• 4(current)
Release reFocus 1.4.0 for Gotham (deprecated)
(2014-04-07, 10:28)Jeroen Wrote: Do you mean this still isn't working? I did a commit to remove it (plus about 8 or so icon textures which didn't have the case changed either) and did a second commit to add them again. There was no other way actually, the files in my working directory had the proper case and were shown as being modified. But whatever I did, Git wouldn't stage the files until I removed the files from my local repo, committed and then added them again. Very weird.
They have the proper case now when I look in the Github page, so I assumed it's working properly with the latest commits?

This is how the github.com repo is looking for me at this moment:

The filename changes you made to defaults seemed to work fine though:

(2014-04-07, 10:42)pettson3816 Wrote: Looked through the thread but couldn't find an answer if the horizontal menu was discarded or not? WIll it be included in a later release or did you put the entire idea in the waste bin?

Other than that, this skin is really beautiful. Simple and elegant. Thanks for all your hard work that we get to enjoy for free. Amazing!

The horizontal menu was not discarded. It will be added later, as alternative.

(2014-04-07, 09:06)Jeroen Wrote:
(2014-04-07, 08:06)Galefury Wrote: @Jeroen: The cast button is there, is selectable, but the cast list doesn't show. It works fine for tv shows, though.

*scratches head*

The button that triggers the visibility of the cast list is the same one for movies and tv shows. Are you using an add-on that could possibly interfere with this?

If it works for others, then is something on my setup. I'll investigate. Thanks for taking the time to reply.
reFocus - Simply the best
I just saw that the frame and white menu (pop up) with output disconnect system has a color problem. When you select a function, the white becomes transparent, it is good like that?

edit : I not understand how to use Grad fanart with refocus when I select "use fanart in now playing screen" and "blend viewing ..." it nothing happens. I do not understand what should this pass.
I just understand that we can not display the fanart on the menu with the widget function (shelf) .. I translated in another post that you were not going to add it. My English is really bad and hard to translate and understand everything. Sorry if you already answered my question before. I'm a stupid man
(2014-04-07, 10:42)pettson3816 Wrote: Looked through the thread but couldn't find an answer if the horizontal menu was discarded or not? WIll it be included in a later release or did you put the entire idea in the waste bin?

Other than that, this skin is really beautiful. Simple and elegant. Thanks for all your hard work that we get to enjoy for free. Amazing!

Thanks, the horizontal menu's status is undefined at the moment. I may add it at a later stage, but for now I am focusing on bugfixes and adding small features here and there if I feel they are "missing" features (like a way to show upcoming recordings for example). Any fundamental changes to the current menu or the addition of an alternate menu will be a post-Gotham thing in any case. Making the current menu more flexible would take priority though.

(2014-04-07, 11:04)Reynald Wrote: I just saw that the frame and white menu (pop up) with output disconnect system has a color problem. When you select a function, the white becomes transparent, it is good like that?
I'm not sure what you mean, can you post a screenshot?

Quote:edit : I not understand how to use Grad fanart with refocus when I select "use fanart in now playing screen" and "blend viewing ..." it nothing happens. I do not understand what should this pass.
"use fanart in now playing screen" should show the fanart of the music you are playing (instead of the visualization) in the now playing screen, like this example:

And if you select "blend visualisation and fanart" it should "mix" the fanart and visualization like this example (hard to show on a picture of course):

(2014-04-07, 11:37)Reynald Wrote: I just understand that we can not display the fanart on the menu with the widget function (shelf) .. I translated in another post that you were not going to add it. My English is really bad and hard to translate and understand everything. Sorry if you already answered my question before. I'm a stupid man
It's ok. You're not a stupid man. I don't know where you are from, but I bet I can't speak your language Smile
impossible to make a screenshot with the new refocus, BLACK screen! weird

I m french and stupid lol laugh

thank you for the explanation I understand now for fanart music Smile

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xpqfxa1s7jlrx06/100_3166.JPG

I made a photo, can not make a screenshot. Look, the line is clear:

Edit : I just checked, there is only refocus gotham I can't do screen capture with
Thanks, I see what is causing that. Will be fixed.
thx Smile

I have a question, in the Global fanart option, is what should appear on the screen, instead of a blue background? because I only have a slight vertical stripe on each side or I see fanarts films scroll. But the center is always blue. This is weird and not aesthetical!
(2014-04-07, 10:28)Jeroen Wrote: But whatever I did, Git wouldn't stage the files until I removed the files from my local repo, committed and then added them again. Very weird.

