• 169(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
@BugRaider84 This was bugging me as well. Edit line 291 in MyVideoNav.xml. Default height is 958. It looks like changing that to 972 works pretty good for me. The higher the number the lower the logo.

Edit -- Not as much a stranger to Aeon Nox code as I was when I wrote that. Changing the height is fine, but if you only want to move it lower the property you want to edit will either be called 'posy' or 'top'. Height works as well because then you're not pushing the bottom out of site. For future reference.
(2014-06-08, 14:28)Catalyst Wrote: @BugRaider84 This was bugging me as well. Edit line 291 in MyVideoNav.xml. Default height is 958. It looks like changing that to 972 works pretty good for me. The higher the number the lower the logo.

Working like a charm! Adjustment to 972 is exactly in the center for me too!
Thanks Catalyst Big Grin

Maybe you or anyone else has an idea about this one too. As you can see in the picture below the highlighted series logo is enlarged too much. It's going over the edges.
I'd like to decrease it right to the point where it fits...
InfoWall View with logos

(2014-06-08, 13:49)woodside Wrote:
(2014-06-07, 13:10)wgstarks Wrote:
(2014-06-07, 12:41)smallclone Wrote: Thanks. How do you mean "commenting out" ?

Just delete those lines?

Here's an example of comments-
Code:
<!-- This is a commented line.         !-->

Commented lines are ignored by the software but it lets you easily remove and save changes. Also add remarks. Just add the symbols at the beginning and end of the lines you want to comment.
FYI... the "!" at the end is not needed.
To comment out lines you add <!-- at the beginning of a section you want to comment out (disable or add comments to) and at the end of the section you add -->

I really wish Warlion wouldn't have abandon this thread with so many things still unsettled. I would think most people don't like the plot info shown in that way ( I would surmise this by all the posts of people asking how to disable it) and he should add an option to disable it in the skin. and also fix the install process...in my own humble opinion of course.

I managed to find the file but I'm buggered if I can find the lines of code that need changing.

To be honest I'm not comfortable with messing about with it either. I get that this is the whole point of xbmc but it's a shame.

nevermind.
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
(2014-06-08, 23:08)smallclone Wrote: I managed to find the file but I'm buggered if I can find the lines of code that need changing.

To be honest I'm not comfortable with messing about with it either. I get that this is the whole point of xbmc but it's a shame.

nevermind.

Is the problem that you can't see the line numbers? If that's all it is, try using a program like Notepad++, it has an option to show the line numbers. Otherwise yeah, it'd be pretty much impossible.
hey there i have been trying to set up the screen but for some reason i can get the case to look right all the help i have found on here when the case pops out on the sets its all brown but for some reason i can see the font cover and it wont set it up right here a pic to explane
if any one can help i would love the help also what do season posters have to be called to be detected by the screen/program
thx for read this
rico
I don't think it will pick up any artwork unless you run Artwork Downloader. If you have files saved to the directory that you want it to use, then you have to enable the "use local files" option in AD's configuration. The naming convention for season posters is "season01-poster.jpg", etc.
thx for that i also have another question if you all dont mind i just add my movies dir to the same setup but on a diff pc and all teh logo,cd art and so on is in the dirs with the movies i scarp it with local info and it only seem to find the poster and fanart and not the rest is there a verson to update all the pic from the dirs
sorry if that had to understand im not so hot ask trying to form a question Tongue
haha
Unless you run the Artwork Downloader program add-on, the only art that will scrape is the poster and one item of fanart, and it doesn't get saved to the directory with the movie, it gets loaded directly into XBMC's database. If you want all the artwork and for it to get saved next to the movie files, you have to have each movie in its own folder of the same name as the video, and you have to run Artwork Downloader, and I'm pretty sure you have to enable the option in AD's configuration "use local files" as well.
thx man your a star works well so far
Hi,

last time i asked Warlion about the Bug in Global Search,

Info on Global Search is empty.

Nox 4.1.9.8 on Gotham13.1, Version of globalsearch is 2.0.8.
Can somone check this please.

Alex
(2014-06-09, 20:42)rayman1278 Wrote: Hi,

last time i asked Warlion about the Bug in Global Search,

Info on Global Search is empty.

Nox 4.1.9.8 on Gotham13.1, Version of globalsearch is 2.0.8.
Can somone check this please.

Alex

Upgrade to 4.1.9.9
For me globalsearch finds only 2 albums of U2 and i have them 10 in DB, all properly tagged and everything. Upgraded to latest version 41.9.9 and to latest version of globalsearch, problem is still there.
(2014-06-08, 23:08)smallclone Wrote:
(2014-06-08, 13:49)woodside Wrote:
(2014-06-07, 13:10)wgstarks Wrote: Here's an example of comments-
Code:
<!-- This is a commented line.         !-->

Commented lines are ignored by the software but it lets you easily remove and save changes. Also add remarks. Just add the symbols at the beginning and end of the lines you want to comment.
FYI... the "!" at the end is not needed.
To comment out lines you add <!-- at the beginning of a section you want to comment out (disable or add comments to) and at the end of the section you add -->

I really wish Warlion wouldn't have abandon this thread with so many things still unsettled. I would think most people don't like the plot info shown in that way ( I would surmise this by all the posts of people asking how to disable it) and he should add an option to disable it in the skin. and also fix the install process...in my own humble opinion of course.

I managed to find the file but I'm buggered if I can find the lines of code that need changing.

nevermind.

I have Notepad++ installed and go to the lines but I am STILL buggered as to what to ACTUALLY edit ! Because I also hate the way that it spins to show the episode or movie info ! Much better looking with the cover and disc than a load of writing that you more than likely have already read ! Anyone who can help or maybe post a 'doctored' xml please help us numpties ? cheers
Peace
Pro
Fanart.TV Mod
Agree with @ProRipp - an example would be ace. I'm opening it in notepad and in text editor but it's just alien to me.

thanks
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z0im9rphistazqb/includes.xml

ProRipp this is a copy of my includes.xml with the lines commented out - feel free to use

You may want to adjust the disc roll settings back to original ones though - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1709615

no commenting necessary only a couple of number changes Smile

On a side note does anyone know which lines to change to have disc art roll out of the side of the case instead of the top in lowlist view ?
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
  • 169(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25