• 23(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
(2014-08-21, 19:32)ronie Wrote: that's yet another problem, to xbmc a stream is just 1 endless song.
there are no 'song ends' / 'new song has started' notifications on which cu lrc depends.

Never considered that problem !!

It would be nice to have it work on a live stream (I stream radio 6-8 hrs each day) but I can live without having the lyrics.

As a serious question though, and bearing in mind I know little python programming (although when reading someones code I can usually follow what it does), would it not be possible to use a similar method to the fanart script ?

ie if its a live stream then call json and if the artist - song is the same then do nothing, if one is different then (possible user set delay here) do the lyric lookup, else if its not a live stream just do what it does now?

I don't know whether this would be a viable method or not, nor indeed how much extra coding/re-writing this might involve, but I am keen to master python and would appreciate your thoughts.

Cheers.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Ronie, was wondering if this could be implemented:

whenever it's searching for the lyrics online, a pop-up window would show up which shows you the search results (even approximate results) and you get to choose which one to download...

Thank you!
(2014-08-21, 20:33)musicadi Wrote: Ronie, was wondering if this could be implemented:

whenever it's searching for the lyrics online, a pop-up window would show up which shows you the search results (even approximate results) and you get to choose which one to download...

Thank you!

not all scrapers support it, but for the ones that do return multiple results, this is already implemented.
it does require skin support though and not many skins have added support for it i think.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I have just updated to Gotham 13.2 and have tried installing CU LRC from XBM.org Add-ons and then restarted XBMC and I get a Script Failed error. What am I doing wrongHuh??
(2014-08-22, 19:28)cjmelm Wrote: I have just updated to Gotham 13.2 and have tried installing CU LRC from XBM.org Add-ons and then restarted XBMC and I get a Script Failed error. What am I doing wrongHuh??

please post a Debug Log
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Not done this before hope this is right http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=274177
(2014-08-22, 20:01)cjmelm Wrote: Not done this before hope this is right http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=274177

reinstall this addon:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/scr...-2.1.2.zip

restart xbmc and keep your fingers crossed.
Do I uninstall the original one first?
I have this kind of working now so thank you. CU LRC has now come up when I play music full screen although no lyrics are showing.
hi. how do you disable the cu lyric's panel? i want the karaoke lyrics, but not the panel. i didn't change the settings. not sure bcuz its due to update in this addon or recent update to gotham. i tried diff. skin, but it didnt.help. thanx for any help.

win 7 x64, xbmc 13.2 gotham, aeon mq 5
(2014-08-22, 22:21)alexp4re Wrote: hi. how do you disable the cu lyric's panel?

go to the cu lrc addon settings and disable the 'run as service ' option.
(2014-08-22, 22:25)ronie Wrote:

hi ronie - thanx for the quick reply. but no, i dont want to disable karaoke entirely. i just want to disable the panel completely. just want karaoke lyrics displayed on the artists fanart. it was like this before without the panel.
(2014-08-22, 22:44)alexp4re Wrote:
(2014-08-22, 22:25)ronie Wrote:

hi ronie - thanx for quick reply. i dont want to disable karaoke entirely. i just want to disable the panel completely. just want karaoke lyrics displayed on the artists fanart. it was like this before without the panel.

you probably have to make that request in the subforum of the skin you're using.
(2014-08-22, 22:50)ronie Wrote:
(2014-08-22, 22:44)alexp4re Wrote:
(2014-08-22, 22:25)ronie Wrote: go to the cu lrc addon settings and disable the 'run as service ' option.

hi ronie - thanx for quick reply. i dont want to disable karaoke entirely. i just want to disable the panel completely. just want karaoke lyrics displayed on the artists fanart. it was like this before without the panel.

you probably have to make that request in the subforum of the skin you're using.

i dont think this is skin related. i tried diff. skins they all have the same panel. i strongly think an update in this cu lyrics addon made the panel default. it wasnt like this before & there were no update in the aeon mq5 skin to cause this. any insights or solution anybody??
(2014-08-22, 23:09)alexp4re Wrote: i dont think this is skin related. i tried diff. skins they all have the same panel. i strongly think an update in this cu lyrics addon made the panel default. it wasnt like this before & there were no update in the aeon mq5 skin to cause this. any insights or solution anybody??

are you using xbmc helix (aka nightly builds) perhaps?
also, what skin are you using?
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1