Live & Upcoming
Replays
Highlights

Color Coding of List Items
LIVE *A valid TV Provider subscription is required to view premium content
FREE LIVE
UPCOMING
FREE UPCOMING
Each stream should fall under one of these categories. So even if you don't have a tv provider you will still be able to watch the streams that are free to air.

Bug / Error Reporting
*Please report any bugs, accompanied by a log file, that you may discover http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

Changelog

Code:
- Added Olympics section

- Add a filter setting to allow users to customize the results shown in each section
- Removed No longer used httplib2 requirement
- Cleaned up some code

- Added Preferred Stream Quality Setting

- Fixed path variables

- Fixed Play best option
- Added a deauthorize device option in settings

- Initial Release

Legacy Version TV Providers

Code:
- Bright House
- Cable One
- Charter
- Comcast (xfinity)
- Cox
- Direct TV
- Dish
- Frontier
- Optimum
- Playstation Vue
- Summit Broadband
- Time Warner Cable
- Verizon

Most Content Requires a Valid Cable / Satellite TV Subscription. If you do not have a valid login please do not use this thread to ask others for a login. All Users who do so will be reported.

If you've enjoyed this addon, consider buying me a beer Big Grin
Donate via Paypal
(2014-10-24, 14:47)eracknaphobia Wrote: Current Version 0.0.5
Can be found in the Video section of XBMC.org addons

Features
Live & Upcoming
Featured
On NBC Sports

Changelog
v0.0.5
-Fixed addon.xml
v0.0.4
- Improved accuracy of highlighting active streams
v0.0.3
- Added ability to set stream quality under settings
- Changed Full Replay order from newest to oldest
- Highlight active stream with cyan under Live & Upcoming
v0.0.2
- Remove httplib2 unneeded and was causing errors
v0.0.1
- Initial version

Thanks and enjoy!

Great Plugin!! been using for a few weeks... Thanks!
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
quality add on working here in the uk, only issue I have it is very jumpy on and k/b speed at all? any ideas?
Hi. Great addon! However it's buffering like crazy for my. Using Openelec on an Asus Chromebox, with Unblock-Us DNS servers. I get the streams running, but they are laggy like hell. Any suggestions?
(2014-10-25, 15:38)asleulv Wrote: Hi. Great addon! However it's buffering like crazy for my. Using Openelec on an Asus Chromebox, with Unblock-Us DNS servers. I get the streams running, but they are laggy like hell. Any suggestions?

Yes, try a different service to remove the geoblock. The add on just passes the URL, it's not responsible for the quality of the stream or the connection between you and the stream. I think.
(2014-10-25, 15:38)asleulv Wrote: Hi. Great addon! However it's buffering like crazy for my. Using Openelec on an Asus Chromebox, with Unblock-Us DNS servers. I get the streams running, but they are laggy like hell. Any suggestions?

I would just reiterate what Akki007 said,
I've been using NBC Live Extra since the start of last season and even via a browser or since this excellent addon got released I could count on one hand the times I've encountered buffering problems

If Unblock-US isn't working for you try a different DNS or VPN provider.
The service works great, its probably the best online sports service I've used
This is an exceptional addon.
Works seemless on Windows machine with Kepard
but not watchable on android midnight box. Dont think the box can handle the HD streams.
Anyone got a suggested vpn or dns provider? I've tried CyberGhost vpn and trickbyte & unlocater dns services but still getting a lot of buffering with even sd settings. My speedtests say the line is more than capable so I'm still on the hunt for a service that works better.
Noticed most of yesterday's games are missing in replays. Anyone else see something similar? I'm using Gotham 13.2 w/ xubuntu installed.
Great Add-on. Have been using it quite a few times already catching up on sport. 1080 resolution on a RK3288 (Beelink) tv box with no hicks! Could not watch this afternoon's Austin GP though. Number of connections probably maxed out or something. Hope I can watch the replay later-on this week.
where do i downlaod the zip from ?
(2014-11-03, 15:03)squig007 Wrote: where do i downlaod the zip from ?

Seriously (facepalm) lol Smile ..The description how to install is in the first post it`s even in BOLD type,lol ...

System > Add-ons > Get Add-ons > XBMC.org Add-ons > Video Add-ons > NBC Sports Live Extra.
Fantastic addon and works wonderfully on Latest OpenElec. (plus SmartDNS)

One questions I have is whether this is using a single login for everyone?

I have a NBC Sports Live account and would be useful to be able to use my credentials to ensure longevity of access.
(2014-11-04, 15:17)selondoner79 Wrote: Fantastic addon and works wonderfully on Latest OpenElec. (plus SmartDNS)

I have a NBC Sports Live account and would be useful to be able to use my credentials to ensure longevity of access.

Why would he add a cable provider? It works great, it's free and a lot of people enjoy it. Why change so a lot of people can't use it when there is literally no need. How would it be useful to use your account when it works perfectly without it?
(2014-11-04, 22:04)thebostonsports Wrote:
(2014-11-04, 15:17)selondoner79 Wrote: Fantastic addon and works wonderfully on Latest OpenElec. (plus SmartDNS)

Why would he add a cable provider? It works great, it's free and a lot of people enjoy it. Why change so a lot of people can't use it when there is literally no need. How would it be useful to use your account when it works perfectly without it?

Just wonder how it works that's all. If it gets popular and everyone is using the same login then surely the risk is it will get blocked/bandwidth will suffer.

I may be wrong and not understanding how its working but NBC Sports Live Extra is a paid-for service s want to make sure that this app continues to work.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13