• 57(current)
Release TvTunes Addon - Retrieve & Play Soundtracks Whilst Browsing Your Library
I have re-tested using Confluence as suggested.

Issue #1

On click / Key press does nothing... No dialog appears to download if a tune doesn't already exist.

Helix.TV.Tunes_4.6.1_Downloading Issue
Debug Log: http://pastebin.com/KLVmZsHg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Issue #2

Script failure on screen saver launch.

Helix.TV.Tunes_4.6.1_Screen_Saver Issue
Debug Log: http://pastebin.com/eG9b57E0

I appreciate your time greatly!

Thank you!!!
Welcome back @capfuturo - it's been a while! Big Grin

Thanks for the info JPad,

Issue #1 you report is a known issue - I think it was raised a while ago - however, I have now added details for this to the wiki:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:TvTunes#Addon_Selection

It's sort of out of TvTunes control, as Kodi/XBMC does not even call TvTunes when this is set.

Will look into Issue #2 next

Rob
Hi JPad,

Thanks for the videos and log file, it was a great help.

I think I have finally managed to reproduce and resolve this issue, there is a patch here if you wanted to give it a try:

https://code.google.com/p/robwebset/source/detail?r=560

Please let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Rob
Issue 1 : Thanks for the info. Changing the default action to play corrected the behavior.
Issue 2. The code change you made appears to have resolved the issue! Yeh!!!

Now for the bad news "Include Artwork Downloader Images" on the screen saver does not appear to be working.

Jason
(2014-12-06, 18:02)JPad Wrote: Now for the bad news "Include Artwork Downloader Images" on the screen saver does not appear to be working.

Appears to pick up the files in the sub-directory "extrafanart" if it is there on my machine.

Rob
Thanks Rob, always exciting to participate in this.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
Sheesh... Maybe I am not holding my mouth right! Am I losing my mindHuh

Debug log:
http://pastebin.com/GLqWTxTK

Edit: Re-testing with default skin..... I will let you know the outcome.

Test with default skin - Same result.
(2014-12-05, 22:10)rob_webset Wrote: Just retested with the latest Helix RC2 (Windows) - no problems that I can see.

Themes download, Screensaver starts - which screensaver are you using - TvTunes or a different one?

Rob

(2014-12-02, 21:43)boerkeboel Wrote: Oh God...
I feel like a total noob right now! Big Grin

I was using aeon mq5 on gotham and there was a little switch in the library view
For Helix i tried confluence and the button is put away in the skin settins in the settings menu...
Totally overlooked this!

Thanks for pointing it out!
And enjoying your work! great job!

Also had following problem since a few weeks on Gotham and now also on Kodi...

(some shows play a theme, others don't) this hapens after a while of browsing and/or playing media
After a fresh install of kodi everything worked for 2 minutes, after that only selected shows play themes

I tried to keep this log file minimalistic
-Going in tv shows
-First item plays theme
-Second item won't load theme
-leaving tv shows
-close kodi

LOG:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6acjgmg639g43l...s.log?dl=0

EDIT:

Narrowed it down a bit...
When I look at 'browse themes' in the tv tunes addon, the theme's that are not playing are marked as there is no theme at all in the main themes folder.
After updating the library it fixes the problem, only to occur again after a bit of browsing...

This is a log of

-not all shows playing themes
-me manualy updating the library
-all shows playing themes
-browsing for a bit
-most of the shows got no theme recognized

LOG:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1s49y1f4ujwkx...s.log?dl=0

Hi boerkeboel,

I didn't see you had editted you post to report a new problem (Best to raise a new post onto this thread otherwise I won't get notified if you only edit things).

The logs are not available - are you still having the problem?

Rob

Hi Rob,

I was not aware that you did not get notified on edits.

The problem stil excists.

So basicly in a nutshell:
After browing shows for about a minute, Some Tv themes play and others don't,
In the checkbox-system of your addon (where you can see wich themes you have on drive) It first 'checked' all my shows with themes,
After this one minute of browsing it's only showing about 10 checked.

LOG:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wtkumhmmx5lovw...S.log?dl=0

(this is me browsing some shows and exiting kodi)

Kind regards
(2014-12-06, 20:17)JPad Wrote: Sheesh... Maybe I am not holding my mouth right! Am I losing my mindHuh

I'm not sure I follow what you are getting at? - I hope you are not complaining about the free software?

