OS X Intel HD4000 HDMI flac wrong channel mapping
Hello,

I have searched this forum but not found anything useful for my mac mini late 2012 with osx 10.9.4.

I use MakeMKV to rip my bluray with the flac profile to my nas for playing through my Marantz NR-1504 5.1 surround receiver. My mac is connected through HDMI and ac-3 and dts works fine.

The channel configurations are described in many of the other threads, but how do I find these? Can I use some software or do I have to listen and guess?

Audio- and passthrough device are set to HDMI and channels are set to 7.1.

I did a test with VLC and it seems that all channels are mapped correctly.

Thank you, Smile
kharder
debug log (wiki)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
also if you want 5.1 you should set xbmc to 5.1 aswell and make sure to use the 13.2 beta version at least... (see xbmc.org for the beta announcement)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thank you for your answer... Smile

(2014-07-17, 09:45)Memphiz Wrote: debug log (wiki)

I did not think of a debug log as this seams like a known problem. But I will provide it if it will be necessary.

(2014-07-17, 09:46)Memphiz Wrote: also if you want 5.1 you should set xbmc to 5.1 aswell and make sure to use the 13.2 beta version at least... (see xbmc.org for the beta announcement)

I tried upgrading to 13.2 and it seems to map the channels correctly but it also introduces a lot of other problems which makes it unusable for me. I will make a debug log and a new thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HD4000 HDMI flac wrong channel mapping0