• 6(current)
Release Black Glass Nova 1.0 - Gotham
I did a screen shot..........

(2014-04-07, 08:16)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-04-06, 23:41)johnny_swindle Wrote: I really like this skin. I did notice that the add timer in the Live TV section is incomplete. Are there plans to finish that section?

Thanks

Johnny

Can you please write down what is missing?

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-04-09, 02:19)nickr Wrote: One thought though, with the submenus at the bottom of the screen it is really hard to see which item is highlighted.

I've already addressed this issue in one of the latest revisions on Github.

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-04-09, 08:02)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2014-04-09, 02:19)nickr Wrote: One thought though, with the submenus at the bottom of the screen it is really hard to see which item is highlighted.

I've already addressed this issue in one of the latest revisions on Github.

Thanks

Tgx
You are da man. How often do you put this into the official repo for easy updates?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-04-09, 08:04)nickr Wrote: You are da man. How often do you put this into the official repo for easy updates?

I'm waiting to have enough feedback from the forum and enough fixes or new features to publish a new official release.
We are getting closer!

In the meanwhile you can install the updated skin manually, downloading the updated zipped skin from Github:

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...master.zip

Thanks

Tgx
(2014-04-09, 03:41)johnny_swindle Wrote: I did a screen shot..........

I cannot get that screen.
When i edit a timer i get this:

Tgx
Johnny, I had a similar problem on some pvr stuff and I think the solution was 'reset epg database' in Live TV settings|EPG.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks..........I will try that.......

(2014-04-09, 09:42)nickr Wrote: Johnny, I had a similar problem on some pvr stuff and I think the solution was 'reset epg database' in Live TV settings|EPG.
Smile 
5 Days Of Using BGN And I've Got 2 Question.First Im Using Gothem 13v4 On Ouya.My Question Is How Do You Change The BackGround Skins.I Like Most But Some I'd Like To Change.Another problem I've Noticed Is When I Go To Watch Videos,The On Screen Key Board Covers The Capcha So I Can't See What To Type In To Watch The Movie.Id Appreciate Any Help With These Questions.Thanks in Advance
What captcha?
Question
on different web cites that offer the videos like 180 UPLOAD,HUGE FILES,FILE NUKE,SOCK SHARE,BILLION UPLOADS And So on.well they sometimes ask you to type in a few words so they know your human(captcha).anyway the drop down screen key board is directly in front of it so i cant read what to type.....the other thing is changing background pictures.how can i do that on the ouya.
Sounds like piracy, so no support here.
Is there any chance of adding support for video extras addon?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=178717
(2014-04-20, 04:28)yankeefanatic Wrote: on different web cites that offer the videos like 180 UPLOAD,HUGE FILES,FILE NUKE,SOCK SHARE,BILLION UPLOADS And So on.well they sometimes ask you to type in a few words so they know your human(captcha).anyway the drop down screen key board is directly in front of it so i cant read what to type.....the other thing is changing background pictures.how can i do that on the ouya.

I cannot be of any help for your problem with keyboard. It's impossible to know where the captcha would show up. Any place of the keyboard on the screen would cover a portion of the web page.
Regarding your second question, just go into "Settings" -> "Backgrounds".

Thanks

Tgx

(2014-04-20, 08:25)nickr Wrote: Is there any chance of adding support for video extras addon?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=178717

Added to my to-do list.

Thanks

Tgx
Thanks man.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Glass Nova 1.0 - Gotham5