• 46(current)
Release ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
Hi! @fastcolors

How can i keep View: Sio2View default Huh
Also Live TV fonts ar outside of the box .

pls help reply.

Thanks
(2014-09-06, 10:35)shuvro Wrote: Hi! @fastcolors

How can i keep View: Sio2View default Huh
Also Live TV fonts ar outside of the box .

pls help reply.

Thanks

sio2view default you need to manually change it ( although I believe if you reset the skin that should be the default )
Live tv fonts outside the box? can You explain further?
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
thanks for this skin, I quite like it. I'm now using it, but I do have a few niggles...

-OnShelf navigation of Recently Added Episodes

is there any way to have the Recently Added Episodes be the Recently Added Episodes regardless of being watched or not and in the order they were added, not the broadcast order? It's a bit difficult in a multi-person household to keep track of what's new if the episode disappears after one person watches it or if the newly added episodes that were broadcast a while ago don't show up as the newest that are added.

Secondly, is there any way to show images from the episodes instead of the show poster?
(2014-12-08, 16:08)mediumdry Wrote: thanks for this skin, I quite like it. I'm now using it, but I do have a few niggles...

-OnShelf navigation of Recently Added Episodes

is there any way to have the Recently Added Episodes be the Recently Added Episodes regardless of being watched or not and in the order they were added, not the broadcast order? It's a bit difficult in a multi-person household to keep track of what's new if the episode disappears after one person watches it or if the newly added episodes that were broadcast a while ago don't show up as the newest that are added.

Secondly, is there any way to show images from the episodes instead of the show poster?

Thanks for using SIO2,

the disappearing episodes are related to skin widgets, not the skin, so in order to make the watched episodes stick, just head over to add ons manager > enabled add ons > services > skin widgets > settings
and uncheck only unplayed & unfinished everywhere Wink

as for the episodes images, If you want to try something slightly different (that has thumbs for tv shows instead of season posters) try the evolution of this skin named SiO2X

here

SiO2 isn't getting big modification anytime soon, and will stick with Season Posters, since I want to keep it close to ATV behavior.

If You really want to change that shelfview, I can point you to how to do it (but it will get reverted if skin gets updated)
Image Image
I never knew about the skin widgets service, thanks, it's all good now! Also.. refreshing the repo allowed me to install SIO2X, it serves me much better, thanks!
(2014-12-10, 03:23)mediumdry Wrote: I never knew about the skin widgets service, thanks, it's all good now! Also.. refreshing the repo allowed me to install SIO2X, it serves me much better, thanks!

Glad You found what You needed!!

enjoy the skin and let me know if any help is needed.
Cheers!
Image Image
HI Fastcolors, been a while, just wondering

Are there any plans to update the skin graphics to mimic the new ATV skin (more IOS7 esk)
(2014-12-21, 15:12)Steverae Wrote: HI Fastcolors, been a while, just wondering

Are there any plans to update the skin graphics to mimic the new ATV skin (more IOS7 esk)

Yes, the new branch will be started in a little, I'm gathering the changes, and the graphics.
I've been working on a few different things lately (mainly sio2x and the rebranding logos) but I'll get on it soon.
Image Image
awesome as always mate, thank you, i love this skin Smile

Oh a couple more things - can we make the pinwheel a lot smaller (same size at apple tv default) and we are keeping the 5 rows yeah, i like the changes you've made to to Sio2X but i prefer the 5 rows more apple tv esk as we've discussed many times in the past Smile

keep up the good work, i'd love to be able to help you but my python skills are very basic
(2014-12-21, 19:20)Steverae Wrote: awesome as always mate, thank you, i love this skin Smile

Oh a couple more things - can we make the pinwheel a lot smaller (same size at apple tv default) and we are keeping the 5 rows yeah, i like the changes you've made to to Sio2X but i prefer the 5 rows more apple tv esk as we've discussed many times in the past Smile

keep up the good work, i'd love to be able to help you but my python skills are very basic

deal for the pinwheel, since I gotta work on graphics I'll go for that change too.
and yes, the 5 rows are going to stay. I do want to keep sio2 an ATV skin. All the other stuff will stay in sio2x ( which is now at 7 rows Wink )

Skins are all XML no python involved. And You could help me if by any chance you own an ATV new generation (1080i) since mine being the old version will not upgrade to the latest ATV os.

full size screenshots would make my life easier. ( or digging into the os itself to find the icons eheh )

I'll be on it soon.

Cheers and thanks for supporting the skin!
Happy Holidays!
Image Image
I'm not gonna work on this skin that much beside updating the looks, but if anybody has requests speak now or forever hold your peace Wink

I'm not saying I'll work them all into the skin, but definitely take them into consideration, and if worth they might get coded in.
Image Image
(2014-12-22, 15:10)fastcolors Wrote:
(2014-12-21, 19:20)Steverae Wrote: awesome as always mate, thank you, i love this skin Smile

deal for the pinwheel, since I gotta work on graphics I'll go for that change too.
and yes, the 5 rows are going to stay. I do want to keep sio2 an ATV skin. All the other stuff will stay in sio2x ( which is now at 7 rows Wink )

Skins are all XML no python involved. And You could help me if by any chance you own an ATV new generation (1080i) since mine being the old version will not upgrade to the latest ATV os.

full size screenshots would make my life easier. ( or digging into the os itself to find the icons eheh )

I'll be on it soon.

Cheers and thanks for supporting the skin!
Happy Holidays!

Hi fastcolors, my ATV is also a second generation model (running XBMC) however, i will obtain some screen grabs of the screens from a ATV3 and be in touch, i'll try and get this done for you tonight,
Mate, sent you a PM with some screen shots hope they're ok for ya - any chance we can get this before xmas, i'm happy to test it in beta form Smile
(2014-12-22, 15:58)fastcolors Wrote: I'm not gonna work on this skin that much beside updating the looks, but if anybody has requests speak now or forever hold your peace Wink

I'm not saying I'll work them all into the skin, but definitely take them into consideration, and if worth they might get coded in.

Just one more thing.......

any chance we can get the option to move the icons around ? i know this is a big ask
(2014-12-22, 15:10)fastcolors Wrote: And You could help me if by any chance you own an ATV new generation (1080i) since mine being the old version will not upgrade to the latest ATV os.

Would it help your development along if you had a 3rd gen AppleTV? I've got one that's been sitting in the bottom of a file cabinet for like a year.

(2014-12-22, 23:30)Steverae Wrote:
(2014-12-22, 15:58)fastcolors Wrote: I'm not gonna work on this skin that much beside updating the looks, but if anybody has requests speak now or forever hold your peace Wink

Just one more thing.......

any chance we can get the option to move the icons around ? i know this is a big ask
I would love the ability to re-organize icon placement on the home screen too! I feel like there was a reason it wasn't feasible though...
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<19