(right), 2(down).
So you were on the right track with editing keyboard.xml.
I simply changed the directional keys with numbers on the numberpad within keyboard.xml and it worked like a charm!
Thanks, I will give that a try, and see if it works.
I'll post back later and let you know.
(2013-08-23, 21:35)streilu Wrote: .......Display is also working, except the small Icons. Didn't manage to get them to work till now.

how did you get it to work with xbmc ?
(2013-08-24, 19:14)TRaSH Wrote: The remote uses the numeric keyboard cursor.
Some one here explained me how he fixed it.
Need to look it up when I get home

i'll past the pm i got from him
Quote:Just resolved this!
The problem was M Play MX was using the numberpad as directional buttons. 4(left), 8(up), 6(right), 2(down).
So you were on the right track with editing keyboard.xml.
I simply changed the directional keys with numbers on the numberpad within keyboard.xml and it worked like a charm!

I had a look at this, but it still didn't work. In M Play MX, my left button actions the left arrow key, right does right arrow key etc.

I looked in the keyboard.xml file, and you can change values under global, and in other places (visualization etc.). I tried changing in various places, but it still didn't work.
Tomorrow evening when I get home I could paste here what I've changed in the file.
(2013-08-25, 22:56)TRaSH Wrote: Tomorrow evening when I get home I could paste here what I've changed in the file.

Thanks, that would be great.
In your M Play setup, does it say left arrow key for left remote button, or does it say numberpad 4 key. I can set it to either, one, and have tried both.
Hey ive been using this case for a while now. If anyone can tell me how to get the screen to display somthing rather than system info, that would be great. Also to get the remoye to work properly.
(2013-08-26, 07:22)savage-wp Wrote:
(2013-08-25, 22:56)TRaSH Wrote: Tomorrow evening when I get home I could paste here what I've changed in the file.

Thanks, that would be great.
In your M Play setup, does it say left arrow key for left remote button, or does it say numberpad 4 key. I can set it to either, one, and have tried both.

it says left arror,
but it seems to send a numberpad arrow.

original
Code:
<numpadzero>Number0</numpadzero>
      <numpadone>Number1</numpadone>
      <numpadtwo>Number2</numpadtwo>
      <numpadthree>Number3</numpadthree>
      <numpadfour>Number4</numpadfour>
      <numpadfive>Number5</numpadfive>
      <numpadsix>Number6</numpadsix>
      <numpadseven>Number7</numpadseven>
      <numpadeight>Number8</numpadeight>
      <numpadnine>Number9</numpadnine>

change to

<numpadzero>Number0</numpadzero>
<numpadone>Number1</numpadone>
<numpadtwo>Down</numpadtwo>
<numpadthree>Number3</numpadthree>
<numpadfour>Left</numpadfour>
<numpadfive>Number5</numpadfive>
<numpadsix>Right</numpadsix>
<numpadseven>Number7</numpadseven>
<numpadeight>Up</numpadeight>
<numpadnine>Number9</numpadnine>
Thanks TRaSH. I made that change under global in the keyboard.xml file, but it didn't work. Am I changing it in the correct place, or is it somewhere else in the xml file.
Hmm.
Perhaps it's a extra mx.play setting I've got.
Do you got a xbmc profile loaded in mx.play ?
(2013-08-26, 21:28)TRaSH Wrote: Hmm.
Perhaps it's a extra mx.play setting I've got.
Do you got a xbmc profile loaded in mx.play ?

Yes, in M Play, there is general key mapping, and then I have mapping for Windows media player, xbmc, and a couple others.
The arrow keys work in the other programs.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Moneual Moncaso 3200