• 8(current)
Release Janitor
It fixed it. But even if I have that it should clean the library after it doesn't. I have to manually clean my library.
Did that piece of code fix it for you or did you do something else? Could you please post the full xbmc.log to www.xbmclogs.com so I can find out what's wrong?
(2014-04-28, 14:09)Anthirian Wrote:
(2014-04-27, 12:15)snupple Wrote:
(2014-04-22, 15:16)Anthirian Wrote: Unfortunately I haven't found a fix-all solution yet for your problem. In the meantime a lot of new features were added in the master branch, including better logging for various parts. Could you try cloning from github and posting a fresh debug log of your problem? Please post the entire log to www.xbmclogs.com if possible.

I'm running Gotham 13:

and get this error:

18:08:33 T:3058221056 DEBUG: Addon script.filecleaner requires xbmc.gui version 4.0.0 which is not available
That's strange. I am running Gotham beta 4 and I can import xbmc.gui just fine. Are you running an older beta than I am? Or maybe you are running two separate XBMC versions that interfere with eachother?

I'm running XBMC 13.0 Compiled May 5th 2014
Version 3.2.0
==============
- New option to delete related files with similar names (e.g. subtitles) (thanks WoLpH)

This is not really working for me to be honest!
That's right. There was a small bug with saving the settings of this option which was resolved in version 3.2.1. This version never made it to the official repo, probably because I forgot about it, but was available from Github. I'm finishing up the latest tweaks for a Gotham version (4.0.0) as we speak, which includes this fix too, so if you wait until its release either this week or the next it will work as expected.
I'm curious if this could be tiered to move video from a mirrored NAS to another non-mirrored nas device when the initial device starts to fill up. Then when the non-mirrored fills, or after a significantly long period of time (say a year) the files start to be removed from that storage. The basic idea being that as the more expensive/protected storage fills, video is first archived to a lesser storage option. Then when that fills, the video is finally deleted. So Newest/Unviewed is protected, and older watched video is held, but not necessarily on mirrored storage.
Hi,

Couple of queries with the new version:

1. You have said "[NEW] Start addon manually".. How do you do that?

2. If I have the addon enabled and then I disable it, I get this error:

Code:
21:18:58 T:3057889280   ERROR: CPythonInvoker(7, /storage/.xbmc/addons/script.filecleaner/service.py): script didn't stop in 5 seconds - let's kill it

Then XBMC hangs and I have to reboot, any ideas?
(2014-05-20, 08:16)corvock Wrote: I'm curious if this could be tiered to move video from a mirrored NAS to another non-mirrored nas device when the initial device starts to fill up. Then when the non-mirrored fills, or after a significantly long period of time (say a year) the files start to be removed from that storage. The basic idea being that as the more expensive/protected storage fills, video is first archived to a lesser storage option. Then when that fills, the video is finally deleted. So Newest/Unviewed is protected, and older watched video is held, but not necessarily on mirrored storage.
I don't think that's possible right now, as only files in the XBMC library that are marked as watched get cleaned. Unless the non-mirrored NAS is also being scraped by XBMC, this addon has no information about its contents. Even if it is being scraped, right now it's not possible to enable certain criteria such as disk space for individual sources. I might add this in a future version, but it I'm not sure how many people would actually use such functionality. You can always submit an issue on Github however. Maybe when I have some spare time I could take a look at it.

(2014-05-23, 15:22)snupple Wrote: Hi,

Couple of queries with the new version:

1. You have said "[NEW] Start addon manually".. How do you do that?

2. If I have the addon enabled and then I disable it, I get this error:

Code:
21:18:58 T:3057889280   ERROR: CPythonInvoker(7, /storage/.xbmc/addons/script.filecleaner/service.py): script didn't stop in 5 seconds - let's kill it

Then XBMC hangs and I have to reboot, any ideas?
1. Go to programs, navigate to XBMC File Cleaner and press enter. This will perform cleaning just once and then stop. It can be run even if you already have enabled the service.
2. What exactly do you mean by disable? Disable the whole addon so it isn't loaded when XBMC starts, or disable the cleaning of e.g. TV shows or movies? If it's the first, I'm going to need your entire log file to pinpoint the problem, preferably with debugging turned on in Settings > System > Debugging.
(2014-05-23, 21:30)Anthirian Wrote: 1. Go to programs, navigate to XBMC File Cleaner and press enter. This will perform cleaning just once and then stop. It can be run even if you already have enabled the service.
2. What exactly do you mean by disable? Disable the whole addon so it isn't loaded when XBMC starts, or disable the cleaning of e.g. TV shows or movies? If it's the first, I'm going to need your entire log file to pinpoint the problem, preferably with debugging turned on in Settings > System > Debugging.

1. Thanks
2. Its when I actually Disable the addon, after I restart it is disabled, but when I do go to the disbaled addon list to re-enable it there are two entries for the addon. I have PM'd you the log
(2014-05-26, 15:35)snupple Wrote:
(2014-05-23, 21:30)Anthirian Wrote: 1. Go to programs, navigate to XBMC File Cleaner and press enter. This will perform cleaning just once and then stop. It can be run even if you already have enabled the service.

1. Thanks
2. Its when I actually Disable the addon, after I restart it is disabled, but when I do go to the disbaled addon list to re-enable it there are two entries for the addon. I have PM'd you the log

Just noticed the same thing happening at my end...
Not working on 13.1 RC1 anymore and I also agree with two posts above mine, same happens to me.
The XBMC freeze when disabling the addon is now fixed. I will release a new version this week or early next week. This release also includes a fix for a memory leak that could occur when you selected to delete empty folders.

(2014-05-28, 10:33)hellcry Wrote: Not working on 13.1 RC1 anymore and I also agree with two posts above mine, same happens to me.
That's strange, there are no big differences with 13.0, just bug fixes. Anyway, I will need to see some logs of RC1 before I can do anything about it.
I'll try to provide some for you since i relay like this addon. Tonight when i go hope i'll see what I can do ... thanks
(2014-06-02, 14:59)hellcry Wrote: I'll try to provide some for you since i relay like this addon. Tonight when i go hope i'll see what I can do ... thanks

For some reason seems to work again ... I can't explain. Last time he addon deleted some files and did not clean the library, also some files remained. I will watch this to see what is going on.
Did you grab the latest version from Github? I fixed the not cleaning bug there already, as well as some other bugs including a memory leak.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Janitor4