• 27(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
(2014-12-08, 21:07)spoyser Wrote:
(2014-12-08, 12:30)owl282820 Wrote: I appreciate it. Thanks.

Can you PM me one of the links in question and I'll take a better look.

(2014-12-04, 09:53)lowkee00 Wrote: http://gyazo.com/d750b09e0ebd6a1dce9e250748bb6d1c

Black Glass Nova developer said it's your addon. I have used all 3 fonts he offers and still too big.

I have just pushed a new version 1.0.27.4 in which you can choose to show the override menu as a select dialog (see SF General settings page) which should be okay in any skin.

Hi Spoyser,
I PMd a link to you on Monday for this. Have you had a chance to look into it? I can confirm that I added ll the links to SF using the override context menu and it is the latest version of OTTV I'm using. To allow the links to work I have two lists. One nice and tidy sub-foldered list in SF, all added via SF context menu. And another huge long list of the same links added normally to Kodi favourites. The links in Kodi favourites all open perfectly when allocated to an OTTV channel, but those identical links in SF all fail. The links in question are all from the one addon
the same addon, beginning with "P". The SF links start to open, they show the subfolder that opens when you click on the link directly in the addon itself. But then they stop. This is why I've had to add all of gthe links in a massive list in Kodi favourites to allocate to OTTV channels. I can live with it like this if I must, but I'd much rather everything was organised tidyily in SF, like everything else I use.

Thanks a million for your dedication and help and for creating such a useful tool for Kodi.
(2014-12-11, 19:23)owl282820 Wrote:
(2014-12-08, 21:07)spoyser Wrote:
(2014-12-08, 12:30)owl282820 Wrote: I appreciate it. Thanks.

Can you PM me one of the links in question and I'll take a better look.

(2014-12-04, 09:53)lowkee00 Wrote: http://gyazo.com/d750b09e0ebd6a1dce9e250748bb6d1c

Black Glass Nova developer said it's your addon. I have used all 3 fonts he offers and still too big.

I have just pushed a new version 1.0.27.4 in which you can choose to show the override menu as a select dialog (see SF General settings page) which should be okay in any skin.

Hi Spoyser,
I PMd a link to you on Monday for this. Have you had a chance to look into it? I can confirm that I added ll the links to SF using the override context menu and it is the latest version of OTTV I'm using. To allow the links to work I have two lists. One nice and tidy sub-foldered list in SF, all added via SF context menu. And another huge long list of the same links added normally to Kodi favourites. The links in Kodi favourites all open perfectly when allocated to an OTTV channel, but those identical links in SF all fail. The links in question are all from the one addon
the same addon, beginning with "P". The SF links start to open, they show the subfolder that opens when you click on the link directly in the addon itself. But then they stop. This is why I've had to add all of gthe links in a massive list in Kodi favourites to allocate to OTTV channels. I can live with it like this if I must, but I'd much rather everything was organised tidyily in SF, like everything else I use.

Thanks a million for your dedication and help and for creating such a useful tool for Kodi.

Not yet, will have a look over the weekend for you.
(2014-12-11, 21:37)spoyser Wrote:
(2014-12-11, 19:23)owl282820 Wrote:
(2014-12-08, 21:07)spoyser Wrote: Can you PM me one of the links in question and I'll take a better look.

Hi Spoyser,

Not yet, will have a look over the weekend for you.

Thank you so much. I also forgot to add, as a reminder, I still don't have any playback options when I right click the link and go to edit super favourite.
(2014-12-12, 01:31)owl282820 Wrote: Thank you so much. I also forgot to add, as a reminder, I still don't have any playback options when I right click the link and go to edit super favourite.

Well that sounds odd because you should.

I have also noticed that the link you PMed me only seems to work once. Then it just goes to the addon rather that the stream (whihc is odd in itself), can you confirm if yours is like that.

Can you also confirm what version of Kodi you are using.

Edit:
Just had a thought, what skin are you using because that option is at the bottom of quite a long selection box, could it be off the bottom?

I have now fixed this in version 1.0.27.5 so you can use the menu mode again if you want.

Was due to a change in the way centre justification works in Helix Smile
(2014-12-12, 08:05)spoyser Wrote:
(2014-12-12, 01:31)owl282820 Wrote: Thank you so much. I also forgot to add, as a reminder, I still don't have any playback options when I right click the link and go to edit super favourite.

I have also noticed that the link you PMed me only seems to work once. Then it just goes to the addon rather that the stream (whihc is odd in itself), can you confirm if yours is like that.

Edit:
Just had a thought, what skin are you using because that option is at the bottom of quite a long selection box, could it be off the bottom?

You're right. After a new start of Kodi, the link works once from either Kodi favourites or SF. But it works every time from within the addon itself. I'm using Gotham 13.2 and I've tried Confluence, Neon and Aeon MQ5 skins and still have no playback options. The last item in the edit SF link dialog box is colourize. I've tried scrolling down further, but that's definitely the last item.

