• 2(current)
Release SoundCloud
thanks for this! was never much into soundcloud but a buddy of mine is all about it so now I will give it a go.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Kaput? It's not logging in anymore?
(2014-11-24, 18:21)Slurrrp Wrote: Kaput? It's not logging in anymore?

If you are testing the latest beta...please delete the addon_data for soundcloud. I've updated the settings. You only have to reloggin/reenter your credentials. Sorry for that.
(2014-11-24, 18:42)bromix Wrote:

If you are testing the latest beta...please delete the addon_data for soundcloud. I've updated the settings. You only have to reloggin/reenter your credentials. Sorry for that.

Thanks bromix and no problem but thats not working for me (also did that with your new youtube add-on, that one works now)

edit: 1.01 Beta 3 right?
(2014-11-24, 19:03)Slurrrp Wrote:
(2014-11-24, 18:42)bromix Wrote:

Thanks bromix and no problem but thats not working for me (also did that with your new youtube add-on, that one works now)

edit: 1.01 Beta 3 right?

I think I found the problem Smile beta4 is on the way.
(2014-11-24, 19:52)bromix Wrote: I think I found the problem Smile beta4 is on the way.

Fixed.. thank you!
Is there any way to get the visualization to revert back to the default visualizations like MilkDrop? I don't really dig the blurred-out soundcloud logo.
(2015-02-05, 03:26)hoojman Wrote: Is there any way to get the visualization to revert back to the default visualizations like MilkDrop? I don't really dig the blurred-out soundcloud logo.
Addon-Settings -> disable showing fanart
I have signed up to SoundCloud using Google+, is there a way to use this account when signing in in this addon?
(2015-04-02, 16:34)teemue Wrote: I have signed up to SoundCloud using Google+, is there a way to use this account when signing in in this addon?
Nope - only pure/basic login.
Where do I get this add-on? It's neither in the Kodi nor the Bromix repositories.
(2015-04-14, 05:48)SikeMo Wrote: Where do I get this add-on? It's neither in the Kodi nor the Bromix repositories.
Did you search in music-addons? It's defently there.
(2015-04-14, 07:42)bromix Wrote:
(2015-04-14, 05:48)SikeMo Wrote: Where do I get this add-on? It's neither in the Kodi nor the Bromix repositories.
Did you search in music-addons? It's defently there.

Yes, of course. Not there and it hasn't been since I upgraded to 14 several months back. Really odd.
Check your settings...debug log (wiki) I'm seeing it in XBMC Gotham and KODI Helix

Turns out I had hide incompatible turned on and it was not showing up. Just wondering why it is still showing as incompatible.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SoundCloud1