• 21(current)
Release PlayIt service : Play hosted video url remotely on XBMC
(2013-12-22, 06:30)coolstud Wrote:
(2013-10-17, 18:12)coolstud Wrote:
(2013-10-17, 08:05)ajay Wrote: Hi,

1. Its not possible to get toolbar menu using right click, I see drop marker button is better option because its second button,
2. Agreed, button is not movable, I will fix it in next release of addon.
3. Not possible to add options to toolbar button context menu. Chrome has this options item available by default, handled by its system not by me. Firefox works in different way.

THanks,

Hi Ajay

Some no restart addons have right click and options/preferences in Firefox e.g adblock plus (personally don't like drop markers takes up space on toolbar makes it look big next to other buttons).

Also its to many clicks for me to change IP Address as I am sending links to my raspberry pi's in the front room and back room and also xbmc on my laptop, would appreciate it if you can do anything to make it easier as the first version of Playit addon was simpler.

Many thanks

Sanjay

Hi Ajay

Please could you help with this, much appreciated.

Thanks!

Sanjay

Hi Sanjay,

I will modify the browser addons as per your comments. I have got same kind comments from several users... Please wait for sometime.

Thanks,
Ajay
Thanks a lot for this ajay! I've been searching the best way to play Acestream on raspbmc and this is currently the best option I have.

If someone is interested how to play Acestreams with PlayIt just check my tutorial, I tried to make it simple enough that people don't have to google everything up piece by piece like I did. I spent days to try different options and finally found this and adjusted it for my needs. If you can't get PlayIt working there's another Acestream for raspbmc solution to try.

Check it out! tinyurl.com/AcestreamForRaspbmc

If you have comments about it, you can post them here or tweet @gaLezki.
(2013-12-22, 13:11)gaLezki Wrote: Thanks a lot for this ajay! I've been searching the best way to play Acestream on raspbmc and this is currently the best option I have.

If someone is interested how to play Acestreams with PlayIt just check my tutorial, I tried to make it simple enough that people don't have to google everything up piece by piece like I did. I spent days to try different options and finally found this and adjusted it for my needs. If you can't get PlayIt working there's another Acestream for raspbmc solution to try.

Thanks for sharing tutorial... I would publish the link my google code project.
Appreciate your hard work.
(2013-12-22, 23:10)ajay Wrote:
(2013-12-22, 13:11)gaLezki Wrote: Thanks a lot for this ajay! I've been searching the best way to play Acestream on raspbmc and this is currently the best option I have.

Thanks for sharing tutorial... I would publish the link my google code project.
Appreciate your hard work.

Thanks! And yes of course you can publish it, I hope people will notice this option since it isn't that difficult (thanks to you and your great addon) Smile
Many thanks Ajay will wait for the update.

Sanjay
How to disable the message "Playit Service has started" when XBMC is starting?
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
Hi Ajay, Any chance the Youku addon could be supported by Play-It?
(2014-01-05, 19:13)mujunk Wrote: Hi Ajay, Any chance the Youku addon could be supported by Play-It?

Is there any other add-on parses Youku which could be used?
(2014-01-07, 06:28)ajay Wrote:
(2014-01-05, 19:13)mujunk Wrote: Hi Ajay, Any chance the Youku addon could be supported by Play-It?

Is there any other add-on parses Youku which could be used?

Not sure, I havent found any.
Youku is supported by member taxigps on this thread who might be able to help.
This being a chinese add-on has made it very tough for us non-chinese to navigate. You might be aware that the amount of Indian content on this website is vast and never gets taken down. It is easy to find content on the website, thanks to google translate. Sad part is that media files are split into approx 6minute long videos and port sniffing software (UrlHelper in my case) can only detect the first part.
Hoping for the best!Smile
It wold be realy awsome if this plugin cold support cnet.com videos allso. I realy like to view ces 2014 videos in my tv.
I cannot install the addon. I added the repo but in xbmc it shows up nothing.
(2014-01-11, 07:03)angad16 Wrote: I cannot install the addon. I added the repo but in xbmc it shows up nothing.

Force Refresh repository

(2014-01-09, 15:15)masinad Wrote: It wold be realy awsome if this plugin cold support cnet.com videos allso. I realy like to view ces 2014 videos in my tv.

Cannot say it will be available immediately.. Aren't they publishing videos on YouTube?
Can you make an windows application, so we can send files to xbmc via smb/upnp?
(2014-01-12, 01:47)brantje Wrote: Can you make an windows application, so we can send files to xbmc via smb/upnp?

These protocols are already supported by XBMC file manager. Please add network location in XBMC and rest is all possible just by a click on XBMC. Thats the power of XBMC.
Hi Ajay, thanks for the excellent add-on. On some of the newer releases on www.playsominaltv.com, 'frame view' doesn't work and I don't get the 'Playit' bar. One example is - http://www.playsominaltv.com/dedh-ishqiya-2014/. Looks like Sominal has started using the Wistia service (wistia.com).

Update: looks like sominal is using a copyright protection script which breaks Playit. Is there any way to fix this ?

--
Thanks,.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PlayIt service : Play hosted video url remotely on XBMC11