OS X is not case sensitive by default so although changed case looks different in Finder it is really only a changed file label while actual filename stays the same. Hence, Github is not recognising any changes to stage.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2014-04-06, 10:35)kaiseruk Wrote: no epg information is displayed when using the pseudotv live addon (i'm using the defualt skin option)
I found what is causing this. PseudoTV is referring to / calling Confluence's font files. As reFocus obviously doesn't have those it doesn't display anything. I guess I'll have to provide fallback font references and include Confluence's fonts in the skin package. Grumble.

(2014-04-07, 12:31)pecinko Wrote: OS X is not case sensitive by default so although changed case looks different in Finder it is really only a changed file label while actual filename stays the same. Hence, Github is not recognising any changes to stage.
I did not know that, that explains a lot Smile Thanks for the clarification!
here I'll try to explain myself.

The widget function is sublime and very lightly. I think this feature could be developed and be able to added some playlistes. I created play lists for children and different studio (disney, HD movie, kids movie series ..) for the moment we can only put 2'' widget recommended movie and new movie "when activating the fanart movies overall, there is more the widget function, that I understand, and this is very much like that. playlistes Add the possibility to display the menu directly, rolling menu, as with your widgets? idea can be interesting for other here? what do you think of this?
bar osd time is sublime! not change this !!
Here's the catch, the small problem that I said above. small vertical line to right , when activating the global fanart! Is this normal?

(2014-04-07, 10:28)Jeroen Wrote:
(2014-04-07, 10:11)mortstar Wrote: @Jeroen - I saw your commits to GitHub last night and I think you are right, it is messing up the filenames as OverlayUnwatched.png was re-commited with the original OverlayUnWatched.png file name. Maybe a commit to remove the file and then a second commit to add in the file with the proper case will fix it.

Do you mean this still isn't working? I did a commit to remove it (plus about 8 or so icon textures which didn't have the case changed either) and did a second commit to add them again. There was no other way actually, the files in my working directory had the proper case and were shown as being modified. But whatever I did, Git wouldn't stage the files until I removed the files from my local repo, committed and then added them again. Very weird.
They have the proper case now when I look in the Github page, so I assumed it's working properly with the latest commits?

Thanks Jeroen,
I'll test this out when I get home today on a fresh install
Small rundown of changes that were pushed to git:
  • Fixes for navigation issues in home menu customization dialog
  • Fixes for issues with enabling / disabling certain home menu items
  • Fixed an issue where no confirmation dialog was visible when changing video settings
  • Two animation related glitches
  • Fixes for certain icons / overlay textures not showing caused by filename case mismatch
  • Mislabeled buttons in the Peripherals manager dialog
  • Added a "reset skin settings" button in skin settings -> other. It's red, that's all the warning you'll get... Wink (I may remove this button later, it can come in convenient when troubeshooting)
  • Fixed an issue where (visually) two background options could be enabled simultaneously.
  • Updated Romanian translation (thanks Galefury)
  • "view type" and "layout" buttons in options menu should display current selection (thanks jurialmunkey)
  • The finish time of the currently playing video is now shown when paused
  • Fix for one of the buttons in the shutdown menu not showing it's texture
  • Added Confluence's font files / references for add-on compatibility reasons
  • When TV Tunes is playing a theme, the music overlay shouldn't display
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reFocus 1.4.0 for Gotham (deprecated)14