• 6(current)
Hybrid Development Versions
Sorry thought you wanted horizontal bar lower or higher, not vertical home menu. Convergence is going to have a vertical menu.

No room for time on top left as widget is all the way up there. Moving away from having weather info constantly on home screen as providersare beginning to complain about API calls which is why weather info is not automatically included anymore.

Ip: and Ram are linked to library stats and display if no other info, Disable library stats in Skin settings.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

No worries , I will probably get used to the menu bar being horizontal although I will be keeping an eye on converg when you change it. I see what you mean about the library stats. It was showing all my stats when say on movies or tv but showing the ip info when on system.
May sound strange but I have the home menu cursor on system so that the random background fanart cycles around which looks great if its just sitting. Have disabled library stats so its just the bar now.

Thanks for all the work that you have put into making this skin its very much appreciated.
Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding : Ice cream man , Ice cream man
Hi support,

I have been using Hybrid Development skin since more than a year now. I see that the current update does not have vertical menu. I believe that the vertical menu option in the earlier version was the best of all the skins and which I have customized extensively. Could you please add Vertical menu like we had before the latest update. Also is there a way to disable autoupdate to the current skin for hybrid development ?

Many Thanks
Ash
Convergence is getting the vertical menu, avail from Hybrid Repo

Only way to stop updates is to disable the repo

Hi Mudislander
Just a request for the larger font setting to be added, when you get time, I added it myself, but can't seem to get it just right anymore. Just a little larger will be great, especially on the plot descriptions. Great job as always!
I'll have a go this week sometime.

is there a way to display the poster instead of Logo for TV Episodes on the OSD some shows i have don't have Logo's created but pretty much all have a Poster

is there a simple way to do this if not can i request an option in the skin settings like one of the toggles

thanks in advance
is there any way to take the side bars off the cover posters like it says tv show down the side ??
(2014-05-21, 16:59)protocol77 Wrote: is there a way to display the poster instead of Logo for TV Episodes on the OSD some shows i have don't have Logo's created but pretty much all have a Poster

is there a simple way to do this if not can i request an option in the skin settings like one of the toggles

thanks in advance

Need to look at the code again, think it went - Show Character Art, if none Show Poster, if none show Thumbnail. Which I'm happy with and don't want to change. The problem with adding more options is that a) the decisions slow down the skin and b) too many options seem to confuse a lot of users.

(2014-05-22, 18:04)chr0nic Wrote: is there any way to take the side bars off the cover posters like it says tv show down the side ??

Not possible without editing the skin, which I'm not doing as those are my DVD Cases of choice.

ok kewl i dont mind i just thought i would ask
sorry i just thought of somthing else i wanted to ask is there any way to add icons for genres that you have add the movies to your self so it doesnt show a ? mark icon also the blue folder icon for the genres can that be change to a pic ?
Could you please add the Vertical Menu back to the Hybrid Development skin. It was my favorite among all the skins (I understand that the confluence has the vertical menu, but it is not half as customizatble as the Hybrid Development skin menu!)

Thanks for your consideration
(2014-05-24, 03:26)chr0nic Wrote: sorry i just thought of somthing else i wanted to ask is there any way to add icons for genres that you have add the movies to your self so it doesnt show a ? mark icon also the blue folder icon for the genres can that be change to a pic ?

I'll get back to you. Older version had the choice to change genre icons, see if I can bring it across without buggering up new stuff.

(2014-05-25, 23:13)ashish1t Wrote: Could you please add the Vertical Menu back to the Hybrid Development skin. It was my favorite among all the skins (I understand that the confluence has the vertical menu, but it is not half as customizatble as the Hybrid Development skin menu!)

Thanks for your consideration

Sorry Dude, way too complicated with new version. You'd have better luck asking for something to be added into Convergence Big Grin

thx cant wait to hear if u can add it in
hey for some reason i cant get the Development Version its says broken when i try to install it
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hybrid Development Versions2