• 14(current)
v14 Xperience1080 3.x
(2014-12-16, 23:29)Hustler1337 Wrote: I'm still getting the mirror effect in the background as posted a while back.

Here's a couple of screenshots:

Running the latest Kodi RC 3 with the skin downloaded from the official repo. Not sure how to check the version no of the skin. Kodi running on the Amazon Fire TV.

Hope that helps.

Completely remove the skin then try installing from zip.
(2014-12-16, 23:29)Hustler1337 Wrote: I'm still getting the mirror effect in the background as posted a while back.

Running the latest Kodi RC 3 with the skin downloaded from the official repo. Not sure how to check the version no of the skin. Kodi running on the Amazon Fire TV.

Hope that helps.

You're in the wrong thread. You're using an MB3 mod of this skin as shown in your screenshots. I am having the same issue with the MB3 skin, but Piers probably doesn't care Wink
Yes, you're certainly in the wrong thread. If it's a problem with the base of Xperience1080 or 1080XF then come to me, if it's an issue with the MB3 version then I can't help as I don't use Media Browser as a back end.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Thanks Piers, I was running the wrong skin, yours runs perfectly fine and smoothly. Big Grin

I've encountered one problem/possible suggestion when playing a video: the video controls does not auto-hide after a certain amount of inactivity. It would be great it the audio controls/video information would automatically disappear. When playing a video on the Amazon Fire TV, there is no button to make the audio controls/video information disappear and I'm stuck with it displaying for the rest of the video :|

A second suggestion is whether it would be possible to adjust the opacity of the background or have it reduced down so that background images/wallpapers can be seen more clearly.

FInally, I was wondering what determines the default View mode when browsing through lists. I'm really digging the Info list on some certain lists and the Landscape view on others etc. but it appears to be different each time I'm browsing through, say, the Genesis video add-on. Would be interesting to hear how it works or whether it's random.

Thanks Piers.
Hi Piers,

One thing I noticed, there are no flags in subs menu.

At least on my end, tried downloading twice, tested on Linux and Win platform.

If it is by design,could you point me to .xml that needs to be edited to have flags visible.

I need them cause I use English language as fall back option if no Croatian Subs are found.

Thank you.

PS. thank you for this grate skin - looks and feels just fantastic Smile
Any news on a 4K version Tongue

(2014-12-17, 00:11)jmedemar Wrote:

Hope that helps.

You're in the wrong thread. You're using an MB3 mod of this skin as shown in your screenshots. I am having the same issue with the MB3 skin, but Piers probably doesn't care Wink

Is this also happening for you on an Amazon Fire device? I have heard a few reports on this but could not not ever reproduce it.

@Piers - Sorry for tackling possible mb3 issues in this thread.
Hello Piers,

line 31 of the "addon.xml" should be replaced with the following one, because it looks autotranslated:

Code:
<description lang="de">1080XF liefert Ihnen einen Skin mit intuitiv bedienbarem Home-Bildschirm, Fokus auf moderne Grafiken, flüssige Animationen und sehr gut integrierte Funktionen / Add-ons.</description>

Greets

MadZeh
(2014-12-18, 22:28)MadZeh Wrote: Hello Piers,

line 31 of the "addon.xml" should be replaced with the following one, because it looks autotranslated:

Code:
<description lang="de">1080XF liefert Ihnen einen Skin mit intuitiv bedienbarem Home-Bildschirm, Fokus auf moderne Grafiken, flüssige Animationen und sehr gut integrierte Funktionen / Add-ons.</description>

Greets

MadZeh

Even the English one has grammatical issues (those lines were rushed). All items will be addressed in the next update.

When I choose the theme "xperience1080p" the fanart is darker than the original, i not see the background fanart., is normal?
(2014-12-18, 13:02)Burke Wrote: Hi Piers,

If it is by design,could you point me to .xml that needs to be edited to have flags visible.

I need them cause I use English language as fall back option if no Croatian Subs are found.

Thank you.

One more thing I noticed, when Xperience1080 theme is selcted country flags show up ok, when default is on - no flags.
could you tell me how to fix this
see,the lyrics are hiding
Does this skin support Series Record?
Is it possible to add a progress bar for the EPG timeline? That's really all I miss from Confluence.

Here's how it looks on 1080XF:

(2014-12-19, 06:29)PatOso Wrote: When I choose the theme "xperience1080p" the fanart is darker than the original, i not see the background fanart., is normal?

The textures are the same as used in the original Xperience1080. The xml has changed, but only fixes and a couple of additions. I'm not entirely sure what you're describing but I'm happy to look into it with screenshots and detailed description of the issue.

(2014-12-19, 10:04)Burke Wrote:
(2014-12-18, 13:02)Burke Wrote: Hi Piers,

Thank you.

One more thing I noticed, when Xperience1080 theme is selcted country flags show up ok, when default is on - no flags.

Re: above two quotes. I'm working on the next release with fixes for mentioned items. I'll need to double check the flag issue as the xml is the same between themes - so it's obviously a texture problem.

(2014-12-19, 11:58)bilalsbz Wrote: could you tell me how to fix this
see,the lyrics are hiding

Woops! That'll be fixed in the next release.

(2014-12-19, 16:17)AlexKruidenberg Wrote: Does this skin support Series Record?

I don't use the PVR function (is that it?), I've only tested what's available in the demo addon to make sure it works.

(2014-12-19, 16:23)dahlSTROM Wrote: Is it possible to add a progress bar for the EPG timeline? That's really all I miss from Confluence.

Here's how it looks on 1080XF:

It's possible, but I'm not overly keen on the idea.

(2014-12-02, 18:36)Piers Wrote:
(2014-12-02, 17:36)Hustler1337 Wrote: Guys, how do you populate the 'Spotlight' and 'Ongoing TV Shows' tiles? Would be nice to get these filled up with content from Genesis/1Channel or anywhere else.

Also, what does 'Kiosk Mode' do?

Thanks

The Spotlight should auto-populate with random items, the Ongoing TV Shows will start to show results once you've started to view TV series.

Kiosk mode stops viewtypes from being changed and a few other settings, you shouldn't need it.

Still haven't been able to get the Spotlight and Ongoing TV Shows as well as others to populate. Clicking on the tiles returns nothing either. I've tried adding TV shows on Genesis to the library to see if that works but still nothing. Any tips? And has this got anything to do with the TV Show Next Aired script?

Thanks Wink
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 3.x8