Release SiO2-X - Gotham
the fullscreen button works fine on my side...

osx 10.10 - gotham 13.2

...not sure what could cause that..
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
Quote:yep that's the one i meant... doesn't work anymoreConfused
will investigate this afternoon-

thx.
sorry for stealing your post in old thread... i couldn't erase more stuff Wink

hey how about Music Videos on shelf?

hehe no problem. The music videos in the shelf look great just the front cover without text.

Hmm maybe i should make an error log.
is 2.2.4 fixing some of the issues?
Image Image
Haven't received an update to 2.2.4 yet, noticed another small thing. On the Wide view in tv shows it's showing the red dot but it's not showing the number of unwatched. The number is showing correctly in SiO2 view.
(2014-10-26, 13:04)rridder Wrote: Haven't received an update to 2.2.4 yet, noticed another small thing. On the Wide view in tv shows it's showing the red dot but it's not showing the number of unwatched. The number is showing correctly in SiO2 view.

see if 2.2.4 is available now.

will check on red badge content. Smile
Image Image
Nope stil nothing :-)
Is it possible to keep the "List View" as the default view? Thanks!
(2014-10-27, 06:26)indijones Wrote: Is it possible to keep the "List View" as the default view? Thanks!

nope, not in Gotham. I might change that around in Helix, but I feel like the standard view in this skin isn't "list". But if You change them throughout the skin they should stick.. don't they?

if you need that for new install... just do a fresh one (don't add any sources or stuff) install the skin, switch everything manually to list view, then copy guisettings.xml or at least copy the bit that starts with:

<viewstates>

and ends

</viewstates>

add it to your new install and boom.

You got it.

hope that helps

(2014-10-26, 20:44)rridder Wrote: Nope stil nothing :-)

try now... filezilla went nuts.

i'll fix the badges next week. gotta leave home in real life mode.
won't have gotham machine with me..

edit: never mind i did it before hopping on the train... should be 2.2.5 now.

thanks for your help man.
Image Image
Great work with the update, the subtitles site, tools menu and fullscreen button are fixed.
The weather text is still out of place tough and could it still be possible to at this icon to the icons folder:

(2014-10-27, 15:42)rridder Wrote: Great work with the update, the subtitles site, tools menu and fullscreen button are fixed.
The weather text is still out of place tough and could it still be possible to at this icon to the icons folder:

sure thing!

let's open a thread where to post icons or complete packs...
Wink
Image Image
It seems like everything is working great on my end. I've only noticed two more things:

1. Weather text out of place(which you know about). I don't know if it makes a difference, but it's not just out of place on the shelf. If you click it to open the Weather app, the text is out of place there too.

2. When you click "Info" during a movie, the text at the top is almost always unreadable because the text is black. This was brought up before by someone else but I'm not sure if it's been worked on.

Other than that everything is working great!
Noticed something else when playing music:

Also when the song is long on the right side fx -01:30:00 then it starts scrolling (snapping) left to right
Sorry was already noted in Helix i see
ok i'm back.. Wink

(2014-10-27, 18:27)Dalton63841 Wrote: It seems like everything is working great on my end. I've only noticed two more things:

1. Weather text out of place(which you know about). I don't know if it makes a difference, but it's not just out of place on the shelf. If you click it to open the Weather app, the text is out of place there too.

2. When you click "Info" during a movie, the text at the top is almost always unreadable because the text is black. This was brought up before by someone else but I'm not sure if it's been worked on.

Other than that everything is working great!

will fix

edit: Actully the black/white time in gotham will stay like that. it's made so if you watch a bright 16:9 fullscreen scene you can opt to pull up infos and see times. Will change in Helix. But gotham is gonna stay like that.

sorry.
cheers. (if you pull up OSD the time is white Wink )

(2014-10-27, 21:02)rridder Wrote: Noticed something else when playing music:

Also when the song is long on the right side fx -01:30:00 then it starts scrolling (snapping) left to right
Sorry was already noted in Helix i see

will fix.
You did good reporting, not all the bugs from helix are bugs in gotham. so don't worry about double reporting!!!

Thanks.
Image Image
2.2.6 up. should fix a few issues
Image Image
Great work! Thx for all the fixes and changes you made.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SiO2-X - Gotham1