• 26(current)
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator
Found my Mistake - Done Smile
Hi everyone !

Can someone tell me what are the changes to edit in the database.py in order to make this script work with Helix ?

Hi tried with 90 as a number for video database but the script is not working anymore...
Is it compatible with Helix or should we wait a little ?

Thanks in advance !
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
This one is working for me with Kodi

http://www.file-upload.net/download-9914...o.zip.html
You don't need to make any changes for Helix - the add-on uses JSON rather than connect directly to the databases as it did/does with Gotham.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2014-10-25, 08:42)Edworld Wrote:
(2014-10-20, 20:30)Ic3y Wrote: If you are trying to apply artwork for the Toy Story Set or Collection, you need to download the art manually, place it in your D:\Artwork folder and name it: "Toy Story Collection-poster.jpg", then run the Movie Set Artwork Automator addon.

Good luck !

Still no go

Thanks in advance

Out of curiousity, are you using a MySQL setup ?

Here's my set up that works for comparison:

XBMC/Kodi v13.2
AQ5 Skin
MSAA 0.2.2
- Enable only options:
- Forced Database update
- Search common parent folder
- Single artwork folder

File set up:

-Nik
@scorpie and milhouse : Yes, silly me ! I tried with no change and indeed it is working ! big thanks to you two !
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
Will this eventually have be able to pull movie set nfo and use that for data or is there another way to get this to work? I am using ace skin.
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
will this work with gotham aeon mq5?
(2014-12-03, 06:44)MANswers Wrote: will this work with gotham aeon mq5?

This add-on will work with every skin, as the assignment of set artwork is not skin specific.

Whether your skin of choice supports the assigned set artwork is, however, a different matter (Aeon MQ5 probably does).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2014-11-29, 20:48)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Will this eventually have be able to pull movie set nfo and use that for data or is there another way to get this to work? I am using ace skin.

There's no need for the add-on to read nfo data as it's reading your media library (which may have been populated with metadata scraped from nfo files). Once you have the sets created in your media library, either from nfo data or manually created sets, the MSAA add-on is ready to start work assigning artwork to those sets.

Your current skin is irrelevant as far as this add-on is concerned.
(2014-12-03, 07:09)Milhouse Wrote:
(2014-11-29, 20:48)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Will this eventually have be able to pull movie set nfo and use that for data or is there another way to get this to work? I am using ace skin.

There's no need for the add-on to read nfo data as it's reading your media library (which may have been populated with metadata scraped from nfo files). Once you have the sets created in your media library, either from nfo data or manually created sets, the MSAA add-on is ready to start work assigning artwork to those sets.

Your current skin is irrelevant as far as this add-on is concerned.

Sorry.....fully understand that is how it works and have been using it for a long time. I was more curious on if it would ever pull no data for the movie set information.......plot summary, dates, etc....as of now think it's skin dependent based of phil65 script but didn't know if there were other means to adding it in. (Ember media manager started scraping movie set nfos)
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
The media library doesn't support Movie Set metadata beyond the title and artwork, so anything else is always going to have to be stored outside of the media library until such time as the library format is extended. Once you start storing meta data outside of the media library, the display of such data becomes skin/addon specific. So for the time being, there's nothing MSAA can do that is going to be any different to existing solutions, in which case continue using your existing solution (Phil65's script, or maybe VideoExtras)
Very nice Addon, found it via Google Tongue

should be in the Repo for sure
(2014-06-18, 04:54)win88ice2004 Wrote:
(2014-06-18, 04:07)MilhouseVH Wrote:
(2014-06-18, 03:38)trentf Wrote: But is it safe to assume nobody stores artwork in the VIDEO_TS folder itself, since now we will be ignoring it?

That's the risk, but they'd be bloody stupid to name a movie folder VIDEO_TS when it's not a DVD rip!

Assuming the media file is always called "VIDEO_TS.IFO" for a DVD rip, then you could use both the media file name (VIDEO_TS.IFO) AND the parent folder name (VIDEO_TS) to decide if the addon then needs to look at the next level up to determine the true movie name folder. This should almost certainly eliminate the chance of false positives.

For BDMV folders, the media file name appears tobe "index.bdmv".

I know nothing about the code behind Gotham but If I remember correctly this addon was working for me on the same folder structure when I was on frodo. I am not sure if something was changed in the addon or if there is a way to see how it worked on frodo and push it forward to Gotham. Sorry guys I just have no idea how the actual coding works!

Hey Guys, was the VIDEO_TS ever looked into for this addon?

Thanks!
Raspberry Pi B+
raspbmc with kodi 14
Movie Set Artwork Automator version 0.2.2

I used your plugin and I had some trouble in the beginning. I couldn't get the thumbnails as icons on the moviewall to show. I named all thumbnails to MovieSetName-folder.jpg (all artwork in 1 single folder). Then I noticed in the settings you can change the filenames of:

- thumbnail --> folder.jpg
- poster --> poster.jpg
- fanart --> fanart.jpg
- etc... etc

I changed poster.jpg to folder.jpg and after a restart of my raspberry pi the thumbnails of the movieset where changed. So great app you wrote. Still I have a question, what is the difference between thumbnail and poster? Where is what used?
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator6