• 253(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-12-16, 17:04)tocinillo Wrote: Not same skin that warlion, see the main menu for example (different from classic, I can't put in the middle, etc), some views, textures...I prefer warlion version. I'm working on the Helix version, I only need one more week Wink

Regards.

Tnx 4 your work. I'm eager to try it
can anybody tell or link me to a script.extendedinfo version that dont throw erros on me all the time
it is the same skin with additional mods. there are switches in skin settings that allow the user to revert to the original nox style.
Wow this thread has exploded. I've missed out on a lot.

It's not Aeon Warlion? Have all the changes/mods been incorporated someplace?

What's going on with Aeon Nox for Helix? I hope it's transferable or someone is able to get things ported.

And is Warlion back and doing well?
Maybe someone can help me out here.
I really like the feature where the dvd opens and the disc spins in. However, I can seem for the life of me to make it work properly.
I have read through numerous forums, and an still having issues.
My issue is I can make the feature work if I right click on a movie and select movie information. Then on the next screen I hit manual, and then download the CD art. Then it will work.
I have the artwork downloader install and configured properly I believe.
Maybe someone can shed some light on this and help me get this working properly.
Thank you :-)
Hi you might have already done this but try Viewtype Settings - BD/DVD Cases then try the settings in the image below

9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2014-12-16, 16:28)kuzeth Wrote: Hey guys, just wondering if any of the dev's can throw up a link to the ORIGINAL PSD of info_panel_alt.png so it can be photoshopped?

This one:

Thanks!

Dev's?
heelo evrybody,

I downloaded the 4.1.9.9 version from the mirror site,
went to Settings --> Add-ons -->install from zip file,
chose skin.aeon.nox.gotham.4.1.9.9.zip
and...
...nothing

I tried 3 times without more success...

what can be wrong ??,

regards
Hi try unzipping the file and placing the folder into the dir \Users\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons manually then go into Kodi and see if it's there
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

I also have a quick question Big Grin

Does anyone know what to do when you're missing media info flags?

A lot of my music is missing the artist's record label flag as well, but one thing at a time, any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
hi kuzeth
check your nfo files - are there the media infos listed ?? if not then u need to scrape it maybe again or add it manualy
(2014-12-18, 18:03)wints Wrote: Hi try unzipping the file and placing the folder into the dir \Users\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons manually then go into Kodi and see if it's there

hi,

yes it worked !
thanx a lot !
Hey everyone,

Does anyone know how to stop the fanart for movie sets from cycling? I used to have custom fan art for all my movie sets but now it no longer appears and instead cycles through the fanart for the movies within the movie set. Any help is much appreciated! Mike_Doc said there was a .xml script somewhere to do this. I have been unable to find it. Thanks!
(2014-12-18, 19:42)AudioBeast Wrote: Hey everyone,

Does anyone know how to stop the fanart for movie sets from cycling? I used to have custom fan art for all my movie sets but now it no longer appears and instead cycles through the fanart for the movies within the movie set. Any help is much appreciated! Mike_Doc said there was a .xml script somewhere to do this. I have been unable to find it. Thanks!

Have you tried background customizer in your view settings in the left panel ? Switch it to fanart or single image not extra-fanart. Terms may differ as I'm not in front of my htpc.
(2014-12-18, 19:30)schimi2k Wrote: hi kuzeth
check your nfo files - are there the media infos listed ?? if not then u need to scrape it maybe again or add it manualy

Hey thanks for the reply!

All movies are in their respective /movies directory so I can't create .nfo's for them without making a giant mess of things. Tried updating library (unless there's a different method for re-scraping, kinda tired) and its a no-go unfortunately.
  • 253(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25