• 53(current)
Release TvTunes Addon - Retrieve & Play Soundtracks Whilst Browsing Your Library
@arithine,

really worked thank you !!
(2014-11-12, 09:11)rob_webset Wrote:
(2014-11-12, 05:30)arithine Wrote: I have the same skin, do you know if "automatically switch to visualization upon play" is activated in the skin settings under OSD?

I think you might have it there - as the screen will cheange when TvTunes tries to play a theme - hopefully switching it off will do the trick.

(2014-11-12, 05:30)arithine Wrote: On an unrelated note, for me (using helix beta) the music only starts playing when I bring the selection over a "season" or "episode" and cuts off when it's over ".."(page up)

It may well depend if Helix returns something different when over "..." - once the theme starts playing I think it should continue playing until you actually leave the "directory".

Unfortunately it does not continue playing. Is it possible it's an issue with the skin?
(2014-11-12, 19:56)arithine Wrote: Unfortunately it does not continue playing. Is it possible it's an issue with the skin?

Can't hurt to try another skin and see what happens

Rob
(2014-11-12, 19:56)arithine Wrote: Unfortunately it does not continue playing. Is it possible it's an issue with the skin?

When you say 'cuts of when it's over', do you mean the theme plays only once and doesn't loop?
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
(2014-11-12, 22:10)capfuturo Wrote:

When you say 'cuts of when it's over', do you mean the theme plays only once and doesn't loop?

No I mean it stops playing when the selection is over ".."(previous menu/up directory)

Wouldn't that be the expected behavior? I can't see the focus in your video but it looks to me like the theme keeps playing as long as the focus is on American Dad and then when you change the focus to the Back menu (away from American Dad) the theme stops playing.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Certainly looks skin related - does not happen on confluence, once the theme starts playing it does not stop if ".." is selected

Rob
Hi All,

Just to let you know that I have requested a publish of version 4.5.0 to the official repo.

This should add Helix support for everyone

Rob
(2014-11-13, 15:37)wgstarks Wrote: Wouldn't that be the expected behavior? I can't see the focus in your video but it looks to me like the theme keeps playing as long as the focus is on American Dad and then when you change the focus to the Back menu (away from American Dad) the theme stops playing.

It's annoying because the focus is automatically set to the Back when selecting a season, meaning the theme stops and starts again when I go to select an episode.
(2014-11-14, 03:30)arithine Wrote:
(2014-11-13, 15:37)wgstarks Wrote: Wouldn't that be the expected behavior? I can't see the focus in your video but it looks to me like the theme keeps playing as long as the focus is on American Dad and then when you change the focus to the Back menu (away from American Dad) the theme stops playing.

It's annoying because the focus is automatically set to the Back when selecting a season, meaning the theme stops and starts again when I go to select an episode.

You can disable the Back in System. Just a work around I know, but might help.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-11-14, 05:34)wgstarks Wrote:

That was perfect, thank you very much.
Hi All,

I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I have found fetching all the themes manually using the fetcher a bit of a pain!

I was wondering if there was a way of making this easier for the users. We can't create a database that contains copies of all the themes, that is because you them have to worry about all sorts of copyright law - something I don't want to worry about. We also have 4 different sites already that we scrape:

www.televisiontunes.com
www.goear.com
www.soundcloud.com
www.grooveshark.com

So I was wondering, is there a way we could make a "Master List" that is just a simple table that maps "TV Show/Movie" to target source of a preferred theme. Then when we have this list, we can allow an option to "Download Themes from Master List" and for every TV Show/Movie that does not already have a theme.

What are peoples thoughts? - I'm sure I can update the TvTunes code to read a file, but I don't have the time to go through creating the lists - are there any volunteers? (If we had some people start with just their own collections, then I think that would be a start).

If this is something people are interested in, then I'll start thinking of the best format.

Please post your thoughts on this.

Thanks

Rob
(2014-11-14, 12:56)rob_webset Wrote: Hi All,

I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I have found fetching all the themes manually using the fetcher a bit of a pain!

I was wondering if there was a way of making this easier for the users. We can't create a database that contains copies of all the themes, that is because you them have to worry about all sorts of copyright law - something I don't want to worry about. We also have 4 different sites already that we scrape:

www.televisiontunes.com
www.goear.com
www.soundcloud.com
www.grooveshark.com

So I was wondering, is there a way we could make a "Master List" that is just a simple table that maps "TV Show/Movie" to target source of a preferred theme. Then when we have this list, we can allow an option to "Download Themes from Master List" and for every TV Show/Movie that does not already have a theme.

What are peoples thoughts? - I'm sure I can update the TvTunes code to read a file, but I don't have the time to go through creating the lists - are there any volunteers? (If we had some people start with just their own collections, then I think that would be a start).

If this is something people are interested in, then I'll start thinking of the best format.

Please post your thoughts on this.

Thanks

Rob

There is a setting to "download automatically" if there is an exact match, so you don't have to go 1 by 1 for everything (still need to for quite a bit but the automatic downloading helps ease the load)

Is there a link about how to disable it and what doing that does so I can test this myself too? I usually "back" out of seasons and noticed the double playing of the theme too. Also happens when you drill into a season. Would be nice not to keep playing. Just want it to play once when landed on in the list. Is this an addon or skin thing? I am using Aeon Nox 5
(2014-11-15, 00:32)HuddaDudda Wrote:
(2014-11-14, 03:30)arithine Wrote: It's annoying because the focus is automatically set to the Back when selecting a season, meaning the theme stops and starts again when I go to select an episode.

Is there a link about how to disable it and what doing that does so I can test this myself too? I usually "back" out of seasons and noticed the double playing of the theme too. Also happens when you drill into a season. Would be nice not to keep playing. Just want it to play once when landed on in the list. Is this an addon or skin thing? I am using Aeon Nox 5

Go to Settings/Appearance/File lists and disable "Show parent folder items" this will completely get rid of the ".." buttons throughout Kodi so make sure you know how to do that through your input device (for the 360 controller the default is B)

It's not really an addon thing or a skin thing, it's just kind of the way Kodi works.
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TvTunes Addon - Retrieve & Play Soundtracks Whilst Browsing Your Library2