WIP Ellipsis 1.3 - Updated 12/12/12 New Progress for Frodo Updates
Just as a vote, I like the delete confirm button, but who knows what you'll come up with.

Anyhow, I just wanted to give this a thumbs up and I think speak for many when I plea that while you're working on Ellipsis to be even more sleek and fulfilling people's requirements, I hope you can retain the simplicity and "smallness" of the previous Eclipse. It is my #1 skin and no other comes even close, for it's easy to read from a distance or from a small monitor such as one in my car, and still looks awesome.

What I'm hoping for that even when you're adding functionalities, if they're something that make things look and feel more complex, that you provide an option to somehow turn those options off if they're not crucial. While big HD resolutions allow more stuff to be shown accurately, it is a shame that so many applications are not usable in small monitors anymore, while they are widely in use (smartphones, small laptops etc.) It also caters for our young users as kids are often more comfortable navigating an UI that only has the essential content.

Great work! You're the best.
I like the abandoned "Yes/No dialogue". It draws my attention, even in a screenshot.
We can't wait to use Ellipsis again.

.......but I didn't see Team Fortress 2 on the list of games! o_0
(2013-04-16, 15:48)MrBozack Wrote: I like the abandoned "Yes/No dialogue". It draws my attention, even in a screenshot.
We can't wait to use Ellipsis again.

.......but I didn't see Team Fortress 2 on the list of games! o_0

That's because Battlefield 3 is the only FPS worth playing! Cool
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
Will this skin ever be released (again)?

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Yes, just move to Canada from UK for myself has added unexpected delays for allowing me to properly develop the skin. Once I'm established here I will continue.
Currently working on Ellipsis 1.3 Updates. Update Requests Here.
Ellipsis for XBMC 1.2.1 Click here to download & for SVN details.
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | Facebook.com/TeamBlackbolt1 | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
(2013-04-28, 19:36)EqUiNoX Wrote: Yes, just move to Canada from UK for myself has added unexpected delays for allowing me to properly develop the skin. Once I'm established here I will continue.

How is Canada going ? I bet you miss the fish and chips Wink

Any update on Frodo skin or even Gotham ?
iMac OS X 10.10, ATV3, LG 3D TV, Onkyo Home cinema 5.1,SLICE/OpenELEC/HELIX
is this dead
One suggestion I would like to make, and this is before I try your skin but it is the same suggestion i make to all skinners. As I use addons more often than my own collection to watch moves and tv, I always ask to have quick easy customizable access to those addons. Perhaps a sub menu of Videos/Movies/TV or its own menu or whatever. If I have several clicks just to get to the addon of choice, I usually move onto the next skin and its a shame because I love some really great skins, but when I make custom media center boxes for those who don't want or have knowledge of a computer, I need it retard simple. Thanks for listening and I can't wait to get this loaded and give it a spin. Thanks skinner for your hard work!

This has always been one of my favorites and to add an "Addons"+sub-menu to include "1Channel", "Mash Up", and perhaps "Icefilms", i would be happier than a pig in s.. well you get the idea. Thanks Blackbolt for an amazing skin. BTW any chance that it can be put in a XBMC installable zip, what a hassle to xfer to some of the devices i install to. Thanks for listening (err reading) and thanks again for the hard work, "we" (my customers and I) love you!
(2013-12-26, 10:37)hentai23 Wrote: is this dead

+1
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ellipsis 1.3 - Updated 12/12/12 New Progress for Frodo Updates3