XBMC Voicesearch
I'm developing a new XBMC plugin/script that uses speech recognition to search and play XBMC media and YouTube videos etc.

here's a quick video of it in action XBMC Voicesearch Video

It's designed to work with the AmuletDevices remote and so far I've only tested it on windows.

I need to have a few people beta test it before rolling it out to the wider community, so if any one fancies helping test it
please email me directly [email protected] and I'll send it on to you.
you need an amulet devices remote and XBMC frodo running on windows.

I haven't tested it with an ordinary mic or on Linux and Mac but I'll get to that.

Steve.
Hi steve118x, I have interest in test this, I have AmuletDevices remote, windows, using voxcommando too.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2013-10-01, 14:08)Wanilton Wrote: Hi steve118x, I have interest in test this, I have AmuletDevices remote, windows, using voxcommando too.

Hi Wanilton,
can you PM me your email address or send email to [email protected]
thanks.
steve
A few of you have had problems with receiving .zip email attachments, so here's a file-dropper link

http://www.filedropper.com/xbmcvoicesearch

if your thinking of running this with a plain old microphone instead of an Amulet Devices voice remote , please hold off on that,
the accuracy is far below that of an Amulet remote. The reason for that is I've included routines that filter and level the sound
for the Amulet and I need to make it so that it adjusts for when a plain old mic is being used. I'll get to that soon, but it's not the
highest priority as I don't think using voice to search is a great user experience if you have to get off the couch to press a button
on your desktop microphone etc.
Steve
(2013-10-10, 00:53)steve118x Wrote: A few of you have had problems with receiving .zip email attachments, so here's a file-dropper link

http://www.filedropper.com/xbmcvoicesearch

if your thinking of running this with a plain old microphone instead of an Amulet Devices voice remote , please hold off on that,
the accuracy is far below that of an Amulet remote. The reason for that is I've included routines that filter and level the sound
for the Amulet and I need to make it so that it adjusts for when a plain old mic is being used. I'll get to that soon, but it's not the
highest priority as I don't think using voice to search is a great user experience if you have to get off the couch to press a button
on your desktop microphone etc.
Steve

Hi, I'm also interested in this plugin but your link doesn't work anymore. Can I get a copy of it, please?
Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Voicesearch0