How to see xmbc movies wirelesson tv panasonic FT60?
Question 
Hello Community

i Have a panasonic FT60, can i stream XMBC videos via wireless to my tv, like Media Player for example do.

Thank You in advance for your help
If the TV supports UPnP it should work as long as you enable UPnP in XBMC.
(2014-04-13, 00:27)negge Wrote: If the TV supports UPnP it should work as long as you enable UPnP in XBMC.

Well when i play an mp4 on windows media player, if i left click the file, appears an option to send it to "viera system", the tv detects it automaticly, i can´t find the option UPnP in Xmbc, can you lead me? is there anything else to do, thank you

(2014-04-13, 00:32)Al_Jourgensen Wrote:
(2014-04-13, 00:27)negge Wrote: If the TV supports UPnP it should work as long as you enable UPnP in XBMC.

Well when i play an mp4 on windows media player, if i left click the file, appears an option to send it to "viera system", the tv detects it automaticly, i can´t find the option UPnP in Xmbc, can you lead me? is there anything else to do, thank you

ok found it, UPnp and turn On everything, now what should i do? I see DLNA Turned on, on the tv
Try right-clicking a video file and choose "Play using".
(2014-04-13, 09:30)negge Wrote: Try right-clicking a video file and choose "Play using".

it doesn´t show, in MKV files with xmbc icon on it....
[size=medium]What if that option doesn't show up? This is really frustrating. My friend who referred this program won't even help me. Then again when he started using it, he had this insane notion to wire his house. Too many wires are annoying. My house is WIRELESS.....WYYYYYYYEERRRRLLLESSSSS!!!!! Anyway explain to me why I can play a movie from my pc on mediaplayer but I can't do it with xbmc. I would really like to start using this program soon please.
Are you trying to play the very same files to your TV, with both media player and from within XBMC? UPnP / DLNA only streams the file to your TV - it will not transcode video. This means that your TV must be capable of playing the video and audio format/codec you are sending to it.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks
XBMC acts as a server in this model. Once you enable UPnP, it will scan in the media files and then broadcast that library onto your network. Your TV should then be able to see the XBMC server and thus see the library of files it knows about.

As pr0xZen said, XBMC won't change anything - it merely provides a "signpost" to the media files, and hands that to the TV. Sadly, if my Panasonic is anything to go by, CODEC and cntainer support is very limited, so you may find that many of your files won't play.

Of course, the best answer is to plug XBMC into your TV with an HDMI cable, and then you can play anything in glorious XBMC-surround-icolor. This may or may not work for you.
it works by cable, but i don´t understand how do you detect de pc library of XMBC, i already turn on UPnP, on xmbc, but now i don´t know what to do

but thank you my friends for you answers

i only know this, in MP4 files, i right clik and choose the tv, in other files, i previously put them has XMBC default files, and i don´t know how to broke this relashion between them, and get back to default player so i can see that option when i right ckik it
Are you able to browse XBMC's UPnP share from your TV at all?
(2014-04-20, 11:43)negge Wrote: Are you able to browse XBMC's UPnP share from your TV at all?

No my friend

thank you
(2014-04-13, 17:15)Al_Jourgensen Wrote:
(2014-04-13, 09:30)negge Wrote: Try right-clicking a video file and choose "Play using".

I might have missed a bit here. Are you just right-clicking on files in a file explorer? (Like Windows Explorer etc,) This will not work.
XBMC have to be running for UPnP library to be available on the network. And if you want to try the "Play To" function, to control playback from XBMC - XBMC also need to be running. You have to select a movie inside XBMC, right-click it, and there you should see "Play To". Again, make sure everything is "on" within Settings -> Services ->UPnP. (Make sure the "Settings level" in lower left corner, is "Advanced" or "Expert" to show all options).
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks
(2014-04-22, 23:58)pr0xZen Wrote:
(2014-04-13, 17:15)Al_Jourgensen Wrote:

I might have missed a bit here. Are you just right-clicking on files in a file explorer? (Like Windows Explorer etc,) This will not work.
XBMC have to be running for UPnP library to be available on the network. And if you want to try the "Play To" function, to control playback from XBMC - XBMC also need to be running. You have to select a movie inside XBMC, right-click it, and there you should see "Play To". Again, make sure everything is "on" within Settings -> Services ->UPnP. (Make sure the "Settings level" in lower left corner, is "Advanced" or "Expert" to show all options).

thank you my friend for your answer, but i can´t find the left corner advanced options, but in UPnP i have all options on (the only 3 that appears), i have my tv with UPnP on, but when i left click on the movie in XMBC it doesn´t show up no "Play to" option....

Thnks Again
Are you running Gotham ?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-04-26, 01:11)nickr Wrote: Are you running Gotham ?

No My friend, Frodo latest

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to see xmbc movies wirelesson tv panasonic FT60?0