• 144(current)
Artwork Downloader
I'm on Kodi RC3 and Artwork Downloader doesn't download a thing unless I run it individually from each movie/tv show, and even then, it comes up empty at weird times. (It found nothing for Adventure Time, for instance, and their TVDb page is loaded with stuff.) The logo downloader in TV Guide also doesn't work.

It's not better in other skins, like confluence or Aeon Nox.

This is a mighty long thread here (143 pages as of this writing) and I pledge to keep trudging through it.

But is this a common problem anyone could point me to an answer for?
how do i get the discs to spin in with this on aeon nox?? i have all the fanart but i cant find this setting anywhere?
Guys,

Excuse me if I'm doing something wrong, but I'm running the 1080XF Skin for Kodi Helix and some of the tiles in the skin rely on Artwork Downloader for it's 'Next Aired'/'New Movies' etc. tiles.

However, none of the artwork in the tiles are loading and forcing download of the artwork just results in the message: "Artwork Downloader: 0 Downloaded". Is this an issue with Artwork Downloaded or the skin itself? I'm thinking the former and would appreciate some help as to why it isn't downloading the artwork.

Thanks. Wink
(2014-12-17, 18:39)mairsy07 Wrote: how do i get the discs to spin in with this on aeon nox?? i have all the fanart but i cant find this setting anywhere?

ArtworkDownloader just downloads the art. How and when it is displayed would be a skin issue. Probably the skin you are using does not support this.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
question: how can I centralize the artwork downloaded? I have 4 XBMC clients and I normally have to go and update each one after every time I download a movie even though I have all my media stored on an NFS and in all the folders I can see that AD has created a folder called extrafnart and extrathumbs.
Every time I add a movie and I put that I download pictures automatically scans all my movies xbmc, usually I have my movies on hard drives and just would like to update the movies that hard drive, as I set it?

Thanks in advance.
(2014-12-25, 01:32)judocama Wrote: Every time I add a movie and I put that I download pictures automatically scans all my movies xbmc, usually I have my movies on hard drives and just would like to update the movies that hard drive, as I set it?

Thanks in advance.

What skin are you using? If you run AD from the movie information panel (a skin-dependent feature) it should only update that one movie. However if you're running AD from Programs, it will update all movies in your library. And if you've enabled "Use local files", AD will update file locations that may not be connected if you're using removable HDDs.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2014-12-25, 01:42)Milhouse Wrote:
(2014-12-25, 01:32)judocama Wrote: Every time I add a movie and I put that I download pictures automatically scans all my movies xbmc, usually I have my movies on hard drives and just would like to update the movies that hard drive, as I set it?

Thanks in advance.

What skin are you using? If you run AD from the movie information panel (a skin-dependent feature) it should only update that one movie. However if you're running AD from Programs, it will update all movies in your library. And if you've enabled "Use local files", AD will update file locations that may not be connected if you're using removable HDDs.

I'm using the latest official version of Gotham with Aeon MQ5 and I have selected the local files. I select the automatic mode because I want to upgrade just the hard drive but still no where downloading or so it puts on the screen of my library. Not that I can do wrong.
Thanks in advance.
Is there any way you can scan a movie choosing the name. I have problems because many of my films have accents and can not find it, and when I do not do it manually.

For example:

https://fanart.tv/movie/49524/ripd/

I can not find it there and not let me download it manually with the addon.

Thanks in advance.
Using nox4 gotham.
Why does artwork downloader NEED to run before my movie widgets will show clear art? I already have it in each movie's folder, but nothing shows. If I set to local, nothing. I always have to scan. Does the loader save somewhere that sets priority. I don't get it.
Artwork downloader is the program that imports the local Clear Art into Kodi Database.

Kodi scraper does not import clearArt, ClearLogo etc into the database.
Media Companion Dev.
Media Companion - Kodi / XBMC - Media Companion
Dang. Makes sense. Just....takes longer. No big deal. At least I finally know. Thanks!
Hi all,
I'm using BELLO Skin.
Can anyone please tell me how to bulk download all artwork (including Logos) for all my Tv Shows and Movies?
I'm able so far do do it one by one.
Thanks
Change the settings for Movies & TV to OK for each item. There's like 12 different items to download each. Save. Run. Win.
(2015-01-04, 21:39)Lorenzz Wrote: Hi all,
I'm using BELLO Skin.
Can anyone please tell me how to bulk download all artwork (including Logos) for all my Tv Shows and Movies?
I'm able so far do do it one by one.
Thanks

I don't know what it looks like in that skin, but you need to get to the Program Add-Ons. There find the Artwork Downloader. First use the context menu ('c' on a keyboard) and check all the settings to make sure they are what you want. For the first time, I suggest not enabling background operation so you can see what it is doing. Then choose Launch or, if you're at the screen with all the Program icons, just hit enter on it and it will launch. Then it should work its way through all your sources.

It can take a long time.
LibreELEC 10.0.4 * ViMediaManager or TinyMediaManager | Raspberry pi 4b
Sharing media from NAS via NFS (optical out to receiver, HDMI to TV) | TV remote with CEC / Bluetooth keyboard
  • 144(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18