• 10(current)
Release Keymap Editor (configure remote in GUI)
(2015-01-01, 14:42)jaochoo Wrote: 1. How can I assign a key to open the subtitles dialog in full screen playback (search for and download subs)?
2. Some keys are either not recognized (see my thread here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=213210) or falsely recognized (see my thread here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=213207).
Got 1. working now (either missed the function or it was added recently) - any clues regarding my 2. question ie. why some keys are not recognized or falsely recognized?
(2014-12-22, 09:19)pete0007 Wrote:
(2014-12-21, 17:45)takoi Wrote: New helix actions are:

Open TV Channels
Open TV Recordings
Open TV Guide
Open TV Timers
Open TV Search
Open Radio Channels
Open Radio Recordings
Open Radio Guide
Open Radio Timers
Open Radio Search

You find them in 'windows' group. What else did you miss?

Thanks a lot, these had been the main things missing.

As I had some probs with Hexlis RCs and went back to Gotham: could you please implement your new version to Gotham also?
Not possible. The windows are new in Helix. They don't exist in Gotham.

(2015-01-07, 21:58)jaochoo Wrote:
(2015-01-01, 14:42)jaochoo Wrote: 1. How can I assign a key to open the subtitles dialog in full screen playback (search for and download subs)?
2. Some keys are either not recognized (see my thread here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=213210) or falsely recognized (see my thread here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=213207).
Got 1. working now (either missed the function or it was added recently) - any clues regarding my 2. question ie. why some keys are not recognized or falsely recognized?
If keys aren't recognized at all, you need to edit lircmap.xml (see LIRC (wiki)). Or easier: change the remote type your Harmony mirrors (e.g to a MCE remote)

To everyone else saying "it doesn't work": use latest version and see debug log (wiki)
It doesn't work on my AppleTV 2 with Kodi 14
I tried to change up/down buttons from vol+/vol- to big jump +10sec/-10sec on the official Apple remote but no success
Any idea?
Hi
Im on Win7 32bit running Kodi.
Trying to use the tool to recognize Play/Pause/FF/RWD/Stop and it does not recognize any of these.
Is there a workaround for this or a fix that is being made for this?
(2015-01-16, 09:37)vivesladron Wrote: It doesn't work on my AppleTV 2 with Kodi 14
I tried to change up/down buttons from vol+/vol- to big jump +10sec/-10sec on the official Apple remote but no success
Any idea?

Fixed with this

http://kodi.wiki/view/Alternative_joysti...l_for_ATV2
Hello,
Thanks for the excellent Addon. I have one question and one request:

Question: how to use modifiers (ALT, CTRL and SHIFT) in this addon? Whenever I press ALT+S, the Keymap Editor Addon only registers the code for ALT...

Request: for Full screen video, add the possibility to pop up the "Browse for subtitles" window, that allows to search for subtitles on the hard drive.

Thanks,
-G Cool
(2015-01-18, 16:56)grendizer Wrote: Request: for Full screen video, add the possibility to pop up the "Browse for subtitles" window, that allows to search for subtitles on the hard drive.
It's there. You might have to upgrade the addon - not sure about that, but I was missing the same function first and after upgrading to Kodi/Helix it was there.
Thanks Jaochoo, I just installed this addon on another of my PC's and if I go to edit > fullscreen video > Windows > I can't find this window. Help?
Hi,

i hope you can help me using the keymap editor with more success Big Grin

I have an android Himedia Mediaplayer with a small IR-remote. The remote works fine and now i tried to configure some special functions in kodi with the keymap editor.

I installed and activated newest version and I tried to configure some keys. The add-on realized some 5-digit inputs from my remote and i found my changes in a gen.xml in userdata/keymap folder.

After restarting kodi - nothing works. No changes. When i start the add-on again all my mappings left. (Yes, I used the "save" - button :-) ).
I tried to rename the gen.xml in keyboard-xml. It doesnt help.

I'm a little bit astonished about the 5-digit inputs from my remote. Maybe, that I have to do something like a translation after configuring the keys? I did not find any example for a keyboard.xml or remote.xml with 5-digit numbers... (like 61242)??

Thanks

SaEt9000
Hi,

For Full Screen video playback, I want to assign below functions to some keyboard keys.
I couldn't seem to find all the functions I want. So is it possible to do it with this plugin or not?

subtitledelay
SubtitleDelayMinus
SubtitleDelayPlus
subtitlesearch
The addon recognize different keys in my remote as the same key.
I tried to use the volume keys in my MCE remote (volume up, down and mute) but all of the are recognized as the same key and as a result any click on one of them does the same.

Any idea how to solve this?

thanks
(2015-01-28, 19:50)nirfun Wrote: The addon recognize different keys in my remote as the same key.
I tried to use the volume keys in my MCE remote (volume up, down and mute) but all of the are recognized as the same key and as a result any click on one of them does the same.

Any idea how to solve this?

thanks

Same problem here - didn't find a solution yet. Only thing that worked was assigning different keys. For example, on my Harmony the 5 and 8 keys work got volume up and down. The actual volume keys all mute Kodi.
Just want to say thanks for the addon, made my first HTPC a couple of weeks back, today my pulse-eight CEC connector arrived and thanks to your addon five minutes later everything setup exactly as I wanted.
Does not work for me:

Kodi Helix on Amazon Fire TV

Before logging I used the add-on to "reset to default" then restarted Kodi with logging.

While logging I attempted to remap Global Navigation PageUp and PageDown to keys on my Logitech Harmony Smart Control remote which come up as 61627 and 61626 respectively. Then saved.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=413736

If I were to go back into the keymap editor I would see that my changes were not captured.
Hello i was wondering if it is possible to seek music like i seek videos instead of using fast forward/rewind. I find seeking much more better.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keymap Editor (configure remote in GUI)7