It looks like the problem is confined to TV Shows only (Movies work fine), should be fixed under:

https://code.google.com/p/robwebset/source/detail?r=562

Rob

(2014-12-06, 23:05)boerkeboel Wrote: Hi Rob,

I was not aware that you did not get notified on edits.

The problem stil excists.

So basicly in a nutshell:
After browing shows for about a minute, Some Tv themes play and others don't,
In the checkbox-system of your addon (where you can see wich themes you have on drive) It first 'checked' all my shows with themes,
After this one minute of browsing it's only showing about 10 checked.

LOG:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wtkumhmmx5lovw...S.log?dl=0

(this is me browsing some shows and exiting kodi)

Kind regards

Had a quick look at the log, but unfortunately there is no TvTunes debug enabled. On the other hand, there are other errors:

Code:
21:58:46 T:4948   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named lib.utils
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\KODI BOX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.xbmcbackup\scheduler.py", line 7, in <module>
                                                import resources.lib.utils as utils
                                            ImportError: No module named lib.utils
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

The only thing I can think of is that something is changing things after the scan some-how,

There is also logging from:

Code:
21:58:46 T:6856  NOTICE: [trakt] Loading 'script.trakt' version '2.3.1'

That seems to be doing something to some form of database (not an addon I know at all).

Can I recommend that you try disable this and other addons that may "tweak" with things and see if it still occurs?

Thanks

Rob
Quote:I'm not sure I follow what you are getting at? - I hope you are not complaining about the free software?

Not at all. That means I sometimes think computers hate me and it makes me crazy.

I will drop in the fix and re-test. I appreciate it greatly!
(2014-12-07, 00:19)JPad Wrote:
Quote:I'm not sure I follow what you are getting at? - I hope you are not complaining about the free software?

Not at all. That means I sometimes think computers hate me and it makes me crazy.

I will drop in the fix and re-test. I appreciate it greatly!

You're not crazy, your computer really does hate you. It told me so personally.CoolBig Grin
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
I can confirm the Artwork Downloader Images display issue appears to be resolved.

Thank you Rob!
GENERAL INFO

Over time I have realised there are always the same questions that keep repeating regarding TvTunes add-on. One of them is 'why is there an option to switch the add-on on/off in the skin itself''. This has given a lot of headaches to many who have not realised why their TvTunes wasn't working after installation, besides consuming enough unnecessary time in the forum delivering support.

It is worth mentioning this was a decision taken at the time by the former developers of the default skin/TvTunes add-on and not by the current development. Perhaps a developer familiar with this could provide the most accurate feedback. In the absence of such feedback I have two theories for this and it seems both can perfectly live together:

1) That this add-on was intended to actually become part of XBMC at some point, therefore a way to switch it on/off was needed at the skin level. Perhaps someone opposed to its inclusion (it just takes one diverted mind for this in my experience), perhaps it wasn't well implemented yet, who knows... What matters is that TvTunes has never made it to XBMC core functionality (at least not yet) and the option to toggle it on/off was never pulled out, remaining there in the default skin. Thus we have this redundancy in which we can turn TvTunes on/off on both the add-on and the skin (in a slightly different way of course).

2) That by offering a way to toggle the add-on on/off within the default skin, skinners would be able to configure this switch by placing it anywhere they wanted for the convenience of their own design. For instance, Aeon MQ 5 has this switch available right from within the videolibrary, which could be very convenient. to users.

IMHO I think the above justifies the existence of this switch and keeping it as such. Anyone else with some other views on this? I hope this helps those who have felt at times there was a lack of caring in designing the interaction Skin/add-on or that this redundancy was a silly thing to have.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
Hi, I am new to Tvtunes and I think a fantastic program . I wonder if it is possible to record my songs in local network with the same name with my films , for example :

Maleficent (2014 )

instead of :

Malefica

TvTunes don´t recognize me when the directory of the film have the year or when contains an accent.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I am new to Tvtunes and I think a fantastic program . I wonder if it is possible to record my songs in local network with the same name with my films , for example :

Maléfica (2014 )

instead of :

Malefica

TvTunes don´t recognize me when the directory of the film have the year or when contains an accent.

Thanks in advance.
@Judocama: new to TvTunes? Cool A year ago you asked the same question. Please see the thread which extends from post 342 to 357 http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1587520

Regarding special characters: I was in the impression there was no problem with this since TvTunes plays themes for my films with diacritics in their title, however this may be different for remote locations as you report. Does your problem with accent also happen for movies in local source (local naming convention)?
Best,

capfuturo

• 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TvTunes Addon - Retrieve & Play Soundtracks Whilst Browsing Your Library2