• 101(current)
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS
I am also getting an error saying "No module named YPStreamExtractor". I am running Gotham on Amazon Fire TV. It works on my mac install. I have tried disabling the Hardware Acceleration, but hasn't worked. I also tried reinstalling the Add-on as well as the repository and reinstalling. Any other ideas?
hi Ajay,

Thank you for a great add on.

As others have already report. i am also getting audio and no video, i have tried to tweak the video accelerator setting on Raspberry Pi B but there is no video accelerator option. I am running openelec v 3.2.4 (frodo).

here is log file.
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=343957

I have also upgraded to Gotham openelec v 4.2.1 and changed the setting level to expert and tweak the video accelerator and even tried the software decoder setting but the issue still remains, only audio and no video.

In windows 8 the add appears as "broken".

Nexus 7 add on works fine.

Ipad mini IOS 7 add on works fine.

kindly looking into this issue when you have some time.

Thank you
Hi Ajay, add on is working great and able to scan and play 3-4 parts available under the movie but it throw the following message ever time which is little annoying, can you look into this please at your earliest.

"Unable to resolve video items from source #2
Continuing with next source"

This message is coming from over a month now but plays the link.. But is little annoying and stop you for another click.

Kindly do the needful please.
I use mygica atv1200 xbmc . 13.2 “Gotham everything work fine but filmi by nature no video only play black screen. . all work fine but filmi by nature no video...... problem. if any one solved this problem please reply me . thanks
Hi Ajay,
Its a great Adds on but since new XBMC updated since then on Raspberry PI, this adds on only audio is working no Video stream working. Earlier version, it was working very nice. Sad Other your development TV on Desizone (new look is working very fine. Since I am lover of FILMY BY NATURE, I request you to fix the problem.
Thanks,
(2014-11-24, 04:30)kem238 Wrote: Hi Ajay,
Its a great Adds on but since new XBMC updated since then on Raspberry PI, this adds on only audio is working no Video stream working. Earlier version, it was working very nice. Sad Other your development TV on Desizone (new look is working very fine. Since I am lover of FILMY BY NATURE, I request you to fix the problem.
Thanks,

I agree and I have tried it on Android, mac, openelec and realised that it only works on my mac computer and it does not work on android or linux based tv box on gotham 13.2

Thanks.
(2014-11-09, 23:09)krianig Wrote: Hi Ajay, add on is working great and able to scan and play 3-4 parts available under the movie but it throw the following message ever time which is little annoying, can you look into this please at your earliest.

"Unable to resolve video items from source #2
Continuing with next source"

This message is coming from over a month now but plays the link.. But is little annoying and stop you for another click.

Kindly do the needful please.

This is occurring because the links with HD contents are not working (I believe). If the HD links can be corrected to work/play it would take away the message.

Ajay, is there a possibility of this being investigated or resolved?
(2014-11-24, 04:30)kem238 Wrote: Hi Ajay,
Thanks,

hI AJAY
i AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM ON ANDROID DEVICE. NO VIDEO JUST AUDIO.
I AM ALSO A FI;MI BY NATURE FAN.
MOVIES ON TV ZONE WORKDS BUT SCREEN GETS TRUNCATED.
ANY HELP WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIABLE.
Actually the reason for the black screen ( audio only ) is not android but Amlogic based android devices. Disabling the aml codec under hardware acceleration fixes the issue, but then you get problems with other video playback under xbmc.

I have a mk808b which is Rockchip based android stick and Filmi by Nature works flawlessly on it. Same thing with my laptop, Filmi by Nature works great on it too. Only Amlogic based android devices are having issues with filmybynature, which is weird.
Thanks for sharing this thread. It is awful thread all movies are here that can i watch them easily

Dubbed Movies
Guys.. am on version XBMC v13.3 and i get No Module Named _Implementation error ? How do i fix this.
Thanks in advance.
Whoever is facing that video playback issue, needs to switch to cubox or similar hardware which supports multiformat video codes. I recently bought one and installed OpenELEC on it and it successfully plays movies from "Filmi by Nature". You won't be able to solve this issue unless you will switch to some another hardware which is supporting multiformat vidoe codec like cubox is supporting.

Previously I was using Raspberry PI with OpenELEC and facing this issue.

Ajay, thanks for your hard work for giving this wonderful Addon.
Hi Ajay,

Hope you are doing great. Well, mate i have an issue with Filmi by Nature ADDON. The audio works fine but the video is totally blank.
I have tried every possible option through the different posts from everyone.

there is not much option under Video-Acceleration. I can see three options:
Decoding Method
allow hardware acceleration (openmax)
reset

I have tried all possible combinations but still the video in Filmi by Nature is blank.

Prompt reply would be really appreciated.

ThanksSmile
Hi Ajay

Please could you fix the HD links because it only plays ( .flv ) and not ( _hd.mp4 ).

When you select HD on the mediaplaybox website it works fine but not in XBMC.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=380535

Many Thanks.

Sanjay
Hi Ajay

I have upgraded to Kodi 14.0 and get this when opening filmi by nature Error: No such file or directory.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=387963

The error is because of google analytics, please could you remove it because of privacy issues.

Also please could you fix the issue from my previous post.

Thanks

Sanjay
  • 101(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS27