Any news on a Gotham RC?
I'm aware this is bad practice, but I am curious to know if you, `Black, have had any time to work on a final version for Gotham - the last git update was around 6 months ago and it appears to mostly work but there are a few broken areas.

I know you're on Team XBMC now, so I'm sure you're busy, but at the same time this is a question I'm sure a lot of people would like an answer to - or at least an indication of one.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
I was very busy the last weeks because I was moving to my first own place and had very little time to work on the skin. But I will have more time now and I'll try to finish it as soon as I can. I can't promise any ETA though.
(2014-04-27, 12:09)`Black Wrote: I was very busy the last weeks because I was moving to my first own place and had very little time to work on the skin. But I will have more time now and I'll try to finish it as soon as I can. I can't promise any ETA though.

Thank you `Black, that's all I wanted to know Smile

ps: moving to first own place is always stressful - took me a few weeks of constant driving with a van to get all my stuff and make sure all utilities were set up etc.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any news on a Gotham RC?0