Solved XBMC with ssl support in ffmpeg
@WiSo yeah that's true, just ran DownloadBuildDeps.bat didn't know i had to run DownloadMingwBuildEnv.bat. Just saw the pr and thought it would be enough

thanks for the enlightenment
So ssl will be available in, raspbmc nightly soon? If that's the case, this is great news!!

/harre!
we are not raspbmc, so you'll have to ask them.
Yeah, sorry! Was a bit excited over this news and forgot were I was.

/Harre
Is this supposed to work on all platforms now? Wondering if it's a bug or not because I have a ssl/tls only stream that works fine on linux but not on android
its disabled on some platforms, android being one iirc
(2014-05-06, 14:42)wsnipex Wrote: its disabled on some platforms, android being one iirc
Care to give some details as to why and which platforms specifically? Am I correct in that your post from previous page says it's supposed to work for all but ios?

edit: found your PR but it's still not clear to me why android would be disabled. I can only see ios mentioned as being explicitly disabled.
afaik it has been disabled lateron because gnutls caused issues on android, but I don't know details. I guess davilla or koying would know.
it crashed on ios and osx and so was disabled on those ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
found my answer (sort of): c43bbb31e2396534d73b4311f9461c85711b8026 http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=189621 that's unfortunate
(2014-05-07, 20:31)Memphiz Wrote: it crashed on ios and osx and so was disabled on those ...

Is it in the 'pipeline' to add support in iOS and OSX for any 13.x release or is it a 14.x issue?
noone is working on it.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2014-07-01, 15:53)Memphiz Wrote: noone is working on it.

Alright, thank you for your answer!

Which platforms exactly are incapable of playing HTTPS streams?
I have to do some filtering on my addon depending on platform.
Ios - atv2 - osx - unsure about android
Android too. see commit/thread I linked to above

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC with ssl support in ffmpeg1