It's all very strange. When you click on one of the links within the addon itself, it takes you from the list of links to a sub-page while the link is loading. It's this page that you seem to get taken to when trying to open the link from within SF & Kodi Favs.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more info, and thank again for taking the time to look at my wwe problem.
(2014-12-12, 14:25)owl282820 Wrote:
(2014-12-12, 08:05)spoyser Wrote:

Edit:

You're right. After a new start of Kodi, the link works once from either Kodi favourites or SF. But it works every time from within the addon itself. I'm using Gotham 13.2 and I've tried Confluence, Neon and Aeon MQ5 skins and still have no playback options. The last item in the edit SF link dialog box is colourize. I've tried scrolling down further, but that's definitely the last item.

It's all very strange. When you click on one of the links within the addon itself, it takes you from the list of links to a sub-page while the link is loading. It's this page that you seem to get taken to when trying to open the link from within SF & Kodi Favs.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more info, and thank again for taking the time to look at my wwe problem.

I've been playing about with this a bit and don't know if this will help.

Within the addon, on the page where the list of links is, if you click on an individual link, while the link is opening, you are taken to a "sub page" which shows you only the link you clicked on. When you stop playback you are taken back to the "sub page". If you want to play the link again you have to click back to the page with all the links on it. Clicking on the link in the sub-page doesn't work. It's this sub-page that Kodi and Super Favourites takes you to.
(2014-12-12, 14:25)owl282820 Wrote: You're right. After a new start of Kodi, the link works once from either Kodi favourites or SF. But it works every time from within the addon itself. I'm using Gotham 13.2 and I've tried Confluence, Neon and Aeon MQ5 skins and still have no playback options. The last item in the edit SF link dialog box is colourize. I've tried scrolling down further, but that's definitely the last item.

I cannot understand how you cannot have the change playback mode.

Can you delete the current link from your SF and then re-add it via the override menu and them PM me the entry from the favourites.xml file.

Also can you confirm the version of SF you are using (latest is 1.0.27.6)

Edit
Okay I think there is some confusion here because the item you PMed me definitely isn't the one that you are then selecting in SF.

The item you PMed me is a PlayMedia item (which will have the change Playback Mode item) whereas the addon links when added to SF are actually ActivateWindow items.

Can you add a new item to SF and then simply link to that in OTT (via the SF option not the Favourites option) (if possible also PM me the item from the favourites.xml file)
randomly showing the "Files , Playlists, Add-ons" screen again every time I try to navigate using this addon. Its fine 1 day and then the next it does it every time when accessing the same exact folders which worked before. I can't possibly be the only one having this issue? I am accessing it from the super favorites addon icon.. is there a way to remove that xbmc "Files , Playlists, Add-ons" screen altogether from xbmc by editing the code? I've reinstalled the addon. Reinstalled xbmc. etc just keeps randomly happening.
Yep I have exactly the same issue. especially with phoenix links
lol there has to be a way to bypass this stupid screen its the only thing ruining this great addon
(2014-12-18, 04:43)thekid Wrote: lol there has to be a way to bypass this stupid screen its the only thing ruining this great addon

What skin are you using?

Can you try Confluence?
I am using android with the newest kodi and my favorites and super favorites do not work at all. I am using confluence skin and since using a tablet I hold my finger onto a show that I want to save- a popup will show and I click add to favorites.then in the lower right hand corner a square pops up saying saving to favorites and the name of the show that I am saving, then another box pops up below that and says "working". I then will either click on the arrows to exit out of the shows list and then out to video add-ons and then out to the main screen, or I will click the home button to make it to the homescreen quicker. I will then either click the favorites star or super favorites and it will show nothing or 0 items in regular favorites and super folder and explore favorites in super favorites, I then clkick on explore and its emprty .

What gives? I would like to add that if I try to favorite the same thing twice I get a pop up with the usual list if I hold my finger on a show but it will have the option "remove from favorites" its bugging me beause i am trying to watch a series show and it takes forever to get to, clicking through 10 different links with the added "working" pauses in between since I am using WiFi. Thank you if you help!
(2014-12-18, 08:01)spoyser Wrote:
(2014-12-18, 04:43)thekid Wrote: lol there has to be a way to bypass this stupid screen its the only thing ruining this great addon

What skin are you using?

Can you try Confluence?

Aeon Nox 5 Gotham. It doesnt happen all the time but when it does.. it does it every time. For example, I created 5 folders. One is called TV shows. Inside that folder I have a Latest folder with some recent episode favorites in it. If I click the favorite it shows the files playlist add-ons window but it goes away automatically after the section loads up. If I press back then it goes to that files playlist add-ons window but does not go away automatically. I have to manually press back to return to the folder. It was working yesterday and I just tried it again and now its doing it everytime. This happens randomly with the other folders as well. It will work for a while and then start acting up and then somehow fix itself. I have no idea what could be causing this. I'll test confluence but that skin is too basic Aeon Nox is so much nicer so I want to use that. Can you test on your end with Aeon nox 5? Create a folder called Tv shows. In that create a folder called Latest and inside that use a favorite shortcut pointing to genesis "latest episodes". Im curious to see if you can replicate the issue. thanks
I just installed Super Favourites and it came populated with a bunch of stuff including an ADULTS ONLY section. Whenever I try accessing the adult section I get a message saying "Enter password to temporarily unlock ADULTS ONLY"

I am unable to find what that password is, and also unable to find how to change it.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6