• 37(current)
[RELEASE] ShareThe.TV (Addon) - Share & Sync Movie Collection Listings Online
(2014-02-24, 18:18)KraziJoe Wrote:
(2014-02-13, 03:43)MSingh Wrote: Do the creators of share the tv even check this forum anymore? I've sent several emails and not a single reply. My issue is some movies not being added - No match found on TMDb. I see previous users have questioned this and not a answer, Didn't read ever page so.. How do we fix this ? Because if you see the 3 movies, On tmdb those movies have been added for several months now can still not updating on sharethe.tv

same problem with me. Missing 11 movies that it says TMDb does not have, even though they have.

Seems likes the creators don't check this topic anymore.. Sometimes the site doesn't load up either.. I would start a new thread on what other add-ons or websites lets you view your collection but knowing that current shareTV users still check this I'll leave it here. Also please exclude trackt.. I personally don't like it, don't understand how it works, it won't even load my movie/tv show collection after syncing it. And I've spent a great deal of time trying to set it up.. No luck.

Thanks in advance.
Hi.
I have a problem when i try to launch the add-on.
When i click on it it i get this message:
"Service unavailable or no internet connection found"
I have tried with different xbmc version. Same error
Any solutions on this?
Hi.
I have the same problem as (Denix89) have.
Any solutions on this?
Yea, im getting the same error as the others above..

the website seems to be working, but some error with the addon.
I'm guessing this is no longer being supported? I'd like to lend a hand any way I can
. I'd love for this to work again.
hi peeps

I have installed the app on the latest Kodi

the app runs but does not sync all my other apps are downloading but this app is not syncing it keeps on asking me to test my internet connection

is it perhaps running on a separate port?
website is dead from here.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
I get the same error (Service unavailable or no internet connection found) but the web site (http://www.sharethe.tv/) and my collection on it work fine. I just can't update it. Perhaps the service that listens for updates on their server is down?

Edit: I emailed them 2 days ago using the email on the site, and still no reply. I think this service might be dead.
Looks like the web site is down too now. I think this could be dead for good :-(
I got a reply saying that it's not down, it just needs updating because of a change the hosting provider made, and that he's hoping to get to fixing it in the near future, so it looks like it could be back up soon.
The issue appears to be the A-Record for the site. www.sharethe.tv works fine, but sharethe.tv is not pointing correctly. To fix the addon, I edited the default.py script and changed the following:

__apiurl__ = 'http://sharethe.tv/api/'

to

__apiurl__ = 'http://www.sharethe.tv/api/'

Uninstalled what was currently installed and re-installed the addon and it seems to be working fine now.
great @fryguy503

could you explain where i can find the script?

default.py

I have ATV2, i can WINSCP
(2015-01-05, 15:29)pokkiri Wrote: great @fryguy503

could you explain where i can find the script?

default.py

I have ATV2, i can WINSCP

<XBMC Userdata folder>\addons\script.sharethetv\default.py

Line 19
Kodi 17.6 on multiple Windows 10 x64 machines with shared MySQL 5.6.43 database. Kodi 18 on Xbox One. Content (music, video, photos) stored on Windows Server 2012 R2 file server and accessed by SMB.
Thanks
now no more errors, update is sending to the sharethe.tv successfully. but in fact its not showing in site yet.
FEATURE REQUEST:

The web and the addon would be bidireccional. Add movies using the web to the library.

Thanks for the addon
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ShareThe.TV (Addon) - Share & Sync Movie Collection Listings Online7