• 255(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
Aeon Shednox is available.
(2014-12-25, 22:15)Levi59 Wrote: i have used this skin since the begining of gotham and i love it but since i have upgraded xbmc to kodi, there was some bug...

I would like to know if this skin will be available for helix.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=209412

Shedrock is doing a wonderfull job porting this skin to helix
(2014-12-26, 21:14)warlion Wrote:
(2014-12-25, 22:15)Levi59 Wrote: i have used this skin since the begining of gotham and i love it but since i have upgraded xbmc to kodi, there was some bug...

I would like to know if this skin will be available for helix.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=209412

Shedrock is doing a wonderfull job porting this skin to helix

Hi warlion Smile
Hope you are feeling better my friend!
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
thanks for the tips! ^^
(2014-12-16, 16:28)kuzeth Wrote: Hey guys, just wondering if any of the dev's can throw up a link to the ORIGINAL PSD of info_panel_alt.png so it can be photoshopped?

This one:

Thanks!

Warlion, of a link to the original PSD? It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
I am currently running 13.2 using skin "Aeon Nox Gotham Plus 4.1.9.9" (Does it auto aupdate? I don't recall installing one that new...?)
Anyhow, does this exact skin work on 14? I don't like confluence anymore, Aeon Nox is the business. or is it Gotham only?
when u scroll up to the top u can see the name of this topic buddy Wink

[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) <- did u notice something ^^

when u check the aeon nox section u will see a thread called

[MOD] Aeon ShedNox (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based, HELIX only) <- strange huh Wink

its helix compatible and they work on it to fix all the small bugs ( gotham versions are not realy active anymore )

i hope i could help u
Apart from the keyboard (for which there's a fix in the thread somewhere), I have no issues with this skin on Helix. Tried to replace my current skin with Shednox' version (keeping all paths intact), but it required a complete setup of the whole skin. Having multiple clients, I think I'll wait a while before upgrading.
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
(2014-12-28, 12:17)schimi2k Wrote: when u scroll up to the top u can see the name of this topic buddy Wink

[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) <- did u notice something ^^

when u check the aeon nox section u will see a thread called

[MOD] Aeon ShedNox (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based, HELIX only) <- strange huh Wink

its helix compatible and they work on it to fix all the small bugs ( gotham versions are not realy active anymore )

i hope i could help u

Thanks - I guess I wasn't observant, what are the code names? Is that based on the poster / dev who is 'fixing' them for each release or just an internal code name? I really don't want anything different Sad I once switched to a slightly different version and it sucked. Stock 4 Aeon Nox is amazing.
Got a quick question on the mixed movie widget and mixed tv widget. When I click on the middle part of either one of those widgets nothing shows, just a blank box, the other two sides of the widgets populate with content to choose. If it is broken could someone with the coding knowledge be so kind as to fix it. Id be happy to donate for their time.
(2014-12-30, 06:40)Frozin Wrote: Got a quick question on the mixed movie widget and mixed tv widget. When I click on the middle part of either one of those widgets nothing shows, just a blank box, the other two sides of the widgets populate with content to choose. If it is broken could someone with the coding knowledge be so kind as to fix it. Id be happy to donate for their time.

I'm having the same problem. my recent movies and recent episodes widgets are just blank boxes. I've had them working before I just did some new installs to my amazon fire tv using the newest SPMC (based on Gotham 13.2) with aeon nox 4.1.9.9

if i use confluence the widgets display the latest movies and episodes fine. happy to include an xbmc debug log just need to know what I should do to replicate the problem. do i remove the widgets and re-add them?
Where in the skin code is the settings to have clearart on the pause and info screens?

I've looked but I just can't find it. Must be doing something wrong....
@TweekDash

Please provide screenshot. I may be able to help.
(2015-01-02, 23:31)shedrock Wrote: @TweekDash

Please provide screenshot. I may be able to help.

thanks!

here is a screen shot from the main menu Movies, i'm using the widget Latest Movies (under widget 1)

here is a screen shot from the main menu TV Shows, i'm using the widget Latest Episodes (under widget 1)

So my only guess is I don't have all the right scripts installed.. this is a guess based on the following screen under System -> Skin -> Help

I feel like some of those are supposed to be Green YES

i'm going to try and install from the .zip again maybe it will make a difference. I had actually just unzipped it myself and transferred the folder to sdcard/android/data/com.semperpax.spmc/files/.xbmc/addons/ because I've had problems with the install stalling out and failing and having to resort to moving the files myself before. I read somewhere people had the install problem and moving it themselves fixed it. I'll report back ASAP my results
ok so that looks like it fixed it. I was missing a bunch of the scripts that get installed when you "install from zip" the skin itself. I thought it could be this originally but didn't know what to find the scripts i needed. I removed the skin folder, installed from zip, let it install/enable the addons like Global Search, Widgets and TV Next Aired then it eventually stalls out. I then manually moved the aeon.nox folder back into /addons/ and everything seems to be working!
  • 255(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25