• 6(current)
[MEDIA CASE] Aeon MQ 5
(2014-05-25, 18:53)vorace Wrote: hello I'm new I can offer you my zip file that I have extracted from XTB box mod by samu-rai for housings thumb box

download:

http://www.4shared.com/zip/qvL2pRQRba/media.html?

Please just credit me if you post these elsewhere Smile took me a good few days to make.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-02-05, 12:49)devilshura Wrote: Sorry about my miss info.thank m0v1em4n and Samu-rai to point for how to.
I include .xbt by anything i changed.Not at all in textures.xbt for small file size.
e.g.

Welcome. Is it correctly named? "ALTRA"? Should be "ULTRA"?

Sory with my fault.May be i confuse about "cine alta" in 4k logo.There are new images for fix it(right click to save).
Thank you !!!
hi - im lookin only for the glass cases unzipped, not in .xbt. can anyone please help me with that. thanks.
(2014-06-06, 22:09)alexp4re Wrote: hi - im lookin only for the glass cases unzipped, not in .xbt. can anyone please help me with that. thanks.
This is it.The Glass/Gloss theme in zip format for seperate use.
Gloss/Glass Case .Zip
Devilshura, Thank you ... Big Grin Wink

my xbmc :

(2014-05-31, 06:28)devilshura Wrote: Sory with my fault.May be i confuse about "cine alta" in 4k logo.There are new images for fix it(right click to save).

Can you repack this modified logo in the original glass_r3.xbt file if possible. Say Glass_r4.xbt

Many thanks for great work.
How do I activate "logo Collection" .. ??

(2014-01-29, 20:01)Samu-rai Wrote: As promised (although somewhat later than planned) I attach my custom textures.xbt which includes the media cases I designed last year.

I hope you all like them. Feel free to share, I only ask that you credit me and link to this post if you do.

Preview below:

watch gallery

Download link: case_mod_by_samu-rai.xbt

Just what I have been looking for..thank you Smile
No probs!
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Solved .. I used "Movie Set Artwork Automator" .. now I see the "logo Collection " and " clearart Collection "

@JimThend
How did you do this?
I have installed movie set artwork automator, but do not know how this works. I have read, that you need a certain folder structure. For example all movies from one movie set in one directory right? But mine are spread out through out 3 NAS. One movie in one directory. The Lord of the Rings could be spread on three different harddrives. As you have to manually download the artwork from fanart.tv, where do I have to store it?
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
You can create one folder to store all movie set artwork. each Movie set art work must be in the same name of collection in xbmc. For sample with set artworks in the same folder.
e.g.
-Folder to contained all set artwork
---The Lord of the Rings Trilogy-logo.png
---The Lord of the Rings Trilogy-clearart.png
---The Lord of the Rings Trilogy-poster.jpg
---The Lord of the Rings Trilogy-fanart.jpg
---Rambo Collection--logo.png
---Rambo Collection-clearart.png
---Rambo Collection-poster.jpg
---Rambo Collection-fanart.jpg
---Bla...
Then set movie set artwork automator to use thid folder for scrap set artwork.

How ever you can add art for set manually by context menu (press C) then
Manage...--->Choose art--->add art--->type what you want to add(clearlogo,clearart,banner)---> then browse for the artwork to use.
Just in case anyone's interested. I created a banned icon for the MPAA flags.
Here

you need to to add the line
<value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,UKSadBanned))">flags/mpaa/BBFC_Banned_Certificate_UK.png</value>

to the <variable name="value_mpaa"> & the <variable name="value_mpaa_fs"> sections of the
addons\skin.aeonmq5\720p\IncludesVariables.xml File
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MEDIA CASE] Aeon MQ 58